Cancel Massage Envy subscriptions in just a few easy steps
How to cancel Massage Envy membership
Canceling your Massage Envy membership heavily depends on the type of your subscription and your contract. Before you try to unsubscribe, read your contract carefully to see if the cancelation process comes with additional fees. Monthly subscribers can unsubscribe with ease, but if you’ve subscribed for a whole year, things are a bit more complicated. You won’t have issues canceling the company’s services only if you fit one of these requirements:
- Move to a place more than 25 miles away from any Massage Envy facility
- Have a note from a doctor stating that massages aren’t good for your health
Cancel Massage Envy in person
- Write a letter requesting the company to end your membership. Don’t forget to include your full name, phone number, address, and the date when you signed your contract.
- Bring the letter to the nearest Massage Envy facility and hand it over to the front desk staff.
- Ask the staff when you can expect your membership to be terminated and whether you need to pay a fee.
- Ask for documentation that will confirm your cancelation
Cancel Massage Envy via email
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask the company to end your subscription.
- Include all of your personal details
- Ask the company to send you a confirmation email once your cancelation is processed.
What's an Easier Way to Cancel Your Massage Envy Membership?
Massage Envy cancelation is a time-consuming process, especially because the company’s preferred method is unsubscribing in person. Luckily, there is an easy way out of your Massage Envy membership. The DoNotPay app can help you cancel the company’s services from your smartphone. It won’t take more than a couple of minutes. All you have to do is:
- Access the DoNotPay app from any web browser.
- Select “Manage Subscriptions".
- Type in “Massage Envy” as the service you want to cancel.
As soon as we cancel your subscription, you will receive a confirmation email.
|Can you cancel with||Yes / No|
Does Massage Envy offer a refund after a subscription is canceled?
No, it doesn’t. In fact, you may have to pay additional fees if you try to cancel your subscription before your contract ends. If you’re a monthly subscriber and want to avoid unexpected costs, cancel your membership at least 45 days in advance.
Can I pause my Massage Envy subscription instead of canceling it?
Yes, you can. Massage Envy lets its clients freeze their subscriptions for six months.
Can I get a Massage Envy free trial without paying for the subscription?
No, you can’t. Massage Envy offers a sort of a trial, which is not exactly free. If you want to get the complimentary 60-minute session for new members, you need to pay for the annual membership.
What are some alternatives to Massage Envy?
|Elements Massage||Starting at $69 an hour||
|XpresSpa||Massages start at $20||
Has Massage Envy wronged you? You can sue it in small claims court with DoNotPay
Massage Envy is notorious for its strict rules regarding membership cancelation. If the company starts causing you any problems or declines to cancel your subscription, suing it may be your only way out.
If you decide to sue Massage Envy in small claims court, you don’t need to worry about hiring and paying a lawyer. All you need is our robot lawyer, DoNotPay. DoNotPay specializes in suing people and businesses in small claims court and has been recognized by the American Bar Association for its outstanding success rate. With our fantastic app, you don’t have to worry about companies mistreating you.
DoNotPay can track all of your subscriptions
If you keep seeing charges on your credit card that you can’t explain, chances are that subscription services are to blame. Monthly subscriptions are attractive but, if you don’t pay attention, you could spend a fortune on them. An average person spends over $200 every month on subscription services, without even realizing it.
DoNotPay can help you get rid of unused subscriptions and save a lot of money. All you have to do is connect your bank or email account to the app and you’ll be able to monitor all the services that you’re paying for. We will help you find the unused subscriptions and cancel them in only a few minutes.
What do Massage Envy’s charges look like on my bank statement?
|MASSAGE ENVY GIFT CARD FU480-366-4100 AZ||MASSAGE ENVY 0231||MASSAGE ENVY 0170|
|MASSAGE ENVY GIFT CARD FU||MASSAGE ENVY GIFT CAR 480-366-4100 AZ||MASSAGE ENVY GIFT CARD|
|MASSAGE ENVY||MASSAGE ENVY SPA|
DoNotPay helps you to manage and cancel all of your subscriptions with a click of a button.
Frustrated with paying for subscriptions you don’t even use? You’re not alone. DoNotPay allows you to manage and cancel all of your subscriptions and memberships, saving you time and money! Here are just a few more subscriptions we’ve helped our users cancel:
- HP Instant Ink Subscription
- Ford Credit Payments
- Amazon Prime Video
- Ready Refresh
- Disney Movie Club
- YouTube TV Free Trial
- Truthfinder Subscription
- Blue Mountain Cards
DoNotPay Protects Your Privacy and Finances
Sharing your credit card details online comes with certain risks, and it’s getting more difficult to tell good and bad websites apart. With DoNotPay’s virtual credit card generator, you will be able to protect your identity and bank account from cyber scammers.
Whenever you run into a suspicious email or website, generate a virtual credit card and proceed without worries. Our virtual cards also work like a charm if you want to avoid automatic payments after free trials.
What else can DoNotPay do?
The DoNotPay app has many features that can help you deal with irritating everyday problems. With our app, you can easily:
- Sue people and companies in small claims court
- Skip the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Make virtual credit cards to avoid being charged after your free trial.
- Get an appointment with the DMV faster
- Cancel any other service or subscription
- Get compensation for delayed and canceled flights
- Contest speeding tickets
- Dispute traffic tickets
- Appeal parking tickets