How to Contact Rooms To Go Customer Service Without the Wait
A study done in 2016 reported that Americans waste 43 days of their life on hold with customer service every year. To consumers, being put on hold can be irritating, with many rating it as their top pet peeve. Getting a live human being to talk to at various companies' customer service is usually a lucky strike. The company may put you on hold for God knows how long, and chances are you may not get to speak to an agent.
With DoNotPay, you no longer have to worry about losing precious time waiting to get connected to an actual customer service rep in companies like Rooms To Go. We built a robot that can dial the Rooms To Go customer service for you then notify you when you reach a real human being.
Rooms To Go Support Contact Number and Email
You can find the number in the chart below:
|Rooms To Go support/FAQ site||https://www.roomstogo.com/customer-service/common-questions|
|Rooms To Go phone number (online sales)||1-888-709-5380|
|Rooms To Go phone number 2 (Customer service)||1-800-766-6786|
|Rooms To Go text 1 (online sales)||ROOMS (76667) keyword SALES|
|Rooms To Go text 2 (customer service)||ROOMS (76667) keyword CARE|
|Rooms To Go support email@example.com|
Where to Find Quick Help for Your Rooms To Go Problems
If you contacted Rooms To Go customer service and didn't receive any help, there are other avenues you can take to get the help you need.
Those avenues include:
- Room To Go's Help Page– You can find additional information about your issue on the company's FAQ page. This may vary from account information, billing, and deliveries.
- Facebook and Twitter pages– If you haven't found the information on the company's help page, you can browse Rooms To Go's social media pages like Facebook and Twitter to converse with other customers and compare experiences.
- Use your platform– If you have a large social media following, you can use that platform to get the company to address any issue or complaint you may have. You are more likely to receive help if many people see the complaint and engage with it.
Companies understand how quickly word spreads around in today's social media age, which may not be suitable for business. Therefore, if you publicly post your complaint and it goes viral, the company will respond faster than if you made the issue private.
Rooms To Go Corporate Address
Rooms To Go has its headquarters in Seffner, Florida. The company's corporate address is;
FL 33584, United States
This information can be helpful in case you want to register a complaint directly with the company's corporate office. It's also beneficial if you're going to sue the company and are looking for an address to send the demand letter.
If Rooms To Go Refuses to Help Me, Can I Sue Them In Small Claims Court?
If you believe Rooms To Go wronged you and have not owned up to their mistake during your requests to fulfill their end of the bargain, you can sue them in small claims court.
Here's how can help:
- We will draft a demand letter you can send to Rooms To Go to try and settle things out of court
- If the letter goes unanswered, fill out the relevant court documentation. DoNotPay can assist you with this process and even make extra copies.
- File an official complaint with the court with DoNotPay
- Serve Rooms To Go making sure to include details as to why you're using them.
- Go to court. DoNotPay will generate a script you can use in front of the judge.
Common Reasons People Contact Rooms To Go
There are plenty of reasons people may contact Rooms To Go customer service. The reasons are:
- Late deliveries of ordered items
- Failed deliveries
- Wrong orders or mixup of a variety of orders
- Refund request
- Billing issues (overcharge or a double charge)
Get In Touch With Rooms To Go Customer Service Using DoNotPay
Whenever you encounter issues with companies, especially huge ones like Rooms To Go, you want the problem to be over immediately. You can, however, get easily frustrated when you have to constantly dial the customer support number to get hold of an agent.
We understand the value of your time and don't want you to waste it waiting on hold. With our skip waiting on hold service, you can say goodbye to wasting time on hold. We will call the Rooms To Go customer service number and wait on hold for you. Once we reach an agent, we will notify you and let you handle the rest.
Here's how to use the service:
- Go to your browser and sign up for DoNotPay
- Type in the keywords skip waiting on hold and select the product
- Choose the company you want to call
- Click on its name and let us do the heavy lifting for you
DoNotPay will remain on hold with Rooms To Go until we reach a live customer care rep, after which we will notify you to take over.
Jump the Phone Queue at Any Company With DoNotPay
If you've ever had to sit through minutes and possibly hours (depending on how urgent your issue was) of customer service calls, you understand how frustrating it can be. However, with DoNotPay, it doesn't have to be. Below you can find a list of some of the companies we can help you get in touch with.
If you're worried we didn't cover the company you'd like to call, don't worry, we most likely have a way to help you get in touch with them without holding.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Aside from helping you skip the Rooms To Go customer service phone queues, we have also simplified the Rooms To Go return policy. Our services cut across the board and different fields, including helping you:
- Get free trials without getting charged
- File complaints against companies
- Schedule DMV appointments with ease
Sign up for DoNotPay today and say goodbye to long phone queues!