How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership With Minimal Effort
Disney Movie Club is likely your kid’s digital wonderland—youngsters can watch all the Pixar, Disney, Marvel, or Star Wars movie classics there. Membership also allows the more grown-up collectors to purchase DVD or Blue-Ray movies at more affordable rates.
If you think your kid has had a little bit too much Mickey, here is how to cancel your Disney Movie Club account.
Let DoNotPay Take Care Of the Cancellation for You
DoNotPay is the easiest way to get rid of any unwanted service in a matter of minutes. Follow these steps to cancel your Disney Movie Club subscription:
- Start the DoNotPay app via your web browser
- Hit the Find Hidden Money option
- Enter Disney Movie Club
And you are done!
Alternatively, you can fully automate the cancellation process. Connect your email or bank account to our app, and we will single out every single subscription that you don’t use and offer to cancel it for you.
How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership on Your Own
Here are some of the available options, if you decide to cancel the service manually:
Can You Cancel With
Yes / No
Cancel by Email
You can cancel the service by contacting the Disney Movie Club via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account
- Provide a reason for the cancellation
- Shoot an email to DMCContactUs@movieclubinfo.com
Cancel on the Company’s Website
You can cancel the subscription on their website following the steps below:
- Login to the member’s area of Disney Movie Club
- Visit the FAQ section of the website
- Hit the Contact Us link
- Proceed as instructed there in order to submit your request
Cancel via a Phone Call
- Give Disney Movie Club Support a call at 1-800-362-4587
- Ask them to cancel your membership
You may have to wait a while in the phone queue before you reach an agent—but DoNotPay can automate waiting on the customer service hold for you too!
Potential Problems With Disney Movie Club Membership Cancellation
You need to take extra care about the details of your order or purchase when handling your Disney Movie Club cancellation. Here are a few things to consider when canceling this service:
- If you want to cancel before fulfilling your minimum purchase commitment, you will be invoiced or charged via credit card for the full price of the items that were discounted on trial—plus shipping, processing, and sales tax (where applicable)
- Unpaid Member accounts may be charged for late fees. Disney may require prepaid payment and set limits upon the value of merchandise sent with each shipment. For any returned checks the returned check fee of $20.00 will be charged
- Featured Title offers (up to 15 a year), if not explicitly rejected, will be shipped and auto-billed
Will Disney Movie Club Trial Incur Additional Costs?
Yes. Disney requires a minimum purchase commitment and also charges shipping.
Best Alternatives to Disney Movie Club
In case you are not a hard-core Disney fan, there are other options worth checking out. Some of them are:
Depends on the titles
Depends on the titles and shipping options
Varies according to the titles and shipping option
Would You Like to Sue Disney Movie Club? Let Us Assist You With That
If Disney Movie Club breached your consumer rights and you want to get justice in small claims court—DoNotPay has a proven track record of assisting customers with their claims.
DoNotPay was awarded the Louis M. Brown Award in the Legal Access category by the American Bar Association.
Register a DoNotPay account in your web browser to get our help in:
- Filling out legal forms
- Compiling your evidence in one place
- Drafting you a small claims court script
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay’s AI software is developed to cut down the time and money losses on bureaucratic tasks in your day-to-day life. Let us take care of those for you, and grab a beer with friends or go running, instead.
DoNotPay can help you:
- File lawsuits against people and businesses in small claims court
- Stop spam mail for good
- Sign up for free trials risk-free
- Handle bills that are impossible for you to pay right now
- Stop other subscriptions or memberships
- Get revenge on robocall scammers
- Get refunds from various companies
- Protect yourself from stalking and harassment
- Cut the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Fight speeding tickets
- Contest parking tickets
- Challenge traffic citations
- Book a DMV appointment
- Deal with credit card issues
- Ask for refunds for delayed and canceled flights
You can register for DoNotPay in your web browser.