LuckyLand Slots Phone Number Verification: Start Playing Without Your Number
LuckyLand Slots offers a network of different online slot machine games where you have the chance to win real money on your Android phone or web browser via Facebook. Since 2019, LuckyLand slots has served over 1 million players with over 200,000 consisting of Facebook users.
But when signing up to play LuckyLand Slots, did you know you need to offer plenty of personal information such as your phone number? Considering that tech companies have been known to discreetly give personal data to other entities, the term “one-armed bandit” can have a whole new meaning if you’re not careful.
Why Does LuckyLand Slots Need My Phone Number?
LuckyLand Slots uses phone verification to ensure that each player is only playing on one account and doesn’t try to game the system by playing on multiple.
In addition to your phone number, LuckyLand slots also require you to provide:
- Your bank account information for transferring your winnings
- A photo ID (driver’s license or passport)
- Proof of address (paycheck, utility bill, lease agreement, government-issued document, insurance document, bank statement, or financial statement)
Fortunately, all of these credentials can be submitted right from the mobile or web app to speed up the registration process.
Signing up with your phone also nets you free “Sweep coins”, and the phone restrictions are meant to keep cheaters from collecting more coins this way as well as keeping your bank information safe. The developers claim that phone verification makes it a fair playing field for everyone who’s playing their online slots.
Can I Play LuckyLand Slots Without My Phone Number?
According to the LuckyLand Slots support desk, the developers will only need a phone number to verify your account. They claim they won’t call you or text you from that point on. While they also claim to not give your number to third-party affiliates, the page has not been updated in over 3 years as of this writing.
There are many methods for obtaining a fake phone number for signing up. Here are some alternatives you can consider for verifying with a different phone number:
|A friend’s number||
|Fake phone number apps||
The Best Burner Phone for LuckyLand Slots Verification
DoNotPay’s Burner Phone product is safe, anonymous, and reliable. We will generate a brand new number for you exclusively for LuckyLand slots so it’s guaranteed to work!
DoNotPay’s temporary phone numbers are only available for just 10 minutes at a time. After 10 minutes have passed, the number will become invalid once again. Be sure to have your phone on hand during signup so you’re able to receive the validation code on time.
5 Steps For LuckyLand Slots Phone Number Verification With DoNotPay
Here’s what you need to do to verify the new phone number:
- When required to provide your phone number, log into DoNotPay and visit the Burner Phone product page on your web browser or phone.
- Type in “LuckyLand Slots” and click on “Create a temporary number”.
- Enter this number in the required field on LuckyLand Slots.
- Check your phone for the validation code.
- Enter the code in the required field on LuckyLand Slots.
It’s guaranteed to work! Proceed with the rest of your registration as normal to get started on winning!
How Much Is DoNotPay Charging For This Burner Phone Product?
DoNotPay’s Burner Phone product is perfectly affordable for anyone! We consider DoNotPay a steal in phone number anonymity rather than a gamble like other fake phone number apps, which is crucial for those that like to bet and win big!
Here are DoNotPay’s Burner Phone specifications:
- Unlimited phone numbers
- Create a new phone number any time
- No additional phones or equipment required
What Other Features Can DoNotPay Offer Me?
DoNotPay can also help you with:
- Contesting parking tickets
- Getting an early appointment at your local DMV
- Signing up for free trials without your credit card
- Notarizing any document online
- Suing a company in small claims court
- Signing up for clinical trials
- Restoring a banned social media account
- Fending off spam and robocalls
- Managing and deleting multiple subscriptions
- Deal with potential stalkers and intruders