How to Delete a LoyalFans Account Easily
Americans are inundated daily with websites asking for them to set up accounts. Some accounts charge a subscription fee, while others are free, but all require personal information. A lot of accounts, like LoyalFans, are forgotten about. If you are struggling to determine how to , you aren't alone.
Over two-thirds of the population forgets their passwords every 90 days. There are simply too many passwords to keep track of. It isn't easy to delete an account when you forget a password. It might be tempting to ignore unused accounts, but old accounts are prime targets for data breaches, leaving your personal information vulnerable.
Whether it is an old email account like AOL or Yahoo, or an account with your credit card information like eHarmony or Uber, it is vital to delete them if they aren't in use.
How to Delete a LoyalFans Account on Your Own
If you have a LoyalFans account that is no longer in use, deleting it is crucial to keep your personal information private. If you know the login credentials, unsubscribing is relatively quick, but confusing. Also, unsubscribing does not completely delete your account.
Cancel a LoyalFans Subscription While Logged In
If you can log in to the LoyalFans account, unsubscribing is tricky, but quick.
- Log into LoyalFans using your email and password.
- If you know the email but not the password, you can click on the forgot password option on the login screen and follow the prompts.
- Click on the heart of the number of followers on the account.
- Click on Subscriptions.
- Click on cancel or the trashcan icon.
Chat and Ticket Submissions
If you want to unsubscribe but do not have all the information, you can contact a representative by filling out a ticket.
- LoyalFans uses ZenDesk to help users cover common problems through a chat box. To access the chat, click on the orange button at the bottom right hand of your browser that says 'support.'
- Click on the gray box at the bottom right of the chat labeled 'contact us.'
- Fill out all of the boxes and press submit.
- You can also contact LoyalFans by clicking on 'Submit a Request' at the top left corner of the browser.
Delete LoyalFans Account via Email
There is no way to delete an account entirely on your own. Instead, the company requires a drawn-out process. To , you must email firstname.lastname@example.org asking them to delete the account.
The table below summarizes the different methods to delete accounts:
|Can I Delete With||Yes / No|
How to Delete Old Accounts Using DoNotPay
Deleting a LoyalFans account is confusing and requires following up on emails. You may forget about the account before it is successfully deleted. If you want to delete old accounts, but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 7 easy steps:
- Go to Delete Old Accounts product on DoNotPay.
- Select the type of account you are trying to delete, such as email, streaming service, social media, gaming, eCommerce, and more.
- Tell us more about your account, including usernames and associated emails / phone numbers.
- Help us verify your account ownership by entering the date you first created the account, when you last logged in, any payment methods saved under the account, etc.
- Upload photographic evidence if you have any that can help prove your account ownership.
- Enter any last known or previously used passwords.
- Enter your contact information and submit the task!
DoNotPay Helps With All Account Needs
Deleting accounts isn't the only hardship people encounter when managing their accounts. The worst part is, if you do not have access to the login credentials or the email associated, regaining access is overwhelming. Companies do this to make it harder for someone else to access your accounts, but that doesn't make it less aggravating. DoNotPay is here to help.
- Manage Subscriptions: DoNotPay can help you cancel any subscriptions.
- Recover Passwords: If you need access to an account but need your password, DoNotPay can help.
- Unban Accounts: If you find yourself banned from an account for any reason, DoNotPay will do everything possible to help you regain good standing.
Other Accounts DoNotPay Helps With
LoyalFans is not the only account that DoNotPay helps manage, cancel, and delete. Services are available for all accounts, including social media, email, and more.
- Money apps like PayPal and Venmo
- Email accounts, including Gmail
- Shopping apps like Amazon
- Social media accounts, including Facebook and Instagram
Why Use DoNotPay to Manage Your Accounts
Deleting accounts, retrieving passwords, and canceling subscriptions are all things you can do on your own. Unfortunately, many companies make managing accounts confusing and convoluted, and that is where DoNotPay comes into play.
- Fast: DoNotPay takes care of all your account needs with a few simple steps.
- Simple: By providing simple information, DoNotPay takes the work out of deleting accounts, like LoyalFans, a breeze.
- Successful: Companies are reluctant to delete user accounts. LoyalFans makes users email them directly and wait for account deletion approval. DoNotPay guarantees unwanted accounts are deleted promptly.