How to Delete Your Lords Mobile in 7 Easy Steps
Lords Mobile is a massive online game that's free to play. One of the highest-grossing apps and a global sensation, an award-winning platform that combines real-time strategy, role-playing, and mechanics for world-building. There's war, monsters, bosses, and online interaction that makes every experience unique and personal.
The game can also be frustrating. There have been issues with logging in, purchases, getting refunds or the wrong currency, and troubleshooting.
Old and inactive online accounts come with a threat of data security compromise. They are particularly at risk for data breaches and cyberhacking since companies pay less attention to monitoring unused data.
The only way to ensure no one ever accesses your data is to . It can be difficult as getting a company to clean out your information isn't standard operating procedure.
Aside from deleting your Lords Mobile account, we can also assist you in removing your accounts in:
How to Delete a Lords Mobile Account by Yourself
IGG, the developer and owner of the Lords Mobile site, advises the following steps to .
- Open the email address registered with your account.
- Prepare an email to send firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For the subject, use REQUEST TO REMOVE MY ACCOUNT.
- Write an email asking IGG to delete your account.
- Send the email.
According to the site, you should receive a reply within three days.
Be forewarned, though these directions use the word "Delete," it seems to us the instructions cover not deleting the account but deactivating it.
- It means you'll no longer have access to the platform. It doesn't guarantee personal information like your address and financial data will leave the company's servers.
- Your info will still be available for cyber-criminality and leaks.
- Worse, if you review the platform's policy on inactive accounts, it implicitly states that IGG will "never delete game accounts."
- With a policy that states they will not delete your account, and being a non-U.S. company, IGG is not bound by any moral or legal standard set by American policy.
Reasons to Delete Your Lords Mobile Account
Here are reasons why you want to delete an unused Lords Mobile account.
- Ironically, signing up is always a simple process, but the deletion of an account is a hassle. Old accounts gradually erode privacy and put you at risk. It's advised you delete old accounts to avoid data breaches and prevent the monetization of your personal information.
- Companies don't want to let you go, and they're in no hurry to lose your personal information that they may use for analysis, tracking, and promotion. That's why it seems companies deliberately make deleting accounts difficult.
- Companies should feel obligated to let you delete data, but there is no legal obligation. California has mandates that legally require medium and large companies to give customers options for deleting personal information. But taking advantage of that is a challenge.
How Hard Is It to Delete a Lords Mobile Account
Deleting an old account at Lords Mobile will be a chore. They have options like selling your account to someone else and removing the app from your device, but no means for altogether deleting the account.
A resource might be to turn to community forums like Reddit or Quora. These platforms are direct sites for getting info on just these types of problems.
You can put a little due diligence into contacting IGG customer support, making phone calls, and emailing and snail mailing. But none of that guarantees you'll get satisfaction from a company with terms that say they don't delete accounts.
Alternative Ways to Delete Your Account
The last thing you want to do in deleting your account is to remember your old login details. However, if you want to take that path, here are some things you may do:
|Password Manager||You’re lucky if you have used a password manager for a long time. Open your password manager and locate the account you want to delete. It’s too easy to log back into the account and delete it.|
|Access the email you have used to register for the account. Check if you have saved a copy of your login details to your inbox folder.|
|Recovering Passwords||Access the website where you want to delete your account. Click on “Forgot Password?” and follow the prompts. Hope that the mobile number or email address you are using now is the same as what is registered on your account.|
If you don’t want to do the above-stated processes, let DoNotPay do the work for you.
Delete Your Lords Mobile Account With the Help of DoNotPay
If you want to delete old accounts but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 7 easy steps:
- Go to Delete Old Accounts product on DoNotPay.
- Select the type of account you are trying to delete, such as email, streaming service, social media, gaming, eCommerce, and more.
- Tell us more about your account, including usernames and associated emails / phone numbers.
- Help us verify your account ownership by entering the date you first created the account, when you last logged in, any payment methods saved under the account, etc.
- Upload photographic evidence if you have any that can help prove your account ownership.
- Enter any last known or previously used passwords.
- Enter your contact information and submit the task!
Why Use DoNotPay to Delete Your Lords Mobile Account
DoNotPay is a resource for solving issues. DoNotPay has a broad range of products that promise to help you successfully manage parking tickets, account deletions, password recovery, and more. It's an easy and fast process, saving you hours of research and paperwork.
DoNotPay Works Across All Companies/Entities/Groups With the Click of a Button
You don't have to be an individual to utilize our products and services. DoNotPay helps businesses, churches, schools, and more find fast, streamlined solutions to investigations. Whether you need to contest a ban on Facebook or learn about clinical trials, DoNotPay helps process the operation.