How to Delete Your Zazzle Account In Five Minutes
Zazzle is one of the top merchandise providers in the United States. They provide custom printing on clothing, posters, and mugs, as well as face masks, magnets, keychains, buttons, and more. People across the country use it to create and sell customized products.
But what happens when you want to ? How do you handle it if you no longer have access to the email address you used when signing up for the website? DoNotPay is here to help you get your account deleted, not only on Zazzle, but on any website or app you don't use anymore.
Reasons to Delete Your Zazzle Account
There are a lot of reasons you may want to , such as:
- You don't use the website anymore
- You want to stop getting unwanted emails
- You need to delete the account of a loved one who has recently died
- You disagree with changes to their Terms of Service.
Moreover, old accounts are a major security risk, as you're much less likely to notice if an account is compromised on a website you never use.
How to Delete Your Zazzle Account On Your Own
Zazzle only provides you one method of deleting your account: you have to send their Customer Care team an email. Although Zazzle has a customer care phone line at 1 (888) 892-9953 as well as support via web chat, you cannot delete your account through these methods.
|Can I Delete With||Yes / No|
Here are the steps to delete your Zazzle account by email:
- Go to Zazzle's Help page.
- Click on "Ask a Question."
- Select "My account / designer inquiry" when prompted to do so.
- Then select "Delete my account."
- The names of some FAQ pages will pop up. Below them, there will be a link saying "Thanks, but I still need help." Click that link.
- A login form will come up. Once you've logged in, you can fill in the form and the Customer Care team will delete your account within two business days.
After you send the email to Customer Care, you will receive a response within two business days indicating that your account (as well as your store, if you have a store on Zazzle) has been deleted.
Issues You May Run Into Deleting Your Zazzle Account
The main issue people have when deleting their Zazzle accounts is the fact that they have to log in to the website in order to do it. If you don't have your account information anymore, how can you delete the account?
If you need to get your password back, DoNotPay can help recover your password so you can regain access to your account.
How to Delete Your Zazzle Account With the Help of DoNotPay
If you want to delete old accounts but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 7 easy steps:
- Go to Delete Old Accounts product on DoNotPay.
- Select the type of account you are trying to delete, such as email, streaming service, social media, gaming, eCommerce, and more.
- Tell us more about your account, including usernames and associated emails / phone numbers.
- Help us verify your account ownership by entering the date you first created the account, when you last logged in, any payment methods saved under the account, etc.
- Upload photographic evidence if you have any that can help prove your account ownership.
- Enter any last known or previously used passwords.
- Enter your contact information and submit the task!
And that's it! DoNotPay will submit a demand letter to the service provider on your behalf, verifying your account ownership and requesting for your account to be deleted.
We'll also ask for all of your personal data associated with the account to be deleted under the rights granted to you through data privacy regulations. You should hear back from them directly via email for more updates regarding your issue if they have any further questions or concerns.
Why Use DoNotPay to Delete Your Zazzle Account
DoNotPay is the fastest, most efficient way to delete your Zazzle account, even if you don't remember the account password. Instead of searching the help pages in hopes of finding a way to email Zazzle support, you can put all of your account information together and send your request all at once. Because DoNotPay has such a high rate of success, you can also rest easy knowing that your deletion request is in good hands.
DoNotPay Works Across All Companies With the Touch of a Button
It isn't just Zazzle that DoNotPay can help you with! DoNotPay can help you quickly, efficiently remove your unused app and website accounts from the following platforms:
DoNotPay helps simplify your life and protect your identity in just a few easy steps.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do for You?
DoNotPay can do much more than help you delete unused accounts. As the world's first robot lawyer, it can:
- Help you avoid being charged after free trials
- Reduce your property taxes
- Help you appeal parking tickets in any city
- Apply for tourist visas
- Claim missing money that is owed to you
and much more! So sign up today.