How To Delete Yellow Account In A Breeze
The birth of social media networks completely changed life as we knew it. Undoubtedly, social media sites have their own pile of benefits, both for individuals and businesses. However, recent concerns of online privacy invasion, personal data theft, and harmful exposure to children at a young age have led many people to rethink whether these networks are necessary. The good part is that you can decide to delete them altogether, and that is why, today, we want to show you how to delete a Yellow account.
Yubo (formerly Yellow) is one of the many social media networks. Although we're much more familiar with others like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, Yellow has also grown in popularity over recent years, possibly due to how easy it's to sign up and stay anonymous. Its alleged similarity with adult dating apps like Tinder or eHarmony has made recent headlines to point out the potential dangers of the Yubo app, especially for teenagers.
Therefore, if you ever signed up with Yellow a long time ago, your data is still on the internet, and that's risky. Or maybe you're a parent of a teen kid, and you'd want an easy way to delete a Yellow account that you have discovered on your child's phone. In either case, DoNotPay has got your back.
Why Should You Delete Your Yellow Account
There are many reasons you should seek to delete a Yellow app account as soon as possible, including:
- To protect your personal data. Yellow requires a verifiable phone number before anyone can sign up. As a way to permanently remove your phone number, you can delete your profile altogether. Otherwise, if you still want to keep the profile without risking your phone number, buy a burner phone from DoNotPay.
- To avoid email spamming from the company.
- You aren't planning to use your account again.
- Deleting on behalf of your underage child to protect them from the dangers of using such services.
- You opened the account a long time ago and can't remember the login credentials but don't want to leave it unattended.
How to Delete My Yellow Account by Yourself
If you remember your sign-in details, you can easily close your Yellow account using either the Yubo app or the website.
1. Delete via app
- Go to your Yellow app on your smartphone and log in.
- Click your Profile Icon on the upper right corner of the app screen.
- Go to Settings>Delete my account.
- On the popup form, type the word "Delete" and click the "Delete my account" button.
- Confirm by clicking the "I'm sure" button to authorize your account deletion.
2. Remove using a web browser
- Go to https://yubo.live/deleteaccount.
- Sign in using your username and password if you aren't already.
- Follow the step-by-step prompts to delete your account.
Can I Delete With — Yes/No
What Will Happen After I Delete My Yellow App Account
All your profile data will be wiped out together with any photos, messages, and other content that you have shared. Also, you can't request account restoration after taking this step. However, the company may retain some segment of personal data, either for security or legal purposes.
Can't Delete My Yellow Account Because I Have No Access?
If you don't remember your sign-in credentials, you can use the "forgot password" button to reset your password. If you're unable to accomplish that, DoNotPay can help. Go to the Recover Passwords product on DoNotPay and follow the steps to regain access to your account again.
Furthermore, if you're entirely unable to access your account, you can opt to fill the form the company provides before your account can be closed. But you'll need to accompany it with a color image of at least one government-issued identity document (ID, driver's license, school ID, etc.), a picture of yourself holding that identity document, and a photo of yourself holding a note written "Yubo Team Support mm/dd/yy." This can be overwhelming and frustrating. Right? And to make it worse, you're not guaranteed that they'll honor your request. This is where DoNotPay comes in handy.
Delete Yellow Account Online Using DoNotPay
Under consumer data privacy laws, you're entitled to ask any company to remove your personal data from their databases and servers. DoNotPay can help you present a solid demand letter to Yubo or any other company to let them delete your account.
If you want to delete old accounts but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 7 easy steps:
- Go to Delete Old Accounts product on DoNotPay.
- Select the type of account you are trying to delete, such as email, streaming service, social media, gaming, eCommerce, and more.
- Tell us more about your account, including usernames and associated emails / phone numbers.
- Help us verify your account ownership by entering the date you first created the account, when you last logged in, any payment methods saved under the account, etc.
- Upload photographic evidence if you have any that can help prove your account ownership.
- Enter any last known or previously used passwords.
- Enter your contact information and submit the task!
And that's it! DoNotPay will submit a demand letter to the service provider on your behalf, verifying your account ownership and requesting that your account be deleted. We'll also ask for all of your personal data associated with the account to be deleted under the rights granted to you through data privacy regulations. You should hear back from them directly via email for more updates regarding your issue if they have any further questions or concerns.
DoNotPay is an All-Rounded Customer Service Center
We understand that your Yellow account is just one example of the many others you'd like to remove your data from. As such, using our Delete Accounts product, you can also close:
- Delete Facebook Account
- Delete Instagram Account
- Delete Paypal Account
- Delete Gmail Account
- Delete Amazon Account
- Delete Uber Account
- Delete Venmo Account
- Delete eHarmony Account
- Delete AOL Account
- Delete Yahoo Account
Our mission is to be one-stop for all your needs; therefore, we also help individuals.
- Get college waiver
- Get refunds and chargebacks
- Try services without risking their credit cards
- Regain access to banned accounts
- Cancel subscriptions stress-free
And many others.