How To Delete Words With Friends Account
Words with Friends is an online crossword puzzle that you can play solo or even involve multiple players. To participate, you create an account through the Zynga website and you can play via Facebook with your friends or even install the app on your smartphone and play solo.
Did you know that an old or inactive account may put your data security at risk due to data breaches and information theft? if you are wondering how to delete Words With Friends Account, you can delete the account the same way you can delete your Facebook account or even your Instagram account.
If you have forgotten your password and cannot access your Words With Friends Account, deleting it may be the best option. It is estimated that about 78% of people forget their passwords, making it impossible to access their online accounts. However, you don't have to worry as DoNotPay can help you in a fast, and less frustrating way, the same way you can with your Gmail account or PayPal account.
How To Delete Words With Friends Account On Your Own
Deleting Words With Friends accounts isn't a direct process, and can thus be tedious and time-consuming. To successfully delete your account, you have to contact the Zynga support center via email. You must write an email to the company requesting to delete your account.
If you have installed Words with Friends 2, here is what you need to do to delete your account.
- Open Words With Friends 2.
- At the top of the screen, click the profile banner to display your name and level.
- Select the Settings button just below your name
- Scroll down to the Privacy section and tap Personal Data Request.
- Select Make a personal data request and click More Options
- Under the FAQ screen, select How do I delete my Words With Friends/Words With Friends 2 account, including my game account data?
- Click Go here to request account deletion
- Click the checkbox that reads Before Deleting This Game Account, Please Consider the Following
- Click Continue to complete the process
How To Delete Words With Friends Account using Email
- Open the email address you used to register your account
- Type REQUEST TO REMOVE MY INFORMATION AND CANCEL ACCOUNT as your subject
- compose an email that addresses your issue, and mail it to email@example.com
- Click the send button and your account will be deleted by the company itself
Can I Delete With . . .
Reasons to Delete Your Words With Friends Account
While using Words With Friends Account can be a great way to relax and enjoy your free time, you may want to delete your account for the following reasons
- Keeping an inactive account can compromise your data security.
- Due to data breaches and information theft, an inactive account can be used by hackers to perform malicious activities.
- If you have an inactive account, you may experience data leaks that could expose your information to third parties
- You may also want to delete your account if you keep getting annoying promotional emails
- You may also delete your account if you are no longer interested in the services offered
How To Delete Words With Friends Account with The Help Of DoNotPay
Since deleting Words With Friends Account isn't straightforward, the process becomes more complicated and frustrating. However, you can consult a third party to help you delete your account in a faster and less frustrating way.
If you are wondering how to delete your Words With Friends Account with the help of a third party, DoNotPay can be a perfect option. With DoNotPay, you can delete your Words With Friends account the same way you can delete a Venmo account or eHarmony account.
Additionally, DoNotPay can help you manage or even cancel your Words With Friends subscriptions. Whether you have an iOS or Android platform, managing your subscriptions with the help of DoNotPay becomes convenient and super easy.
How To Delete Old Accounts Using DoNotPay:
If you want to delete old accounts but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 7 easy steps:
- Go to Delete Old Accounts product on DoNotPay.
- Select the type of account you are trying to delete, such as email, streaming service, social media, gaming, eCommerce, and more.
- Tell us more about your account, including usernames and associated emails / phone numbers.
- Help us verify your account ownership by entering the date you first created the account, when you last logged in, any payment methods saved under the account, etc.
- Upload photographic evidence if you have any that can help prove your account ownership.
- Enter any last known or previously used passwords.
- Enter your contact information and submit the task!
DoNotPay Works Across All Companies/Entities/Groups With The Click Of A Button
With just a click of a button, DoNotPay can help you resolve other issues with different entities such as;
- DoNotPay can help with deleting Uber accounts the same way it can with AOL, Amazon, or yahoo accounts.
- DoNotPay can help you get unbanned from Tik Tok the same way it can with Instagram.
- DoNotPay can also help you with building permits in Washington the same way it can in Loudoun County
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Besides helping you delete words with friends account, DoNotPay can help you with many other things including the following:
- DoNotPay can help you appeal banned account
- DoNotPay can help you file a complaint
- You can also access free trials with the help of DoNotPay
Need Help With Deleting Words With Friends Account?
If takes more time than you had anticipated, DoNotPay can make the whole process super easy. With an automated platform, the process becomes fast, easy, and successful. To learn more, sign up today.