How to Delete Your Vudu Account
If you needed to would you know how to get it done? Streaming platforms like Vudu will offer a free trial period just for signing up for their service. Then the trial period ends and the bill-paying period begins. We’ve all been there.
Let's look at trying to delete your Vudu account by yourself, and then show you. And by the way, the world’s first AI Consumer Champion can delete all kinds of other accounts, like Facebook and IG, too.
Trying to Delete Your Vudu Account by Yourself
It is a time-consuming process, and your effort will fail if you miss any of the steps involved. First, let's look at deleting your account directly from the Vudu website.
When you first signed up for your Vudu streaming service, you created a Vudu account. Now, for whatever reason, you need to delete that account.
Deleting Vudu on Your Own
You will need to be a detective to find this information that is buried deep in the customer support area of their website. Once you have found the information on the customer support page, you then have two options:
- Send an email to customer care explaining why you are wanting to delete the account
- Or call their toll-free number 888-554-VUDU (8838)
Emailing Customer Support
Vudu is known to be picky about cancellations.
The table below explains key points you must include in your email to Vudu.
|Points to include in a cancellation email to Vudu
Be very precise and to the point in your email and clearly state your reason for canceling your service. If your email is successful, your Vudu account will be canceled when the next billing cycle begins.
Vudu Discussion Forum
Don't get excited if you think you can find answers to your Vudu account questions on the website's forum. Searching for any relevance to the word cancel, delete, or stop service yields an error message that takes you to a dead end.
Remember, you can cancel Vudu or any other account like PayPal or Gmail with DoNotPay.
Deleting Vudu Accounts at Walmart
Vudu, which is the old streaming service Fandango renamed, is owned by Walmart. If you want to cancel your Vudu account you can go to the customer service desk at your local Walmart.
If you ordered your Vudu service directly from their website you can use the customer service option at your local Walmart. If you ordered your subscription through a Roku device that was purchased at Walmart you will need to delete your account information from Roku as well as Walmart. There are just too many hoops to jump through.
Deleting Vudu Account at Google Fiber TV
There are two different types of Google Fiber TV. The Legacy version, and the new version.
- Either version requires you to follow the prompts on your Fiber TV box when you select the settings feature and scroll to advanced to open up a deletion menu for your connected accounts.
- If you have more than one Fiber TV box in your home, you will need to follow the same feature for each TV box.
These Vudu cancellation procedures are complicated, time-consuming, and redundant. Not to mention that the cancellation of your account will not go into effect until the next billing cycle is posted to your account.
What if there was a fast and easy way to There is, and we are going to show you that way using DoNotPay.
How to Use DoNotPay to Delete Your Vudu Account
DoNotPay was designed to make issues like this one with your Vudu account a simple yet effective solution without the need of losing your sanity. Let's look at how DoNotPay operates when you need quick and efficient results.
How to delete a Vudu account using DoNotPay:
If you want to delete a Vudu account but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 7 easy steps:
- Go to Delete Old Accounts product on DoNotPay.
- Select the type of account you are trying to delete, such as email, streaming service, social media, gaming, eCommerce, and more.
- Tell us more about your account, including usernames and associated emails / phone numbers.
- Help us verify your account ownership by entering the date you first created the account when you last logged in, any payment methods saved under the account, etc.
- Upload photographic evidence if you have any that can help prove your account ownership.
- Enter any last known or previously used passwords.
- Enter your contact information and submit the task!
Why Should You Trust DoNotPay?
DoNotPay is a one-stop-shop when it comes to issues like deleting your Vudu account.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Your Vudu account is just the beginning of the different services offered by the team at DoNotPay. Use it to delete any old account, stop getting spam texts, and get revenge on robocalls now.