How to Delete Viki Account
Viki is a site that offers streaming of Korean and Japanese TV shows and movies. Viki also has an online community with forums where members can post content, upload photos, and chat live. However, if you no longer want to be part of this community, you can learn with the help of DoNotPay.
DoNotPay is an AI-powered free chatbot that helps people with advice but can also help with deleting your Viki account. You can also upload proof of your identity if desired.
Aside from deleting your Viki account, we can also assist you in removing your accounts in:
How to Delete a Viki Account by Yourself
If you want to learn , just follow these steps:
- Go to Viki.com and sign in using the email and password you have used to create your account.
- Click on the three lines in the top left corner of the page and select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down and click Delete Account under the Account section.
- Enter your password and click Delete My Account to confirm.
The downside of deleting your Viki account is that all your data will be deleted, and you will not be able to recover it. If you're not sure if you want to delete your account or want to take a break from Viki, you can deactivate your account instead. It will disable your account but keep all your data intact. An easier alternative that will help you delete your Viki account is DoNotPay.
Issues You Might Run Into Deleting Your Viki Account
There are a few things you should keep in mind before deleting your Viki account:
- If you have purchased any premium content on Viki, you will not get a refund.
- All your data will be deleted, and you will not be able to recover it.
- If you have any outstanding credits or subscriptions, those will be canceled, and you will not be refunded.
- You cannot delete your account if you have an unpaid balance on Viki.
If you decide to delete your Viki account, make sure to cancel any outstanding payments and subscriptions first. You can also contact Viki customer support for help with this.
How DoNotPay Can Help You Delete Viki Account
DoNotPay is an AI-powered free chatbot that helps people with legal issues by providing automated responses. The latest version of the bot can now help you delete your Viki account easily by asking you questions and then providing the required information. Here's how to do it:
- Go to the DoNotPay site and sign up to begin the process
- Type in your email and press continue.
- DoNotPay will ask your reason for deleting your Viki account. Select the appropriate option and press Continue.
- DoNotPay will ask you for some personal information to verify your identity. Type in all the required information and press Continue.
- You will now be given an email to send to Viki support with the subject line "Deactivate my Viki account." The email will include a form letter and your proof of identity. Press Continue after sending the email.
- In 2-3 business days, you should receive a response from Viki support confirming that your account has been deleted.
Alternative Ways to Delete Your Account
The last thing you want to do in deleting your account is to remember your old login details. However, if you want to take that path, here are some things you may do:
|Password Manager||You’re lucky if you have used a password manager for a long time. Open your password manager and locate the account you want to delete. It’s too easy to log back into the account and delete it.|
|Access the email you have used to register for the account. Check if you have saved a copy of your login details to your inbox folder.|
|Recovering Passwords||Access the website where you want to delete your account. Click on “Forgot Password?” and follow the prompts. Hope that the mobile number or email address you are using now is the same as what is registered on your account.|
If you don’t want to do the above-stated processes, let DoNotPay do the work for you.
How to Delete Old Accounts Using DoNotPay
If you want to delete old accounts but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 7 easy steps:
- Go to Delete Old Accounts product on DoNotPay.
- Select the type of account you are trying to delete, such as email, streaming service, social media, gaming, eCommerce, and more.
- Tell us more about your account, including usernames and associated emails / phone numbers.
- Help us verify your account ownership by entering the date you first created the account, when you last logged in, any payment methods saved under the account, etc.
- Upload photographic evidence if you have any that can help prove your account ownership.
- Enter any last known or previously used passwords.
- Enter your contact information and submit the task!
Why Use DoNotPay to Delete Viki Account
DoNotPay is a free and easy way to delete your Viki account. It automates the process for you and provides all the necessary information. The process is easy, efficient, and successful. If you're looking to delete your Viki account, DoNotPay is the best way to do it.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay isn't only for deleting Viki accounts. It can help you with legal issues, including parking tickets, housing and tenant disputes, and more.
DoNotPay can also help you solve a range of other legal issues. These include:
The process of deleting your Viki account is seamless with DoNotPay. You can now delete an old or unused Viki account from the comfort of your own home, and it only takes a few clicks to complete.
DoNotPay is an AI-powered chatbot that is free-to-use and easy to navigate. If you need help resolving a legal issue or deleting your Viki account, try using DoNotPay for assistance.