How to Delete an Uber Eats Driver Account
This article covers four topics:
- How to delete an Uber Eats / Uber Partner account using DoNotPay (it's super fast and easy)
- How to delete an Uber Eats account by yourself (it's not impossible)
- Some reasons why people choose to delete their Uber Eats driver accounts
- And a few other tasks you can manage with DoNotPay, like deleting a Gmail account
If you're fed up with Uber Eats (see what we did there?), it's time to dump that account. DoNotPay is the fastest, easiest way to do so. And you don't need to know your passwords, emails, or login information. So let's get started!
How to Delete an Uber Eats Driver Account with DoNotPay
If you want to but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in these easy steps:
- Go to Delete Old Accounts product on DoNotPay.
- Select the type of account you are trying to delete, such as email, streaming service, social media, gaming, eCommerce, and more.
- Tell us more about your account, including usernames and associated emails / phone numbers.
- Help us verify your account ownership by entering the date you first created the account, when you last logged in, any payment methods saved under the account, etc.
- Upload photographic evidence if you have any that can help prove your account ownership.
- Enter any last known or previously used passwords.
- Enter your contact information and submit the task!
See how easy it can be to delete accounts with DoNotPay? You don't need to wait on hold with a customer service rep, remember old passwords, play the login games or wait for new passwords to be sent to your phone. DoNotPay is the faster, easier way.
But, you can also delete an Uber Eats driver account by yourself. It's easiest if you know all your login information.
How to Delete an Uber Eats Driver Account by Yourself
Grab your login and password information to delete your Uber Eats partner account.
How to Delete an Uber Eats Driver Account if you Know Your Login / Password
Sign in to Uber Eats online if you know all your login information.
- Click on the icon that looks like three bars in the top left corner of the app
- Tap / click "settings"
- Scroll down to "privacy" and tap it
- Then tap "delete my account"
You may need to fill out some information and include a reason why you're deleting the account. Also, Uber says it will take up to 30 days to process your request.
How to Delete Your Uber Eats Driver Account without a Password
The problem arises when people cannot remember their login / password for Uber Eats. If you're in that situation, the DoNotPay App is the faster and easier way. See the steps we listed above.
All the Ways to Delete Uber Eats Accounts
|Website||Yes (with login info)|
Now that you know everything about deleting partner accounts with Uber, let's talk a little about why you wish to do so.
Why People Delete Uber Eats Driver Accounts
You already know Uber Eats is a food delivery platform that allows drivers to deliver food from restaurants to customers. It's a great business plan that was helpful for everyone during the COVID-19 pandemic.
But, as time goes on and pandemic concerns fade, some drivers aren't making as much income. Others have found new employment or decided to live without the extra income. Some people realize that the money isn't worth the extra miles on their vehicles. New and used cars are both much more expensive post-pandemic.
Ultimately, your reason for deleting an Uber Eats driver account is personal. Just know that you can get it done quickly and easily with DoNotPay. It's like having an attorney living in your cell phone or laptop!
But that's not all you can do with the app.
Delete All Your Old Accounts with DoNotPay
Try it today to delete:
And there's so much more you can accomplish with DoNotPay. Whether you need to file a complaint against any business, hunt down an old death certificate, or cancel a timeshare — DoNotPay has you covered. Try it today. It's like having a personal attorney on your side all the time.