How to Delete a Target Account Quickly
This article explores all the different ways one can delete a Target account.
- How to delete a Target account the fast and easy way, using DoNotPay
- How to delete a Target account by yourself
- A little more information about Target
- And some other legal legwork you can manage using DoNotPay
Remember, DoNotPay is the world's first robot lawyer. It's like having an attorney in your pocket all the time. Now, let's stop wasting time and delete that Target account the fast way.
How to Delete a Target / Target Circle Account with DoNotPay
If you want to delete old but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in seven easy steps:
- Go to Delete Old Accounts product on DoNotPay.
- Select the type of account you are trying to delete, such as email, streaming service, social media, gaming, eCommerce, and more.
- Tell us more about your account, including usernames and associated emails / phone numbers.
- Help us verify your account ownership by entering the date you first created the account, when you last logged in, any payment methods saved under the account, etc.
- Upload photographic evidence if you have any that can help prove your account ownership.
- Enter any last known or previously used passwords.
- Enter your contact information and submit the task!
Nothing could be easier! You don't need to wait for a customer service representative or chase old passwords. There's no need to sign in using other accounts like Facebook or Google, and you won't get a bunch of extra advertising. Best of all, your personal information will be safer when you delete an old Target account, and that means you'll limit your risks of fraud or identity theft.
Now that you know the fast way to delete a Target account, let's talk about other ways to tackle this task.
Other Ways to Delete a Target Account
If your Target account is current and you remember all your passwords, log onto the website to delete your account.
The table below shows all the ways you can delete Target accounts.
|Methods to delete Target and Target Circle Accounts||
The challenge most people experience when comes with usernames and passwords. If you opened your Target account years ago, you might not remember your password, or the password to the email address they have on file.
Forgotten Password Problems
If this is your situation, you'll need to:
- Visit Target.com and click "sign-in" at the upper right corner
- Enter some information about yourself and answer security questions
- Wait for a new, temporary password
- Log in with the temporary password, and immediately create a new password
- Log in again
- Reach out to customer service via email, telephone or chat, and ask them to delete your account
Good luck with that! You can spend hours trying to delete your Target account this way. And unfortunately, you might still receive a bunch of spam mail and marketing from them, even once you delete your Target account. DoNotPay is the fastest and easiest way!
More About Target
Target is a big-box retailer that operates online and via physical stores. Since 1980, the retailer has built a reputation for selling slightly higher-quality goods than other big chain retailers, like Walmart, at reasonable prices.
- The Better Business Bureau (BBB) tells a different story.
- The BBB has fielded more than 2,100 complaints in three years at the time of writing.
- And the BBB gives Target a mere one star out of five.
Many customer complaints have to do with credit cards and account problems, issues with Target Circle and pandemic / mask complaints.
Target Circle is Target's rewards program. It's a marketing technique meant to increase repeat sales and boost revenue. Some people enjoy loyalty programs. Just remember that Target keeps close records on your purchases, and some folks find that disturbing.
Now that you know how much faster and easier it is to delete your Target and Target Circle accounts with DoNotPa,y let's talk about a few more things you can manage with the app.
Delete Accounts and More
DoNotPay can help you delete all kinds of old accounts. You can use it for:
But that's not all. You can delete any old account with DoNotPay. From retailers to dating apps and social media platforms, DoNotPay has you covered. Try it out today.