How to Delete Sephora Account Easily
Sephora offers an extensive collection of makeup, fragrance, and skincare products. There are 500 stores in the U.S. and more than 2,700 stores in 35 countries across the globe. A Sephora account is required to make online purchases and access shopping services.
Similar to creating an account with Amazon, customers must provide their name, email address, and birth date. A username and password are also necessary. Customers often link a PayPal account as a payment option on their Sephora account, providing financial information for future purchases.
All of this provided information is stored in databases, which are regularly prone to identity theft and data breaches. When customers stop shopping at Sephora, they often forget to delete their accounts. It is vital to remove all personal information from the site to protect your data and avoid potential leaks.
DoNotPay can show you in a few simple steps without the hassle and stress of trying to do it on your own.
How to Delete Sephora Account By Yourself
If you are no longer using your Sephora account, there are a few ways to it:
|Can I Delete With
|Yes / No
Contact a Sephora customer service representative at 1-877-SEPHORA (1-877-737-4672) in the United States or Canada. Hearing impaired customers can dial 1-888-866-9845. Representatives are available Monday through Friday from 5 AM to 9 PM PT and Saturday and Sunday from 6 AM to 9 PM PT.
Sephora representatives and beauty advisors are available via live chat Monday through Sunday from 3 AM to 9 PM PT. They can offer assistance and show you how to delete a Sephora account.
To delete an account through the Sephora website, you must first log in. Then, click on the "Contact Us" option and select the email form. Follow the prompts and state your reason for requesting your account be closed. Make sure to put "Request to Delete Account" on the subject line.
Once the form is submitted, you should receive an email confirming your request.
Issues You Might Run Into Deleting Your Sephora Account
Sephora customers find it nearly impossible to delete their accounts when they don't remember their login information or can't recover their password. For security reasons, Sephora requires that you are logged into your account to process the request.
To bypass the security check, you will need to contact Sephora directly to verify that you are the account owner. Unfortunately, customers often complain they do not receive a response from Sephora, and there are no clear instructions on their website for deleting an account.
There are countless requests on the Community Forum with customers asking how to delete a Sephora account. The most frequent response to their inquiries is from a customer representative who says, "I will send you a PM to further assist!" Many users never receive the requested information and are frustrated by the process.
How DoNotPay Can Help
DoNotPay has years of experience taking care of customer service issues. The easy-to-use automated system will guide you through a series of questions about your account, collecting information to verify account ownership.
After a few clicks of a button from your laptop, DoNotPay will process the information and send a demand letter to Sephora on your behalf, verifying account ownership and requesting that your account be deleted immediately.
DoNotPay does not stop there. We will also request that all personal data connected to your Sephora account be removed according to the data privacy laws, including:
- California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA 2018)
- Virginia Consumer Data Protection Act (VCDPA)
- General Data Privacy Regulations (GDPR)
How to Delete Sephora Account Using DoNotPay
Deleting an account with Sephora does not need to be time-consuming or frustrating. Let DoNotPay help you take care of removing your personal information from the Sephora database.
If you want to delete old accounts but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 7 easy steps:
- Go to Delete Old Accounts product on DoNotPay.
- Select the type of account you are trying to delete, such as email, streaming service, social media, gaming, eCommerce, and more.
- Tell us more about your account, including usernames and associated emails / phone numbers.
- Help us verify your account ownership by entering the date you first created the account, when you last logged in, any payment methods saved under the account, etc.
- Upload photographic evidence if you have any that can help prove your account ownership.
- Enter any last known or previously used passwords.
- Enter your contact information and submit the task!
Why Use DoNotPay to Delete Your Sephora Account?
The appeal of DoNotPay's product is that it is:
- Fast—You don't need to waste time looking for the correct department to process your request and then waiting for a response.
- Easy—You don't have to navigate a complicated website searching for help. DoNotPay guides you through a series of questions to simplify the process.
- Successful—You will know your request is submitted quickly and efficiently using DoNotPay.
DoNotPay Can Help You Delete Other Outdated Accounts
The automated system created by DoNotPay is the perfect solution for all your customer service needs. Whether you need to or unban a blocked account, DoNotPay has you covered.
In addition to showing you how to delete a Sephora account, DoNotPay can also help you delete old accounts with:
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
So, whether you want to know how to delete a Sephora account or take advantage of the many other services we provide, DoNotPay is with you every step of the way!