How to Delete Your Rover Account Easily
Are you looking for a simple yet effective ? Similar dog-walking apps like this are revolutionizing the way we take care of our pets. And you might enjoy them at first, but get tired of them later.
If for some reason you need to delete your account with Rover there is a fast and easy solution. In this post, we will walk you through the process of by yourself, and how easy it can be to let DoNotPay handle it for you.
What Users Say About Deleting Rover Accounts
If you do a simple Google search for 'how to delete my rover account' you will get three completely different answers all from the Rover website. According to support.rover.com deactivating your account seems fairly straightforward for deactivating your app on your phone or your desktop/laptop.
Then over on rover.com/community one of their users posted a simple question, "how do I delete my Rover account?" According to that user, she wanted to 'delete' her account, not deactivate.
She then mentions the fact that there is no direct link or information available for this issue to be handled by the internal team at Rover.com
That is when another user on the community forum informed her that to do what she wanted she needed to call Rover Support at 888-453-7889
The same question was presented by another forum participant that wanted to delete her account as one of the dog walkers employed by Rover. She notes that there is no way to delete the account and the information it contains.
Ways to Connect with Rover
The table below shows some ways you reach Rover, but users say they rarely work.
|Ways to Reach Rover.com||
If there existed a simple and effective online tool to handle the deletion of your Rover account would you use it? After reading the trouble and other issues posted above we think you would. Thankfully, DoNotPay is here to help. And it works for all kinds of accounts, like Facebook and IG.
Problems When Trying to Delete Your Rover Account
You can deactivate your Rover account, but you cannot permanently delete your account as we saw from the above examples.
Let's say that you decided to go ahead and settle for the account to be deactivated. According to the instructions on the Rover website, if you deactivate your account and go back to Rover to look for information, when you enter your username and password to get back into the site, your account will be reactivated.
- When you open a Rover account, you are considered a Rover user for life.
- There were several complaints about the account being deactivated instead of deleted.
- And the instructions for deactivation are inconsistent and scattered all over the website.
There is a way to delete your Rover account. Let's show you that way using the services provided by DoNotPay.
How to Delete Your Rover Account Using DoNotPay
DoNotPay is an online tool that has leveled the playing field and made things like deleting your Rover account a fast and easy solution. If you want to delete your Rover account, DoNotPay has you covered in 7 easy steps.
How to delete your Rover accounts using DoNotPay:
- Go to Delete Old Accounts product on DoNotPay.
- Select the type of account you are trying to delete, such as email, streaming service, social media, gaming, eCommerce, and more.
- Tell us more about your account, including usernames and associated emails / phone numbers.
- Help us verify your account ownership by entering the date you first created the account when you last logged in, any payment methods saved under the account, etc.
- Upload photographic evidence if you have any that can help prove your account ownership.
- Enter any last known or previously used passwords.
- Enter your contact information and submit the task!
See how easy that is? And remember it works for all sorts of accounts like PayPal and Gmail.
Why You Should Use DoNotPay
DoNotPay is a one-stop all-inclusive information hub for your Rover account and any other online account you are trying to delete. You can use the app to delete:
- Old Amazon accounts
- Old Uber accounts
- Old Venmo accounts
- Unwanted eHarmony accounts
- And even Yahoo and AOL accounts
DoNotPay is directly responsible for handling thousands of issues regarding online accounts. Why not make your Rover account the next success story?
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Resolving is just the beginning of what you can do with DoNotPay. Any time you feel like a business is taking advantage of your information, use the app.