How to Delete a Roman Account
DoNotPay provides the fastest and easiest way to delete all your old accounts, and you can use it to . Maybe you're tired of receiving Roman's spam emails or seeing erectile dysfunction (ED) ads on your social media sites. Perhaps you're just fed up with the pressure companies like Roman put on men. Or maybe the medication they sent you doesn't work.
No matter your reason, you can delete a Roman account quickly and easily right now.
This article covers four main points:
- using DoNotPay
- Challenges people have when trying to delete a Roman account
- A little more information about Roman
- And more legal legwork you can conquer with DoNotPay
If you've had enough of Roman's constant advertising — it can get awkward — you're ready to delete that account. Let's not waste any more time.
How to Delete a Roman Account with DoNotPay (it's fast and easy!)
If you want to delete a Roman account, DoNotPay has you covered with these easy steps:
- Go to Delete Old Accounts product on DoNotPay.
- Select the type of account you are trying to delete, such as email, streaming service, social media, gaming, eCommerce, and more.
- Tell us more about your account, including usernames and associated emails / phone numbers.
- Help us verify your account ownership by entering the date you first created the account, when you last logged in, any payment methods saved under the account, etc.
- Upload photographic evidence if you have any that can help prove your account ownership.
- Enter any last known or previously used passwords.
- Enter your contact information and submit the task!
See how easy that is? You don't need to log in at Roman, know your password, set up a new password, or wait on hold for a customer service rep. DoNotPay is the fastest, easiest way to delete an old account.
And remember, DoNotPay works for all kinds of accounts. Maybe you have old email addresses with Yahoo, Gmail or AOL that you'd like to delete. Perhaps you're tired of Facebook or Instagram. Delete any of them with DoNotPay.
Of course, you can also try to delete your Roman account by yourself. Let's take a look.
Can You Delete a Roman Account by Yourself? Yes.
The challenge most people have when trying to delete a Roman account is that they've forgotten a username or password or the email address initially used with the account.
If that's you, the DoNotPay App is the faster way.
But if you can still access the email address Roman has on file, it's not hard to delete the account.
How to Delete a Roman Account if You Can Log On to the Email on File with Roman
Again, this method only works if you can access the email address on file.
- Open your email account that is registered with Roman. It must be the account they have on file.
- Compose an email that states you want to cancel this account. Be sure to include a date and a reason for cancellation.
- Address the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the subject line, title the email "PLEASE DELETE MY ACCOUNT"
- Send the email, and wait for confirmation.
The problem is that many guys set up fake emails for things like this and forget the passwords. If that's you, DoNotPay is the faster way.
All the Ways to Delete a Roman Account
Now that you know all about deleting or disabling your Roman account, let's talk more about the company.
Roman self-describes as a digital health clinic for men. It offers prescription medications for male medical issues, like ED, thinning hair, etc.
The Better Business Bureau (BBB) lists nine complaints about Roman, which is not a lot for an e-commerce platform. But some of the complaints state the medications sent by Roman do not work. And they aren't cheap, either. If you spent hundreds of dollars on a prescription that doesn't work, you could delete that account with DoNotPay.
You can use DoNotPay to delete all kinds of accounts and more!
What Else Can You Accomplish with DoNotPay? It Works on All Platforms!
You can delete all your old accounts with DoNotPay.
Try it for:
But that's not all! You can use the app to appeal banned accounts, order fishing licenses, and cancel timeshares too.
DoNotPay is the world's first robot lawyer. Use it any time a company mistreats you. It's like having an attorney on speed-dial, without the exorbitant fees. Try it today.