How to Delete a Public Account
A public account is an account that is open to the public and is used for businesses or organizations. Anyone can see your posts and followers. You may want to delete a public account if you no longer want it publicly visible. Deleting a public account will remove all your posts and followers from the Internet. If you want to learn , you can do it seamlessly with DoNotPay.
DoNotPay is a free online chatbot that has helped over half a million people with various legal issues, including fighting parking tickets. Recently, DoNotPay released the ability to delete public accounts on social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram.
Aside from deleting your public account, we can also assist you in removing your accounts in:
How to Delete a Public Account by Yourself
It is possible to learn . Here are the steps to deleting your public account:
You will be asked to enter your email address to receive a confirmation that your account has been deleted.
How to Delete a Public Account With DoNotPay
DoNotPay allows you to delete your public Instagram and Facebook accounts in just a few simple steps. To do so, follow these steps:
- Open the DoNotPay app and click on "Accounts."
- Select the social media platform you would like to delete your account from.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and enter your password if necessary.
- Click "Yes, Delete My Account," and your account will be deleted.
Using DoNotPay is incredibly easy - all you need to do is enter your username and password for the social media platform you want to delete your account from. DoNotPay will take care of the rest. So don't wait any longer to delete your public account with DoNotPay today.
If you want to delete old accounts but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 7 easy steps:
- Go to Delete Old Accounts product on DoNotPay.
- Select the type of account you are trying to delete, such as email, streaming service, social media, gaming, eCommerce, and more.
- Tell us more about your account, including usernames and associated emails / phone numbers.
- Help us verify your account ownership by entering the date you first created the account, when you last logged in, any payment methods saved under the account, etc.
- Upload photographic evidence if you have any that can help prove your account ownership.
- Enter any last known or previously used passwords.
- Enter your contact information and submit the task!
In just a few minutes, your public account will be deleted, and all of your posts and followers will be gone from the Internet. So don't wait any longer to delete your public account with DoNotPay today.
Reasons for Deleting Your Public Account
There are many reasons for deleting your public account, but the most common ones include:
- You want to be private online – An increasing number of people value their privacy and do not like to share everything with the entire world.
- You don't use social media anymore – If you no longer use a social media platform, you might as well delete it instead of keeping an outdated profile that takes up space on your phone.
- It's becoming too much work – Social media platforms such as Facebook aren't just for fun anymore; they're also used for work purposes. If managing multiple social media platforms is becoming too much work, deleting some of them might be the best solution.
- You don't agree with the site's terms and conditions – Every social media platform has different terms and conditions, which you are required to agree to create an account. If you disagree with any of the terms and conditions, deleting your account is one way to show your disapproval.
- Your account has been hacked – Unfortunately, social media accounts are often hacked. If this has happened to you and you no longer want the account, deleting it is the best solution.
Why Use DoNotPay to Delete a Public Account?
DoNotPay is the world's first artificial intelligence chatbot, and it can help you with a wide range of tasks, including deleting your public account. Here are some benefits of using DoNotPay to delete a public account:
- Using DoNotPay is easy and efficient. All you need to do is enter some basic information about your account.
- The chatbot is available 24/7, so you can get help whenever you need it.
- You can use the service for free or at a low cost.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Aside from helping you delete your public accounts, DoNotPay can help you with a wide range of tasks, including:
DoNotPay is a free chatbot that can help you with advice. If you want your old public account deleted, DoNotPay can help. After you delete your account, all of the posts and data associated with it will be gone.