Deleting Your PUBG Mobile Account With DoNotPay in Short Clear Steps
Tired of playing PUBG mobile? This free battle royale mobile game is among the highest-grossing mobile games played globally. PUBG mobile keeps scaling new heights and breaking new records in the video game market.
Having a PUBG mobile account is a requirement to play the game. The game saves your progress on the game's official servers. A PUBG mobile account can be connected to a Twitter or Facebook account. For different reasons, some PUBG mobile users are constantly searching for . Deleting a PUBG mobile account is not easy, and in most cases, it requires expert help.
This article explains how to delete your PUBG mobile account on your own or with the help of DoNotPay.
How to Delete PUBG Mobile Account on Your Own
Learning isn't impossible. However, people who are constantly searching for how to delete a PUBG account often suggest that the account deletion process is more complex than it should be.
One of the challenges you might face while deleting your PUBG mobile account is locating the delete function or button. Even after deleting your PUBG mobile account, it may remain playable and active for the next seven days if you change your mind. It beats the purpose of permanent deletion.
Formatting your phone storage to delete downloaded PUBG files does not guarantee permanent account deletion. It is because PUBG mobile accounts are backed up on a Tencent server to keep your data safe.
Logout From Your PUBG Mobile Account
- To delete a PUBG mobile account, first open and log in to the game on your phone
- Click the 'Settings' icon at the bottom right of your screen
- Next, click the 'Basic' option
- Tap on the 'Log out' button.
Remove a PUBG Link From Your Social Media
For this next part, you need to remove PUBG from Google or Facebook. In case you are using the global PUBG version, chances are you have linked your mobile account to Google or Facebook.
- Sign in to your Facebook account
- Go to the menu option in the top-right corner
- Go to 'Settings & Privacy
- Open 'Settings' and go to the 'Security Tab.'
- Click on 'Apps and Websites' which includes all the sites and applications you have linked to your Facebook account
- Look for the PUBG mobile application in the list, then click on the 'Remove Button'.
Remove the PUBG Link From Your Google Account
If you used your Google account to create PUBG instead:
- Go to the 'Settings' app on your phone
- Look for the 'Google tab' and navigate via it to 'Google Accounts'
- From the 'Google Accounts', choose one you have linked to the game account
- Head over to 'Manage Your Google Accounts'
- Look for the 'Security Tab', then scroll down
- While scrolling, look for 'Third-party apps with account access
- Look for the PUBG account on the list, and click the 'Remove Access' button.
Delete a PUBG Mobile Account For Good
Once you have delinked your PUBG account from either your Google or Facebook account:
- Open your Chrome browser
- Head over to PUBG's official site. The best option is to access this website via a desktop since the 'Delete Account' option will be mostly visible via the desktop
- Sign in to your PUBG account
- Open the 'Personal Info' tab
- Head over to the bottom, where you will find the 'Delete' button. Click on it to finally remove your PUBG mobile account.
Can I Delete With
Yes / No
This DIY process is tiring. Fortunately, with DoNotPay, you spend less time and resources to accomplish the same thing.
How to Delete a PUBG Account with DoNotPay
If you want to delete old accounts but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 7 easy steps:
- Go to Delete Old Accounts product on DoNotPay.
- Select the type of account you are trying to delete, such as email, streaming service, social media, gaming, eCommerce, and more.
- Tell us more about your account, including usernames and associated emails / phone numbers.
- Help us verify your account ownership by entering the date you first created the account, when you last logged in, any payment methods saved under the account, etc.
- Upload photographic evidence if you have any that can help prove your account ownership.
- Enter any last known or previously used passwords.
- Enter your contact information and submit the task!
Sign up here to start the PUBG mobile account deletion process.
Why Use DoNotPay to Delete Your PUBG Account?
- Fast process and fewer waiting hours
- No need to fill out endless forms
- Successful application.
DoNotPay Helps You Delete Any Account
Besides helping you delete your PUBG mobile account, DoNotPay can also help you with:
How Else Can DoNotPay Help?
- Robocall compensation
- Neighbor complaints
- Jump the phone queue for any company
- Get help with bills
- File insurance claims
- File a customer complaint
- Appeal parking tickets in any U.S. city
Sign up with DoNotPay to start a fast and easy PUBG mobile account deletion process.