How to Delete Your Prezi Account Fast and Easily
If you're ready to , keep reading. And if you're like millions of Americans who sign up for things online because of the free trial or for one-time use and forget to unsubscribe, you're probably face-palming right now.
Prezi offers a really great way to create and use presentation materials online. But if you're ready to delete your Prezi account, you more than likely just don't need it anymore. But do you know what you need to do or even how to delete a Prezi account?
You might also be wondering if you need to do something simple to delete a Prezi account, like find an unsubscribe button somewhere. But you're not quite sure if you need to submit a form, request deletion in an email, or make a phone call. And you don't want to wait for another cycle and risk paying for it.
We'll show you how to delete your Prezi account. And if you decide to use DoNotPay, it may just be the easiest thing you do all day.
Why You Might Need to Delete Your Prezi Account
You might like Prezi, as so many do. It's a great little tool to help with online presentations, ideal for anyone working remotely. Here are some of Prezi's video-conferencing offerings:
- Prezi Present: Create moving, zooming presentations that grab attention and keep it.
- Prezi Video: Appear right alongside your content while presenting to your audience.
- Prezi Design: Make stunning interactive charts, reports, maps, infographics, and more.
But if reading this has reminded you that you never , it's probably not doing you any good anymore. And there are plenty of reasons to delete an inactive online account. There are risks, like:
- Compromising your data security
- More prone to data breach events
- Continued payment for unused services
How to Delete Your Prezi Account on Your Own
To delete your Prezi account, you'll first need to log into your account. If you've forgotten about it and don't remember your password, you might have to follow a series of prompts to retrieve it. DoNotPay has a convenient way to help with that if you get stuck. But once you've successfully logged in, you can visit your Prezi profile and take the following steps to delete your account.
Deleting Your Prezi Subscription First
You might assume that deleting the Prezi account is somewhat simple. But if you've also subscribed for a Prezi Plus Subscription, you won't be able to delete the account without unsubscribing first. Here's how to unsubscribe from Prezi before you delete your Prezi account:
- Log into your account.
- Go to your Account Settings.
- Click the "License" tab.
- Select "Cancel Subscription."
- Answer the questionnaire and click "Continue."
Once you've successfully unsubscribed, you still have access to any presentations you have associated with your account. However, you won't have editing authority or the ability to create any new materials. So, this point in the process would probably be the best time to downgrade to a FREE account, to access and save your work before deleting your Prezi account altogether.
How to Delete Your Prezi Account
Now that you're ready to delete your Prezi account, you can take the next steps. But remember, once you remove your profile altogether, all of your presentations will be deleted as well.
- Go to your "Account Settings."
- Find the "Profile" tab.
- Click on the "Delete Account" link.
- Enter your password and confirm.
Approved Methods for Deleting a Prezi Account
Because deleting a Prezi account is a final step, there are some approved and unapproved methods. Here's what you need to know.
Can I Delete With — A Summary
How to Delete Your Prezi Account with the Help of DoNotPay
If the idea of going through all those steps to unsubscribe and sounds tedious, imagine the added stress of not having your password too. What if you get locked out of your account and get stuck before you have a chance to delete the profile? If only you knew of an easier way to handle the lost passwords and delete the profile.
You do! And the DoNotPay way to delete your Prezi account, and others, is an absolute game-changer. With several products to help, DoNotPay can handle,
- Canceling your subscription
- Deleting your Prezi account
- Appeal a ban if you get locked out of your account
- Recovering your password
The Easiest Way to Delete Your Prezi Account If You're Stuck
DoNotPay makes the hassle of deleting your Prezi account a non-issue. Even if you've forgotten your password or find yourself getting locked out altogether.
How to delete old accounts using DoNotPay:
If you want to delete old accounts but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 7 easy steps:
- Go to Delete Old Accounts product on DoNotPay.
- Select the type of account you are trying to delete, such as email, streaming service, social media, gaming, eCommerce, and more.
- Tell us more about your account, including usernames and associated emails / phone numbers.
- Help us verify your account ownership by entering the date you first created the account, when you last logged in, any payment methods saved under the account, etc.
- Upload photographic evidence if you have any that can help prove your account ownership.
- Enter any last known or previously used passwords.
- Enter your contact information and submit the task!
DoNotPay Can Help Delete Your Prezi Account and So Much More
You'll find it's so easy to finally delete your Prezi account that you'll probably start thinking about other unused or unnecessary subscriptions you can remove. And if there are any other online tools for which you can't recall your password, DoNotPay is the best next step! For example:
- Delete Facebook Account
- Delete Instagram Account
- Delete Paypal Account
- Delete Gmail Account
- Delete Amazon Account
- Delete Uber Account
- Delete Venmo Account
- Delete eHarmony Account
- Delete AOL Account
- Delete Yahoo Account
Or, if you're banned and locked out, DoNotPay can help with every online profile from TikTok to Instagram!
What Else Can DoNotPay Help Alleviate For You?
The question should be, what can't DoNotPay help you resolve! DoNotPay has a wide menu of products available to help you manage a host of tedious, headache-inducing, and even legal tasks, without the hassles.
- Appeal a banned account
- Pay your local water bill
- File a report with animal control
- Contact a government representative
- Get a notary signature
- Stop spam collectors
- Explore free trials
When you're done with your Prezi account, let DoNotPay help you unsubscribe and delete it. Otherwise, you could be in for hours of chasing down passwords, filling out questionnaires, and hoping you can get out from under the account before another payment process.