How to Delete Pluto TV Account
Have you been wondering ? Pluto TV is a live TV and movie streaming application. You can watch it on many devices such as:
- Android mobile & tablet
- Apple iPhone & iPad
- Apple TV
- Amazon Tablets
- Fire TV Stick
- Roku devices & Roku TVs
- TiVo Stream
- Smart TVs
- Web browsers & PC
Why Delete Pluto TV Account
Even though Pluto TV is a source for watching free TV, many users have written reviews that describe the app as clunky and not user-friendly. It has made many customers think about . If you have a Pluto TV account and no longer use it, Delete Accounts can help:
- Remove your association with the application.
- Delete your personal information.
- Reduce the risk of identity thieves gaining access to your personal information.
- Reduce the risk of hackers finding your email and using it in cyber-attacks or to gain access to other, more sensitive accounts.
What Can Be Done With Your Information
Even though Pluto TV does not require a lot of sensitive information from its users to create an account, it still does ask for your name, birthday, and email address. Thankfully, no credit cards are required to start an account. But your name, birthday, and email are still three pieces of identifiable information regarding your identity.
- An identity thief only needs those three pieces of identifiable information to start other accounts in your name.
- Some credit cards or loans started with those seemingly unimportant details.
- Hackers can gain access to your email if it is discovered and learn more about you, including log-in details for other sites.
How DoNotPay Can Help You
DoNotPay has years of exceptional experience with customer service issues. We assist people with quickly resolving problems with all of their online accounts. If you choose our Delete Accounts product, we will remove the accounts that still hold your data to ensure your privacy is protected.
- Only a few quick questions about your account are needed.
- We must gather data to verify account ownership.
- On your behalf, we will submit a demand letter to the company.
- We will make a formal request that your account is deleted immediately.
- Along with that request, we also ask that any data associated with the account be deleted based on your rights regarding data privacy laws (including, but not limited to, the California Consumer Privacy Act, the Virginia Consumer Data Protection Act, and other General Data Privacy Regulations).
Alternative Ways to Delete Your Account
The last thing you want to do in deleting your account is to remember your old login details. However, if you want to take that path, here are some things you may do:
|Password Manager||You’re lucky if you have used a password manager for a long time. Open your password manager and locate the account you want to delete. It’s too easy to log back into the account and delete it.|
|Access the email you have used to register for the account. Check if you have saved a copy of your login details to your inbox folder.|
|Recovering Passwords||Access the website where you want to delete your account. Click on “Forgot Password?” and follow the prompts. Hope that the mobile number or email address you are using now is the same as what is registered on your account.|
If you don’t want to do the above-stated processes, let DoNotPay do the work for you.
Protecting Your Information With Delete Accounts
It is important to delete your account from the Internet if you are through with it. Hackers and identity thieves are actively searching for accounts that people have forgotten about to access more sensitive information. Don't make it easy on them to steal yours!
- Make a list of all the accounts you created but don't use.
- Submit tasks for Delete Accounts to start the process to protect your privacy.
- Become a stronger, more knowledgeable internet user by protecting yourself in the future.
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing that your information is not sitting idle and begging to be stolen.
7 Easy Steps to Delete Your Old Account
Did you think it would be difficult to delete all of your old accounts? Fortunately, it is not hard at all. If you want to delete old accounts but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 7 easy steps:
- Go to Delete Old Accounts product on DoNotPay.
- Select the type of account you are trying to delete, such as email, streaming service, social media, gaming, eCommerce, and more.
- Tell us more about your account, including usernames and associated emails / phone numbers.
- Help us verify your account ownership by entering the date you first created the account, when you last logged in, any payment methods saved under the account, etc.
- Upload photographic evidence if you have any that can help prove your account ownership.
- Enter any last known or previously used passwords.
- Enter your contact information and submit the task!
That's it! This product takes the hassle, headache, and time out of the equation for you. If you don't have the time in your day to research all the different ways to delete your old accounts, don't worry about it. DoNotPay can do it for you.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
The DoNotPay Delete Accounts product can help you delete almost any account in your name. It is an all-inclusive product that is designed to protect your privacy. Are you wondering what accounts can be deleted with the assistance of DoNotPay?
Once the simple steps above are complete, sit back and relax. Chances are you might not have to do anything more. Unless you get contacted by the company regarding:
- Any updates
- Questions or concerns
- Unforeseen issues may arise from this process.
If any of this happens, you should hear back from the company directly via email!