How to Delete Your Opinion Outpost Account
Were you looking to augment your income and thought taking surveys on Opinion Outpost could help only to find out it was time-consuming? Now you want to learn permanently, but you don't know how to go about doing that. DoNotPay is here to help.
DoNotPay has vast experience with deleting accounts. The step-by-step instructions to delete your Opinion Outpost account are easy to follow but not as easy as allowing DoNotPay to do it for you—faster and with less stress.
The Main Reason to Delete Your Opinion Outpost Account
So, you tried to make a little money doing these unusual surveys, but it didn't match you up with enough to pan out, or it was too time-consuming to make the pennies it paid. No matter the difficulties, there is one big reason to learn : all of your details are in their database.
Opinion Outpost's mother company Dynata collects more than your name and payment information to pair you with the proper surveys. Dynata retains the information on their database and shares it with third parties. Information about your device, health, age, and many other very details are given away. Protect yourself and delete your account.
How to Delete an Opinion Outpost Account
Here's how to go about deleting your Option Outpost account on your own, but if you have forgotten your password or they have banned you from the site, do not worry. DoNotPay can still help you retrieve the password or delete the account.
Opinion Outpost is very limited in its deletion process. Eliminate the headache of choosing the quickest path and allow DoNotPay to contact them in your stead.
|Can I Delete With
|Yes / No
Cancel Your Subscription
Follow these instructions to contact Opinion Outpost through their website to get them to delete their account. Opinion Outpost and their affiliates may hold onto your information for at least 90 days after the account is deleted.
- Visit the Contact Us page of the help section.
- Use the drop-down menu to choose Account deletion
- Enter into the text box: your unique number, name, email address, and the date you started.
- Request that they delete your account and information.
- Interact with the reCAPTCHA at the bottom.
- Click Submit.
Alternatively, Cancel Your Opinion Outpost Account Through the Phone
While the website might take some time to process your deletion email, the phone system is also available to request account deletion. Dial the number above and follow the prompts to the correct account representative and explain the desire to delete your account and information. There may be a wait time to stay on hold, be prepared.
How to Delete an Opinion Outpost Account With DoNotPay
If you want to delete old accounts, but you'd prefer to save time and avoid headaches, DoNotPay has you covered in 7 easy steps:
- Go to Delete Old Accounts product on DoNotPay.
- Select the type of account you are trying to delete, such as email, streaming service, social media, gaming, eCommerce, and more.
- Tell us more about your account, including usernames and associated emails / phone numbers.
- Help us verify your account ownership by entering the date you first created the account, when you last logged in, any payment methods saved under the account, etc.
- Upload photographic evidence if you have any that can help prove your account ownership.
- Enter any last known or previously used passwords.
- Enter your contact information and submit the task!
Can DoNotPay Help Cancel Other Accounts?
Of course. You can submit information for all of your accounts that you wish to delete, and DoNotPay will work its magic to get the work done quickly and efficiently while you relax. DoNotPay can help you delete other accounts, including:
Delete accounts from any platform with the simplicity of filling out the information and allowing DoNotPay to contact them and request that the account be deleted. Don't get stressed out by long phone holds or long waits for confirmation emails.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Account deletion is only a drop in the bucket of our services. These are just a few examples of how we can advocate for you:
- Robocall compensation
- Neighbor complaints
- Jump the phone queue for any company
- Get help with bills
- File insurance claims
- File a customer complaint
- Appeal parking tickets in any U.S. city
Are You Ready to Delete Your Opinion Outpost Account?
Don't wait any longer to delete your information off of Opinion Outpost and close your account. Use DoNotPay to reach out to all your unwanted accounts to close them and make your life less stressful. DoNotPay is a fast, efficient, and stress-free way to get your accounts closed permanently. You can also reduce your email spam by closing your accounts. Allow DoNotPay to help.