How to Delete a MySpace Account Easily
It isn't easy to keep up with every account in this day and age. Remembering login credentials, including passwords, is stressful. There are social media accounts, like MySpace, that you might not remember the password for, leaving you to wonder information.
It isn't uncommon for people to have multiple emails like Gmail and Yahoo. Some, such as AOL, you might not use or have access to anymore. If that is the case, deleting a Facebook, Instagram, eHarmony, or MySpace account associated with the old email address can be incredibly frustrating and time-consuming. You might find it tempting to give up and let old accounts stay online, but that is dangerous due to possible data breaches. Luckily, there are other options. DoNotPay makes managing and deleting accounts painless.
How to Delete a MySpace Account on Your Own
There are endless reasons why you might want to delete your MySpace account. Social media accounts are prone to hackers, making account maintenance important. Personal information, including contacts, work, location, and more, are often shared.
Everyone has a different reason for deleting accounts. Perhaps you do not use it or simply do not want it anymore. Every situation is different, making the process for deletion slightly varied.
Delete MySpace From a Desktop Computer
If you have your login information, deleting your MySpace account requires a few steps.
- Go to the Gear icon.
- Under the Gear icon, select Account.
- Click Delete Account
- Select the reason you wish to delete your account.
- Click delete my account.
Delete MySpace Without Password
If you do not remember your password or have access to an email associated with your account, the process for deletion is a bit tricky.
- If you have access to the email associated with your MySpace account, you can press the icon for forgotten passwords. An email will be sent with further instructions for resetting the password.
- If you remember your username and password, but not your email, you can use the username to log in.
- If you do not have access to the email associated with your account and do not remember your password, MySpace suggests you contact the email provider directly.
- After gaining access to the email account, you can create a new password for your MySpace account and log in.
How to Contact MySpace Customer Service
When dealing with account issues, sometimes talking to a customer service agent will help guide you to a resolution. MySpace has a couple of options for contact.
|Via MySpace Help page||Submit a support request on the website help page. This method requires filling out a lengthy form with personal information.|
|Via telephone||Contact MySpace via telephone at 424-202-6148. The call center is open Monday through Friday from 8 am-6 pm PST. They also provide a call-back option to avoid long hold times.|
How to delete old accounts using DoNotPay:
Deleting a MySpace account is not easy, especially if you no longer have access to your associated email and don't remember the username and password. Getting a hold of a customer service agent to assist you is not straightforward. Luckily, DoNotPay is here to help! If you want to know but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 7 easy steps:
- Go to Delete Old Accounts product on DoNotPay.
- Select the type of account you are trying to delete, such as email, streaming service, social media, gaming, eCommerce, and more.
- Tell us more about your account, including usernames and associated emails / phone numbers.
- Help us verify your account ownership by entering the date you first created the account, when you last logged in, any payment methods saved under the account, etc.
- Upload photographic evidence if you have any that can help prove your account ownership.
- Enter any last known or previously used passwords.
- Enter your contact information and submit the task!
DoNotPay is Available for All Your Account Needs
Helping with account deletions is only one of the services offered. If you struggle with any of the following account issues, DoNotPay can help.
- Password retrieval
- Canceling and managing subscriptions
- Getting an account unbanned
Why Use DoNotPay?
DoNotPay assists with a wide array of accounts from Uber and Amazon to payment applications such as PayPal and Venmo. Keeping your personal information secure is vital, and DoNotPay helps you do so without frustration.
Fast: Deleting accounts like MySpace is not only frustrating but can also consume a lot of time. MySpace requires long phone calls or lengthy forms. In comparison, DoNotPay assists in seven quick steps.
Easy: DoNotPay makes account management easy. There is no time spent researching the right contacts or tracking down other companies in a long-winded process.
Successful: Keeping your personal information and identity secure is essential. DoNotPay helps you do so without the hassle.