How to Delete M1 Finance Account
Idle accounts increase the risk of data violation or encroachment on your privacy. If you no longer use an old account, the best thing is to delete it. DoNotPay is here to help you learn to mitigate financial risks posed by the old account. Other than M1 Finance account,
Although you can delete the old accounts on your own, the process is usually long and tedious. Besides, deleting an old account can be more complex if you don't remember login credentials to the old account or the dormant Gmail account used to open the m1 account. However, DoNotPay helps you delete a dormant M1 Finance account in a few easy steps.
How to Delete M1 Finance Account by Yourself
You can learn through an email or live chat. However, you can use a third party like DoNotPay to help you delete the old account more efficiently.
|Delete M1 Account Using Email
|Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) or state consumer protection Acts, companies are obligated to permanently delete your data from their database if you no longer wish to operate an account with them. To delete your M1 Finance account through email, you can follow the steps below:
|Using The Live Chat Method
|You can also use the live chat option to close your account. To use the live chat option, follow the following steps:
If you have lost the login details either to the m1 account or the Yahoo account linked to your M1 Finance account, you may encounter challenges deleting the m1 account on your own. To delete the account, you either recover the lost login details or use DoNotPay to help you delete the account.
Deleting M1 Account Through DoNotPay
DoNotPay saves you the pain of remembering your login credentials or canceling recurring deposits as you liquidate your M1 Finance account. When you use DoNotPay to delete your M1 Finance account, you're not only saving yourself the pain of deleting it but also saving time for other more pressing issues. DoNotPay can also help you recover a forgotten password.
Here is a table summarizing the various methods of deleting an M1 Finance account:
|Can I Delete With
|Yes / No
Reasons to Delete Your M1 Finance Account
Several reasons may make you want to delete your M1 Finance account. Here are some common reasons why you may want to delete the account:
- You have found a better application to manage your investment
- Lost your login credentials
- You no longer wish to hold investment accounts
- You want to take a vacation or are moving out of the country
Issues You Might Run Into Deleting Your M1 Finance Account
Various issues may arise as you try to delete the M1 Finance account on your own. These difficulties include:
- Inability to access the email used to open the M1 Finance account
- Difficulty in recovering lost passwords
- You are not the original owner of the account— you are only a beneficiary to the account.
Next Steps for Deleting M1 Finance Account if You Can't Do It Yourself
If you experience challenges deleting your M1 Finance account on your own, you can request DoNotPay to help you delete the account. DoNotPay will help you delete old accounts like M1 Finance account or AOL account even when you cannot remember the login details to the accounts.
Why Use DoNotPay to Delete Your M1 Finance Account
DoNotPay is a convenient method of deleting your old M1 Finance account. Here are three reasons why DoNotPay should top your options list when deleting an old account:
- Fast—You don't have to devote hours trying to delete the m1 account
- Easy—You don't have to struggle to fill out tedious forms or keep track of all the steps involved in deleting the account
- Successful—You can be certain we'll make the best case for you and delete your old account.
How to Delete Old Accounts Using DoNotPay:
If you want to delete old accounts but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 7 easy steps:
- Go to Delete Old Accounts product on DoNotPay.
- Select the type of account you are trying to delete, such as email, streaming service, social media, gaming, eCommerce, and more.
- Tell us more about your account, including usernames and associated emails / phone numbers.
- Help us verify your account ownership by entering the date you first created the account, when you last logged in, any payment methods saved under the account, etc.
- Upload photographic evidence if you have any that can help prove your account ownership.
- Enter any last known or previously used passwords.
- Enter your contact information and submit the task!
DoNotPay Works Across All Companies/Entities/Groups With the Click of a Button
Aside from deleting your M1 Finance account, we can also assist you in removing your accounts in:
Account deletion is only a drop in the bucket of our services. These are just a few examples of how we can advocate for you:
- Robocall compensation
- Neighbor complaints
- Jump the phone queue for any company
- Get help with bills
- File insurance claims
- File a customer complaint
- Appeal parking tickets in any U.S. city
To delete any old account, click here.