How to Delete a Hilton Honors Account Easily
The Hilton Honors rewards program awards points for free stays, and members enjoy exclusive perks. But what if you no longer use or want to have an Honors account? We're going to show you in just a few simple steps.
How to Delete a Hilton Honors Account in 6 Steps
If you want to learn , be prepared to go through several steps. Unfortunately, Hilton doesn't make it easy to find information on deleting accounts. The simplest method is to log into your account on their website and deactivate your account from here.
To deactivate your Hilton Honors account online, follow these steps:
- Visit their website.
- Log into your Hilton Honors account.
- Navigate to your profile settings.
- Choose "Preference."
- Find and select "Deactivate Account."
- Input your password to confirm the deactivation.
Additionally, you can request to deactivate or cancel your account via email or phone through their customer support line.
|Can I Delete With||Yes / No|
Why You Should Delete Your Old Hilton Honors Account
If you have an old Hilton Honors account that you no longer use, it may be time to delete it. Old and inactive accounts can put your personal information at risk. A data breach could expose sensitive and confidential information.
Deleting old accounts that you no longer use can help protect your data. Plus, you can finally stop receiving unwanted emails when you cancel your account.
Deleting a Hilton Honors Account Isn't Easy
If you want to take a DIY approach to delete your Hilton Honors account, you may run into some issues.
For example, if you're trying to close the account for a deceased loved one, you will need to present a death certificate. However, if someone in your family has a Hilton Honors account, the decedent's points may be transferable. Customer support can provide more information on this subject.
You may run into issues if you don't have your account email or password handy. Reaching out to customer support via telephone or email may help resolve the problem.
How to Delete a Hilton Honors Account Without a Password
What if you want to delete a Hilton Honors account, but you don't have your password? Maybe you forgot or lost it. The good news is that you can reset your password in a few simple steps.
- Visit their website.
- Click the Sign In button at the top right corner of the page.
- Click the "Forgot your info?" link.
You have a few options here.
- Enter your username/Hilton Honors account number and the email address associated with your account, OR
- Enter your first name, last name, and the email address associated with your account.
Once you enter this information, you can reset your password.
How to Delete a Hilton Honors Account Without an Email
If you want to delete your account, but you don't remember the email address you used to create your account, you will need to contact customer support. You can call their customer support line or send an email for help.
What to Do if You Can't Delete a Hilton Honors Account Yourself
Deleting a Hilton Honors account on your own can be a hassle. If you don't have your password or the correct email address, you could wind up spending hours trying to delete or deactivate your account.
Time is a valuable thing. Instead of wasting yours trying to delete your account, why not use a service like DoNotPay?
DoNotPay Is the Hassle-Free Way to Delete a Hilton Honors Account
In a few simple steps, DoNotPay can delete your Hilton Honors account. It's a quick and hassle-free way to finally get rid of that old and unused account that's been collecting dust. If you change your mind about canceling your account, DoNotPay can help you:
- Recover your lost Hilton Honors password.
- Manage your subscriptions and more.
Deleting your Hilton Honors account is easy with DoNotPay.
How to Delete Old Accounts Using DoNotPay
If you want to delete old accounts but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 7 easy steps:
- Go to Delete Old Accounts product on DoNotPay.
- Select the type of account you are trying to delete, such as email, streaming service, social media, gaming, eCommerce, and more.
- Tell us more about your account, including usernames and associated emails / phone numbers.
- Help us verify your account ownership by entering the date you first created the account, when you last logged in, any payment methods saved under the account, etc.
- Upload photographic evidence if you have any that can help prove your account ownership.
- Enter any last known or previously used passwords.
- Enter your contact information and submit the task!
Why Use DoNotPay to Delete a Hilton Honors Account?
Deleting old accounts can be time-consuming, frustrating, and stressful. DoNotPay makes the process as quick and painless as possible. Deleting accounts is:
- Quick: There's no need to spend hours waiting for customer support or going back and forth over email to delete your account.
- Easy: DoNotPay will delete your account for you, so you can spend your time doing more important things.
- Worry-free: DoNotPay has helped many people cancel their Hilton Honors accounts.
DoNotPay Works Across All Companies With the Click of a Button
Once you've deleted your Hilton Honors account, you can use DoNotPay to get rid of other old and unused accounts, like:
Deleting your old and unused accounts on these platforms can help protect your personal information and stop you from getting unwanted spam emails.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay can do so much more than just delete old accounts. You can also use their platform to:
- File complaints
- Take advantage of free trials – without getting charged
- Get rid of spam mail
- Appeal banned accounts
You can even manage your subscriptions and recover passwords in minutes. DoNotPay is a simple and convenient way to manage your digital life.