How to Delete Your Forever 21 Account the Easy Way
Signing up for a new account at your favorite store is exciting, but once the newness wears off, the constant flow of marketing emails and promotions can be wearing. Although you can turn off promotional emails with most accounts, you may put yourself at risk if you allow an unused account to languish. While deleting your Forever 21 account may not be at the top of your priority list, be aware that outdated and unused accounts are a common target for cybercriminals, who can use them to glean critical information like passwords, personal data, and even payment details.
Social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram incorporate ample personal information and photos, while AOL, Yahoo, Gmail, Paypal, and Venmo accounts can contain critical data such as passwords, tax returns, credit card numbers, and bank account details. Even companies like Uber, Amazon, and eHarmony maintain critical information that can put you at risk.
As more and more businesses move online, the risk of security breaches has increased significantly. Fortunately, DoNotPay can help you delete your unwanted accounts.
Ways to Delete Your Forever 21 Account on Your Own
Even if you have canceled marketing communication from Forever 21, you may still have an active account. You can through the following means:
|Can I Delete With||Yes / No|
To Delete Via Email
Here are the steps to delete your Forever 21 account by email:
- Using the email address you used for your Forever 21 account, send an email to Customer Service
- Note that the Customer Service email address differs depending on your location, so be sure to send it to the appropriate regional email address.
- In the Subject Line, put "Request to Delete Account".
- In the body of the email, ask that the account be canceled and deleted from the Forever 21 database. Be sure to include the name on the account and the account number, and advise that you wish to be removed from all email lists.
- You can provide your email address and phone number below your signature at the close of the email, so they can contact you with any questions.
- You should receive confirmation of cancellation from Forever 21 within 30 days.
To Delete Via Phone and Live Chat
You can also call Forever 21's customer service line at 1-888-494-3837 or reach out via live chat; however, they may still ask you to send an email to confirm that you would like the account deleted.
Problems That Can Occur When You Delete Your Forever 21 Account
Although deleting your Forever 21 account may seem like a simple task, there are a number of complications that can arise, including:
- Forgot Password/Username
If you are unable to log into your account, you can click on the "Forgot Password" link. Forever 21 will ask for the email address associated with your account and send a password reset link to that address.
- No Access to Email Access
If you no longer have access to the email address on your Forever 21 account, you may still be able to request account deletion by calling Forever 21's customer service line. If you cannot access the email address on your account, and are unable to confirm your identity to Forever 21, you may not be able to cancel or delete your account.
- Deceased Account Holder
If you are closing a Forever 21 account for a deceased relative or loved one, call their customer service line to find out how to proceed. They may request copies of the death certificate, as well as legal documentation showing that you are the executor of the estate or legally appointed representative.
Let DoNotPay Help You Delete Your Forever 21 Account
Whether you are closing an account due to marketing emails or out of an abundance of caution against online incursions, DoNotPay is here to help. Your Forever 21 username is the email address on your account, so if you have forgotten, closed, or no longer have access to that email address, you may find it difficult to delete your account.
If you want to but need some help, DoNotPay will handle it in 7 easy steps:
- Go to Delete Old Accounts product on DoNotPay.
- Select the type of account you are trying to delete, such as email, streaming service, social media, gaming, eCommerce, and more.
- Tell us more about your account, including usernames and associated emails / phone numbers.
- Help us verify your account ownership by entering the date you first created the account, when you last logged in, any payment methods saved under the account, etc.
- Upload photographic evidence if you have any that can help prove your account ownership.
- Enter any last known or previously used passwords.
- Enter your contact information and submit the task!
Why Choose DoNotPay to Cancel Your Forever 21 Account
DoNotPay offers one-stop account recovery and cancellation services, so you can get on with doing what you enjoy. DoNotPay’s services are:
- Fast—Avoid spending time on hold or filling out tedious forms and correspondence.
- Easy—Eliminate tedious paperwork and progress tracking.
- Successful—Relax knowing that we will create the best possible case for your account cancellation.
DoNotPay Works With All Companies and Services
DoNotPay can handle more than your Forever 21 account cancellation. We can cancel any account from credit cards to dating sites. Our services also include helping you regain access to banned accounts, recovering passwords, and canceling trial accounts.
Here is a small selection of our extensive service offerings designed to simplify your life:
- Consumer Complaints
- Unban Accounts
- Subscription Management
- Spam Elimination
- Free Trial Cancellation
- Product Returns
Sign up today!