How to Delete Your DraftKings Account Without Any Hassle
DraftKings is an online fantasy contest site that allows its users to participate in fantasy sports for a prize. If you opened an account with it and don't use it anymore, you may want to learn how to delete your DraftKings account. But how do you do so? Where do you begin? Generally, every company has its unique process on how users can close their accounts.
For DraftKings, you can send an email to the support requesting account closure or visit the official website to do it yourself. While sending an email may seem easy, it may take time before the company reads the email and acts on your request. If you decide to delete the account, a lengthy and tedious process awaits you. Naturally, companies don't want to see users go, and deleting your account will not be as easy as creating one. Sometimes you may not be able to delete your account successfully.
Aside from deleting your DraftKings account, we can also assist you in removing your accounts in:
How to Delete DraftKings Account by Yourself
You have two options in learning how to delete your DraftKings account. You can email the support team or delete the account yourself on their official website.
Once the support team sees and reads your email, you will receive a reply confirming they have deleted your account and unsubscribed you from receiving their emails.
Why People Delete Their DraftKings Account
People have varied reasons why they wish to delete any account. For DraftKings account specifically, the reasons could be:
|You want to quit betting.||If you want to stop betting, deleting your account can help. When you no longer have an account, it is difficult to find yourself thinking about betting, considering that you need to create another account. It also could be that you have made up your mind to quit betting; thus, you need to close the account since you won't need it anymore.|
|You want to avoid spam.||No one loves spam emails. If you have a DraftKings account and you keep receiving emails from the company, deleting your account automatically unsubscribes you from these emails.|
How Hard Is It to Delete a DraftKings Account
The challenge in deleting your DraftKings account is the lengthy and time-consuming process. Whether you send an email to the support team or opt to delete your account on the website, you have to draft and send a message. If you forgot your details, such as the email linked to DraftKings account, the company may have difficulties verifying that you own the account and may not delete it altogether.
Next Steps for Deleting DraftKings Account if You Can't Do It Yourself
You don't have to struggle with the frustrating and tedious process of deleting the DraftKings account on your own. You can use DoNotPay instead and avoid unnecessary trouble. This automated solution has a straightforward process that you follow to delete your DraftKings account. Besides, if the company for any reason declines to delete your account, DoNotPay can help push until they heed your request.
Delete DraftKings Account With the Help of DoNotPay
If you want to delete DraftKings account or any other account but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 7 easy steps:
- Go to Delete Old Accounts product on DoNotPay.
- Select the type of account you are trying to delete, such as email, streaming service, social media, gaming, eCommerce, and more.
- Tell us more about your account, including usernames and associated emails / phone numbers.
- Help us verify your account ownership by entering the date you first created the account, when you last logged in, any payment methods saved under the account, etc.
- Upload photographic evidence if you have any that can help prove your account ownership.
- Enter any last known or previously used passwords.
- Enter your contact information and submit the task!
Why Use DoNotPay to Delete DraftKings Account
- Fast - Deleting your DraftKings account with DoNotPay is quick and won't take much of your valuable time.
- Easy - DraftKings. With DoNotPay, you do not need to compose and send emails to DraftKings support. We have made this process as easy as possible for you.
- Successful - When you complete the above easy steps, sit back and relax. Leave the rest to us. We will make sure your DraftKings account is deleted successfully.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay is an automated solution to modern-day problems. Other than helping DraftKings users delete their accounts, it can help in other matters such as:
- Appealing banned account
- Filing a complaint
- Requesting for item returns
- Making free trials
- Collecting spam
Contact us today for assistance.