How to Delete Your Crunchyroll Account Easily
Crunchyroll provides its users with thousands of anime titles to watch and manga series to read, with paid ad-free viewing. While it’s a great website for any anime fan, too many streaming services can get expensive. It shouldn’t be a problem asking … but you’d be surprised!
Just like a Facebook account, you have to have your login credentials to disable your Crunchyroll account. If you need to reset your password, it may get sent to an inactive email account that you can’t access. It might seem like you’re going around in circles, but DoNotPay makes the process quick and easy.
How to Delete a Crunchyroll Account By Yourself
The process of is already somewhat confusing:
1. Log in to your Crunchyroll account, then visit the FAQ page.
2. In the search bar, type either “delete account” or “close account”.
3. A support article will appear with the link to an account deletion page.
4. Select your reason for deleting your account.
5. Enter your password again to confirm your request, then hit the ‘Deactivate Now’ button.
Obviously, an FAQ section usually isn’t the first place users usually visit to delete their accounts. It’s easy to get fed up with searching through your account settings and give up, but that leaves the problem unsolved.
You also won’t be able to get access to any of your account’s information if you’ve forgotten your password. You’ll have to make a password recovery request and possibly wait several minutes to receive it!
Similarly, sometimes users may lose their passwords, but still want to keep their Crunchyroll accounts. DoNotPay has you covered with our Recover Passwords product! We also have a Manage Subscriptions service so that you’ll never lose access to any active account.
Note that you won’t be able to close your Crunchyroll account if your Premium membership is active! You’ll need to visit your settings page first and cancel it, making the process even longer.
Can I Delete With — A Summary
|Can I Delete my Depop With DoNotPay?
|Yes! The DoNotPay process is the simplest method by far, and it’s completely free.
|What About Email?
|If you no longer have access to your Crunchyroll account, you can write a deletion request to Crunchyroll’s support staff. Use the form on this page.
|No. Crunchyroll does not operate any physical retail locations.
|No, Crunchyroll does not currently have a live chat service.
|While Crunchyroll has a physical headquarters in California, you can’t write a letter to get your account deleted.
|Over the Phone?
|No, Crunchyroll does not have a customer support hotline. You also can’t delete your account through the Crunchyroll app.
|On the Website?
|Yes, but only if you have your password and email account on hand.
Why Should I Delete a Crunchyroll Account?
Even if you’re enjoying your Crunchyroll experience, you may still want to delete it due to:
- Too many lost passwords
- Inactive email accounts
- Unwanted email spam
- The Premium membership’s cost
One of the biggest reasons people close their Crunchyroll accounts is security concerns. In 2017, one forum user posted that a list of Premium email addresses and passwords was leaked. Another leak happened again in 2020!
While your account doesn’t show your full credit card number, hackers can still take over your account if your Premium renews automatically. They can change your email address to theirs, effectively locking you out of your account!
At $7.99 per month, that means you could be paying almost $100 each for someone else to use your account! Fortunately, you can avoid that disaster by letting DoNotPay delete your Crunchyroll account.
DoNotPay Can Delete a Crunchyroll Account For You!
Getting rid of your Crunchyroll account is far more confusing than it needs to be. Fortunately, the Delete Accounts product is easily located on DoNotPay and works in seconds!
If you want to delete an old Crunchyroll account but don’t know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 7 easy steps:
- Go to Delete Old Accounts product on DoNotPay.
- Select the type of account you are trying to delete, such as email, streaming service, social media, gaming, eCommerce, and more.
- Tell us more about your account, including usernames and associated emails / phone numbers.
- Help us verify your account ownership by entering the date you first created the account, when you last logged in, any payment methods saved under the account, etc.
- Upload photographic evidence if you have any that can help prove your account ownership.
- Enter any last known or previously used passwords.
- Enter your contact information and submit the task!
The DoNotPay method is always:
- Faster. Get your account deleted without any extra steps!
- Easier. No more trying to find passwords or waiting for customer support!
- Secure. Any information you provide about your accounts is safe with DoNotPay!
Use DoNotPay to Manage Any Inactive Accounts
DoNotPay also helps you delete:
- Delete Facebook Account
- Delete Instagram Account
- Delete Paypal Account
- Delete Gmail Account
- Delete Amazon Account
- Delete Uber Account
- Delete Venmo Account
- Delete eHarmony Account
- Delete AOL Account
- Delete Yahoo Account
- And more!
DoNotPay Keeps All of Your Information Safe
Did you know that DoNotPay can also protect your information by providing burner phones, or quickly canceling any subscription? Hackers can use your phone number and email to send you unwanted spam and steal sensitive personal details. Never worry again with DoNotPay on your side!