How to Delete Your Bumble Account Without Logging Into Facebook
Sometimes, we all need a break from social media because you meet that special someone and want to spend time with them. So, now you're wondering . You should know that deleting inactive accounts is incredibly important to protect yourself from data leaks.
Got your attention, huh? We all want to protect our data. DoNotPay has a way to delete your Bumble account without logging into Facebook. Now let's talk about how this works.
How to Delete Your Bumble Account on Your Own
There is a way you can .
- First, you'll have to open the app. This requires using your Facebook login, which is the most common form of login for this site for identification verification purposes during sign-up.
- Once you're in the app, you'll want to go to the top left corner. You'll see a gear icon and need to tap it.
- After tapping the gear icon, you'll see settings at the top of the screen. You'll want to access the settings and scroll down to the bottom where it says "delete."
- Hit the "delete" button and confirm why you want to delete the account.
- Hit "delete" again when prompted.
- You'll have to type in the word "delete" in lowercase letters if you want your account deleted.
- Tap "confirm."
That's a lot of hitting "delete." By now, you may be wondering if there's a better way to delete your Bumble account without logging into Facebook. It turns out -- there is. DoNotPay can help you.
Reasons to Delete Your Bumble Account
There are many reasons to delete old accounts. The most common is that they aren't used anymore. Bumble is a dating app. Therefore, if you're with someone, chances are, you don't want your profile up and contacted by other people. After all, you've got your one.
Issues that Come Up When Deleting Your Bumble Account
Like most technological advancements, the Bumble app does have its problems if you want to delete your account. Deleting your Bumble account should be easy, but there may be a problem with the "confirm" button mentioned previously. Sometimes, it just doesn't come up, according to some users. In this case, you'll want to contact support to delete your Bumble account. Note that this process can take up to 30 days for your profile to disappear. If you want that account gone, like now, that's a long time to wait. For a faster option, use DoNotPay.
How to Delete Your Bumble Account Without Having to Log Into Facebook With the Help of DoNotPay
Deleting your Bumble account may be hard, especially if you want to do it without logging into Facebook. In that case, you have to log into the app, but maybe you don't want to do that either. DoNotPay to the rescue -- in 7 easy steps to :
- Go to Delete Old Accounts product on DoNotPay.
- Select the type of account you are trying to delete, such as email, streaming service, social media, gaming, eCommerce, and more.
- Tell us more about your account, including usernames and associated emails/phone numbers.
- Help us verify your account ownership by entering the date you first created the account, when you last logged in, any payment methods saved under the account, etc.
- Upload photographic evidence if you have any that can help prove your account ownership.
- Enter any last known or previously used passwords.
- Enter your contact information and submit the task!
Other Accounts DoNotPay Can Help You Delete
DoNotPay can also help you delete other unused accounts from the following platforms:
|Social Media Accounts
|Digital Wallet Services
Top Reasons for Using DoNotPay to Delete Your Bumble Account Without Having to Log Into Facebook
We've got 3 reasons why you should use DoNotPay:
Using DoNotPay is fast—While the steps listed for deleting your Bumble account through the profile aren't complicated, they do take time. DoNotPay can help you delete your Bumble account without having to log in to Facebook or log into the app. And it's fast!
Using DoNotPay is easy—When deleting your Bumble account through the app, you've got to hit multiple buttons that are the same. Like, you've got to hit "delete" more than once, and then you've got to confirm it after that. It's a pain. Using DoNotPay is much easier because you just have to fill out one simple form. And click only once to submit it.
Using DoNotPay is successful—Our form is easy-to-use and covers all bases when you want to delete your Bumble app without logging into Facebook. You can be sure your account will be deleted by us.
Other Things DoNotPay Can Do
DoNotPay can help you do so many things in your life. You can:
- Appeal to have your account unbanned
- Stop receiving spam associated with unused accounts
- Set up free trials
- Recover passwords
DoNotPay is a great tool to have on hand to solve many of your problems!