How to Delete Your Adsense Account Easily
Adsense is a feature created by Google that allows businesses to place advertisements on other people's websites. Also, Adsense ads may be linked to your YouTube channel to monetize it. Most people figure out how to open an Adsense account in the process but don't stop to think about when the time comes.
As time passes, you may decide to venture into a new business that does not need Adsense Ads or, you may find that you have more than one account and may need to get rid of one.
However, it is not a guarantee that the process will be easy. Deleting a Google Adsense account may be intimidating for first-timers and downright hectic and time-consuming for experienced individuals. The reason is the lengthy verification process that may also be susceptible to payment holds.
DoNotPay has got you covered with our account deletion solutions. Our service cuts across major sites like Facebook, Instagram, Amazon, and Gmail. This article shows you how to delete an Adsense account on your own and with our Delete Old Account's product.
Requirements for Deleting Your Adsense Account
Deleting your Adsense account means erasing all data stored in the account database. Keeping access to performance reports may seem unnecessary at first but may later provide helpful reference points. Also, note that if you run a YouTube account associated with the Adsense account, you will stop earning as soon as the Adsense account is closed. Here is
- You must be the account administrator. An administrator possesses full access to the account and therefore is authorized to perform actions on the account.
- You must close your Admob account if you have one.
- You must close your Ad Manager Account.
- If you have a YouTube account, ensure that it is approved.
How to Delete Your Adsense Account on Your Own
When you have met all the requirements, follow these steps on how to delete an Adsense account on your own:
- Finally, close log in to your Google Adsense account.
- Click the Account Tab.
- Select the close account option on your AdSense profile page. If you do not see the option to close the account, kindly review the requirements as you may not be eligible to delete the account.
- Examine the information on closing your AdSense account page to ascertain that you meet the threshold to receive final payment. Once verified, state your reason for closing the account and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Select Close account and Confirm. At this point, Google successfully deleted your account.
- Finally, select 'got it' to be redirected to the main page.
After the successful closure of your account, ensure that you remove the ad code from all your pages as they will not be functional.
The numerous requirements and verification processes are not easy to go through, especially if there's an issue with your payment or requirements. Our Delete Old Account product meets you in your time of need. All we require is accurate details for verification, and then we will build a solid case for you.
If you do not remember your login credentials, we have you covered with our Recover Passwords product and the Unban Account product in the case of reactivating a banned account.
How DoNotPay Can Help Delete an Adsense Account
Our account deletion product helps many account holders, including Adsense account owners, easily delete their old or undesired online accounts. We will ask you a few questions on our Delete Old Accounts product to verify ownership of the account.
Upon verification, we will send a demand letter to the service provider on your behalf requesting Google to delete your account. Also, we will ask that all your personal data associated with the account be deleted by your rights under data privacy laws like General Data Privacy Regulations (GDPR), California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA2018), AND THE Virginia Consumer Data Protection Act (VCDPA).
How to Delete Your Adsense in 7 Easy Steps
Follow these easy steps to delete your Adsense account with DoNotPay:
- Go to Delete Old Accounts product on DoNotPay.
- Select the type of account you are trying to delete, such as email, streaming service, social media, gaming, eCommerce, and more.
- Tell us more about your account, including usernames and associated emails/phone numbers.
- Help us verify your account ownership by entering the date you first created the account, when you last logged in, any payment methods saved under the account, etc.
- Upload photographic evidence if you have any that can help prove your account ownership.
- Enter any last known or previously used passwords.
- Enter your contact information and submit the task.
Why Use DoNotPay
Most users prefer our DoNotPay Delete Old Accounts products for the following reasons:
|High Success Rate||DoNotPay takes pride in the numerous successful account deletions across all major websites. It does not matter whether you lost your password or need to unban your account; we will deliver the best results for you.|
|Fast||Our 'old account deletion' product is fast and saves you time that could be channeled to other important activities.|
|Easy||Our product is tailor-made so that you won't have to go through the struggle of filling out tedious forms and the constant tracking of the steps involved in verifying and deleting your account.|
|One-Stop Solution||DoNotPay is the one-stop place for various online account issues. Whether you need to unban an account or reset your account password, we have got you covered.|
|Industry Professionals||Our team at DoNotPay is composed of experienced staff who comply with the law in all operations.|
|Helpful Support Team||Our support team is always ready to help and provide prompt feedback on every individual query.|
What Else Can DoNotPay Do
DoNotPay's Delete Old Accounts products also work across other major platforms like:
We also reset passwords and make unban requests on behalf of our clients for all the named websites and more. Do not let mundane tasks complicate your life, let the experts do their thing while focusing on the rest.