The Most Efficient Way To Do a Half Price Books Gift Card Balance Check
A Half Price Books gift card is a bibliophile’s best friend until you use it on a few occasions and don’t know its balance anymore.
DoNotPay can help you learn how to perform a Half Price Books gift card balance check so you can convert the leftover money to cash!
Half Price Books gift cards are available for purchase online and in stores and come in two forms:
- Traditional gift cards
- eGift cards
Both forms have plenty of designs to choose from, and you can redeem them online and in stores, with the exception of the Half Price Books Outlet.
Half Price Books gift cards come in fixed denominations of:
The following shipping options are available for traditional Half Price Books gift cards:
- Regular shipping—Free of charge, and your package arrives within seven to ten business days
- Expedited shipping—The cost depends on your location, and your package arrives within two to three business days
Half Price Books states the following about gift cards:
- You can reload your gift card
- Half Price Books will not replace your gift card in case of loss or theft, regardless of whether you provide proof of purchase
- The cards never expire
- Half Price Books doesn’t charge any inactivity fees
- You can’t return your gift card for cash, except in states with a cash back policy
Subscribe to DoNotPay and follow these steps for the quickest way to check how much money you have left on your Half Price Books gift card:
- Access our Check Gift Card Balance feature
- Upload a high-quality image of your Half Price Books gift card
- Submit your request
You can sit back and read your favorite book while we contact Half Price Books to inquire about the remaining balance on your gift card, after which we will notify you.
You can check the balance on your Half Price Books gift card in several ways—by:
- Calling Half Price Books customer service
- Calling your local Half Price Books store
- Going to any Half Price Books store
- Visiting the company website
Call Half Price Books customer service at 1-800-883-2114 and provide your card number to the staff member so they can inform you of the remaining balance.
To find the number of any Half Price Books store:
- Visit the Half Price Books homepage
- Locate and click on the Find A Store link in the upper-right corner
- Enter an address into the search bar and press enter
Call the store and provide your card number so an employee can check the leftover balance.
Use the Find A Store service to locate your nearest Half Price Books store and follow these steps to check the balance on your gift card:
- Visit the store
- Approach the checkout counter
- Ask a staff member to check the balance on your Half Price Books gift card
- Provide the card number
You can only check the balance of a Half Price Books eCard online. To do that, follow these steps:
- Visit the Half Price Books homepage
- Click on the Gift Cards link in the upper-right corner
- Scroll down
- Click on the EGIFT CARD button located under the Check Your Balance Here text
- Enter your email address
- Click on the link in the email you receive and follow further instructions
Now that you know how much money you have left on your Half Price Books gift card, use DoNotPay to get that money delivered to you in the form of cash or check:
- Open DoNotPay in any web browser
- Select the Gift Card Cash Back feature to get started
- Enter some information about your Half Price Books gift card and submit your request
DoNotPay will forward your request to Half Price Books, and it takes about 14 days for the cash to arrive in your mailbox.
Use our expertise to make the most of your used gift cards:
|Check the Balance of Gift Cards From||Learn How To|
DoNotPay is an AI assistant that is able to solve almost all issues you’re facing. Whether that be your noisy neighbors, the annoying text and email spam you’re receiving, or the frustrating robocalls that won’t leave you alone. We’ll even cancel your unneeded subscriptions and get you a few extra bucks you’ve been cheated out of.
The world’s first robot lawyer app can help you get:
- Compensation if you’re a victim of crime
- In touch with your locked-up relatives
- Your documents notarized from the comfort of your home
- A temporary phone number to ensure your privacy
- Unclaimed money
- College fee waivers
- Virtual credit cards for avoiding scams
- Tailor-made divorce settlement agreements
Tedious administrative tasks are always headache-inducing, but they don’t have to be if you use DoNotPay. With our AI-powered app, you will be able to:
- File insurance and warranty claims easily
- Get compensation from airline companies
- Appeal parking tickets anywhere in the U.S.
- Get refunds and chargebacks from various companies
- Schedule appointments at the DMV
- File FOIA requests
- Fight discrimination at your workplace