Get a Fake Number for WhatsApp in 5 Easy Steps
WhatsApp is a free messaging app that lets users take advantage of multiple platforms to make voice and video calls. They can send texts from phones or laptops, making the service very mobile. To use WhatsApp, you will need to provide your for verification purposes. Many people are uncomfortable sharing their private numbers or other personal information and want to find other solutions for the verification process.
Why People Use Burner Phones
Protecting your personal information is essential to most people. However, when you sign up for services, they require a phone number for verification purposes. These services may include:
- Messaging apps such as WhatsApp
- Dating apps
- Chat rooms
- Social media accounts
- Free trials or subscriptions
Why WhatsApp Asks for Phone Verification
WhatsApp collects your for verification that you are indeed a human, not a robot. Since WhatsApp is not only used for personal use but also by businesses, they want you to feel assured that your photos, documents, personal information, and messages are safe. The purpose of verification by phone number rather than just a username is to confirm that the person assigned to the account is real.
Other Ways You Can Avoid Phone Verification
Research shows that more than 80% of Americans are hesitant about providing personal information online because they are afraid it will lead to spam, unwanted ads, and data leaks. To avoid giving out their phone number, many people find other ways to bypass the phone verification process.
|Purchase Burner Phones||These cheaper, out-of-date phones are usually a pay-as-you-go service used to conceal your identity and be untraceable. However, you could be throwing your money away if you purchase a burner for verification purposes, especially if you register multiple accounts in one app.|
|Use Google Voice or Get a Temporary Number from Google||It enables the users to have a single virtual phone number that connects all their devices. It is free and can be used within the U.S. without buying a separate device. However, you will still need a valid cell phone to sign up for Google Voice.|
|Use Someone Else's Phone||It kind of defeats the privacy protection purpose, right? But if your friend doesn't mind and doesn't have an account with WhatsApp, this is an option.|
Several potential issues arise with phone verification.
- Forgotten, stolen, or lost phone
- Not receiving the verification code due to blocked numbers, Do Not Disturb mode is on, or weak or no internet connection.
- WhatsApp problems
Whatever the issue is, DoNotPay can help.
Use DoNotPay to Sign Up for WhatsApp Without a Phone Number
There are a lot of fake number apps out there that promise all sorts of bells and whistles and usually end up disappointing you. DoNotPay's Burner Phone features make it easy by providing you with a temporary phone number that you can use for new account registrations on various apps, websites, or other one-time uses. And what's even better is that you can create as many numbers as you want, whenever you need them. Simply follow these user-friendly instructions:
- Open the DoNotPay Burner Phone.
- Choose WhatsApp to create a number and click on "Create a Temporary Number."
- DoNotPay will generate a new burner number that you can use for subscriptions, dating apps, and any service that requires verification or confirmation texts.
- Once the code is received, DoNotPay will display the code or message you received for that number.
- This number is intended for one-time use only and will be deleted after 10 minutes.
Using DoNotPay's burner phone is not only easy, but it is also inexpensive. Some companies offer an annual service for as much as $50.
Virtual Credit Card for Free Trials
In addition to our burner phone product, we also offer a virtual credit card that you can use for free trial signups. Many companies provide the trials for a limited time and then automatically charge your credit card without further notification. With a DoNotPay virtual credit card, you will never have unwanted charges. DoNotPay offers a virtual credit card generator that is easy to use and keeps your personal information safe:
- DoNotPay generates a credit card number.
- You use the number when you sign up for a free trial.
- You are automatically unsubscribed when the trial period expires since the card has no available funds.
DoNotPay Does So Much More
DoNotPay not only provides burner phone products and virtual credit cards, but the world 's first robot lawyer has also developed many other solutions that prioritize your rights and safety. Our platform contains many valuable resources that can help you with answers to your bureaucratic struggles, all while saving you time and money. Check out our other services:
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Find and apply for clinical trials
- Disputing traffic or parking tickets
- Getting extensions on paying your bills
- Connecting with a loved one in jail
- Fighting back on robocalls
- Moving up the queue on customer service calls
- Taking companies or individuals to small claims court
- Getting refunds from companies
- Protecting your copyright
- Getting protection from stalking and harassment
- Getting compensated for delayed or canceled flights
- Efficiently scheduling an appointment at the DMV