The Simple and Quick Way to Delete Accounts: EVE Online
Consumer data privacy laws give consumers the right to request the deletion of unused accounts. However, the process for requesting old accounts be deleted is not standardized, giving companies the option to make it difficult or inconvenient to remove accounts. EVE Online makes deleting a Player Account nearly impossible if you do not know how to make the proper request.
The online, space-based multiplayer role-playing game is widely popular on Windows, Linux, and Mac. However, for those wishing to step away from gaming, there is only one way to submit an EVE Online delete account request. The single method to is complex and time-consuming for the average player resulting in many unused accounts with personal data attached left for potential data leaks.
Don't worry about stolen personal data because of unused EVE Online accounts. DoNotPay will delete your EVE Online account on your behalf without the added stress of remembering your old password or login credentials. DoNotPay will craft an account delete letter with all the necessary details to ensure your EVE Online account is deleted as quickly as possible, and you can relax knowing your data will not be leaked.
Aside from deleting your EVE online account, we can also assist you in removing your accounts in:
Delete Account: EVE Online
For players of EVE Online who wish to clean up unused accounts, it may be surprising that the method to is not an option. The company only processes permanent account deletion for users with personal data concerns through the following email address: email@example.com.
If you only wish to remove recurring billing on your OMEGA status EVE Online account, you can log in and access the cancel subscription option under your "Account Info." While you will no longer be billed when canceling your paid subscription, what if you want to delete the unused account? Follow the below steps to contact the developing company of EVE Online to request account deletion.
- Resolve any outstanding billing or refund requests by submitting a support ticket to the company.
- Ensure any refund due is cleared before starting the deletion process because payments cannot be refunded after removing your data.
- Use the above-referenced email address, or check the EVE Online website for an updated address to submit a delete account request.
- Draft an account removal email to CCP Games Data Protection Team stating that you want to have your data deleted.
- Refer your data rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) when drafting an EVE Online account delete request.
- For users who have made payments to CCP Games on your Player Account, include the following information for identity verification purposes:
- Billing address
- The last four digits of the credit card number used.
- Submit any additional information needed to validate your identity as the account owner or someone with authority to make the request. It may include a copy of your government-issued ID.
- Wait up to 30 days (in most scenarios) after sending your account deletion request for a response from CCP Games' Data Protection team.
- Get all your EVE Online game account(s) and characters permanently removed from the system. Your game data will be anonymized and non-traceable to you as a person.
Since many people do not have the extra time to contact a company to request the manual deletion of an online gaming account, the old account usually sits unmonitored forever. However, this puts one's data at risk. Therefore, getting your unused EVE Online account is essential to keeping your data safe. To make it easier to submit an account deletion, contact DoNotPay. We will handle the request and communicate with the company to make the process simple and stress-free for the EVE Online user.
|Can I Delete With||Yes / No|
When You Cannot Request an EVE Online Account Deletion
Since the only way to delete your EVE Online account is via email, it makes the process time-consuming and inefficient. You may forget about your EVE Online deletion request, with the response time taking as long as 30 days before your request is processed. DoNotPay contacts the company and follows up to ensure your data is removed promptly from the EVE Online system. However, scenarios prevent you from deleting your EVE Online player account, including:
- You wish to delete your account for a reason other than personal data concerns.
- You have received a permanent suspension from CCP services.
Delete Your EVE Online Account With the Help of DoNotPay
Deleting your EVE Online account is time-consuming and inconvenient on your own. If you do not know how to begin the process to request an account deletion for EVE Online because of personal data concerns, DoNotPay can help. DoNotPay removes the hassle and days spent waiting for your EVE Online account to be deleted. We contact the company on your behalf and handle the account deletion request.
Ready to pull the trigger on deleting your Eve Online account but don't know where to start? DoNotPay has you covered in 7 easy steps:
- Go to Delete Old Accounts product on DoNotPay.
- Select the type of account you are trying to delete, such as email, streaming service, social media, gaming, eCommerce, and more.
- Tell us more about your account, including usernames and associated emails / phone numbers.
- Help us verify your account ownership by entering the date you first created the account, when you last logged in, any payment methods saved under the account, etc.
- Upload photographic evidence if you have any that can help prove your account ownership.
- Enter any last known or previously used passwords.
- Enter your contact information and submit the task!
Get your EVE Online account deleted fast and easily with DoNotPay.
Other Issues DoNotPay Can Solve for You
Besides deleting online accounts, DoNotPay can help with various account issues and subscription management.
- Robocall compensation
- Neighbor complaints
- Jump the phone queue for any company
- Get help with bills
- File insurance claims
- File a customer complaint
- Appeal parking tickets in any U.S. city