Sending a Fax From Your iPhone? It's Possible if You Sign Up for the eFax Free Trial!
eFax is an internet fax service that makes it easy to send and receive faxes by email or over your phone. There is no need to print anything or look for the fax machine manual—the whole process is smartphone-friendly.
eFax offers several plans suited for individuals or corporate clients, but all of them include:
- Searchable Faxes
- Free local number
- 24/7 live support
- Unlimited storage
- Access for multiple users
- Ability to edit and sign faxes
- Apps for Android and iOS devices
- Option to fax a document via email
- Possibility to add multiple recipients
If you are looking for a fully digital faxing platform, keep reading to learn how to test eFax for free.
Is There a Free Trial for eFax Services?
eFax is offering free trials for all plans. The length of the trial can be 14 days if you choose a monthly subscription, or 30 days if you choose an annual one.
When you sign up for a free trial, you get the same benefits as a paying client.
- Send and receive faxes immediately within the limits stated in your offer
- Use email, website, Android or iOS apps
- Access all Document Management features that the service offers
Take note that regardless of the plan, you will have to input your credit card info when signing up.
How Can I Sign Up for a Free eFax Trial Period?
The service does come with iOS and Android apps, but to get a trial, you need to sign up on the eFax website.
Here are the steps to take:
- Access the eFax website
- Click on the Start Free Trial or Try Now button—there are several options on the Homepage
- Check the details of your offer on the left side—if you are satisfied with the offer, go to the right site to create a number
- Select a country, state, and city from the drop-down menu
- Choose one of the offered numbers—you can pick between ten different variations
- Click on the Setup Account button
- Enter your first and last name, which will be printed on your outbound faxes
- Type in your email address, which will be a recipient for inbound faxes
- Confirm email address
- Enter your contact phone number
- Click on the Continue button
- Type in your country, address, and city
- Enter your payment details
- Click on the Start Faxing button
When you use this method, you will likely be set up with a default monthly subscription and a 14-day free trial. This subscription allows you to send 200 and receive 200 Pages. You can edit your offer from the left-side menu.
How Can I Get an eFax 30-day Free Trial?
A free trial that lasts for 30 days is reserved for those who want to be billed once a year.
You can get a 30-day free trial by editing your offer, which is visible on the left side of the window during the entire signup process.
There is another option that allows you to choose the plan before you begin the signup.
Here is how to check available plans and subscribe for the free trial you want:
- Go to the eFax website
- Click on the Pricing tab in the top Menu
- Select the Billed Yearly option
- Pick the plan you want and click on the Free Trial button
- Follow the prompts to complete the process
Does the eFax Free Trial Automatically Renew Into a Paid Plan?
Yes, it does. The trial switches into a paid subscription of your choice.
Since the company requested your credit card info during the signup process, as soon as the trial ends, you will get charged automatically for the plan you picked.
You can prevent this by using DoNotPay's virtual credit card to sign up for eFax free trial.
How To Use DoNotPay To Sign Up for eFax Free Trial and Avoid Unwanted Charges
DoNotPay’s Free Trial Card will let you sign up for an eFax free trial without any risk of auto-charges.
This free virtual credit card is a virtual credit card number with an expiration date that looks legitimate to any company. The card appears real, but it is not connected to a funding source, which means it cannot be charged.
An additional bonus is that you can use any name or address you like because the card comes with a temporary email address. If you use that email to sign up, eFax won't be able to send you spam emails.
Here is how to use your free virtual credit card to sign up for eFax free trial:
- Open DoNotPay in your
- Generate virtual credit card number and an expiration date
- Provide eFax with those details when you sign up
Your free trial will get approved automatically, and you don't have to worry about any extra charges.
How Much Do eFax Plans Cost After the Free Trial?
Each plan can be billed monthly or annually. If you choose an annual payment, you can get two months for free after you subscribe.
Here is the overview of the prices:
$16 per month
$169 for a year
$19 per month
$199 for a year
What if I Subscribed for the eFax Free Trial With My Regular Credit Card?
In case you already used your real credit card to sign up for the eFax free trial, you need to cancel the trial before it expires.
You have several options to do this:
- Send an email to email@example.com from the email address you used when signing up. Make sure to include relevant contact info and your eFax number
- Call the eFax support team at +442039497354 and explain that you want to cancel your free trial. Prepare the email you used when registering, your eFax number, and other contact details
- Use DoNotPay's Find Hidden Money feature to cancel your free trial in less than five minutes. If you cancel eFax with DoNotPay, you can avoid email correspondence and tiresome conversations with eFax customer support
How Do eFax Charges Look Like on My Credit Card Statement?
Charges from eFax vary depending on your credit card and the plan you subscribed to. Check out some examples of eFax charges in the table below:
|J2 EFAX SERVICES 323-817-3205 CA
|J2 EFAX PLUS SERVI
|J2 EFAX SERVICES 3238173205 CA
|Payment to J2 EFAX SERVICES|323-817-3205|CA
|Authorization to J2 EFAX SERVICES,323-817-3205,CA
|J2 EFAX SERVICES 323-817-3205 CA 90028 US
|J2 EFAX SERVICES 323-817-3205 CA
|J2 EFAX SERVICES, 323-817-3205, CA
|J2 EFAX SERVICES|323-817-3205|CA
|ONLINEFAXES.COM/BILLI 866-937-4511 NV
|J2 EFAX SERVICES
|J2 EFAX SERVICES 323-817-3205 CA 90028 USA
|J2 EFAX SERVICES
|J2 EFAX PLUS SERVI, 4408707113311
|Debit Purchase - Visa J2 Efax Service323-817-3205ca
|EFAX.COM SERVICES 800-958-2983 CA
Check Out DoNotPay's Money Saving Tricks!
DoNotPay is a virtual assistant app that can help you manage your daily tasks in an efficient and cost-effective way.
Open DoNotPay from your to check out all the amazing features we can offer.
Some of the tasks we can take over are:
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Booking DMV appointments
- Getting refunds and compensation from airlines
- Dealing with credit card issues
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Subscribing to other free trials without a credit card
- Blocking spam-text scammers
- Disputing parking tickets
- Dealing with challenging bills
- Contesting traffic tickets
- Deactivating subscriptions or memberships
- Avoiding the phone queue when calling customer service
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Getting a refund for any purchase
- Blocking spam emails for good