How to Delete Tidal Account The Easy Way
Did you know that old and inactive online accounts are substantial risk factors that compromise your data security? Is it hard to ? Worry no more. DoNotPay can do that for you.
Old accounts are prone to data breaches and information theft because they no longer monitor them closely. Deleting online accounts that you no longer need is one of the best ways to protect your data and keep you safe from data leaks.
If you have been using a Tidal account for your music streaming and you think of trying other premium platforms to enjoy their features, you can cancel your tidal subscription to protect your data.
However, deleting old online accounts can be frustrating. Forgetting your login details is primarily the main problem with deleting your old accounts. Luckily, DoNotPay is here to help you out. DoNotPay is a faster and more convenient way to delete all your old accounts with the tap of a button.
Why Delete Your Tidal Account?
If you no longer use Tidal, it would be best to . When registering your account, you issue sensitive information to the company. To register most online accounts, you need to provide the following details to the company;
- Your official names
- Your national identity
- Phone numbers
- Credit card information for premium accounts
- Your location address
The above details are confidential and need to be highly protected. When your account is no longer in use, chances are, the company will no longer mind about the safety of the information. With the rise in cybersecurity issues, your details might land on unwanted hands and compromise your security.
How to Delete Tidal Account By Yourself
You can delete your tidal account using the following two ways:
|Using Tidal Website to Delete Your Account
|Deleting Your Tidal Account By Sending an Email
As we mentioned earlier, deleting your old online accounts is a breathtaking task. For a smooth experience, use the DoNotPay app to cancel your subscription. If you are locked out, we can also appeal your ban. If you forgot your password, we could also help you recover it.
How to Delete Tidal Account Using DoNotPay
DoNotPay is the easiest way to delete your Tidal account. It's efficient, especially if you can't remember your passwords. Also, if you wish to cancel your subscription, DoNotPay is the way to go.
Our Recover passwords and Cancel Subscription products are responsible for handling the two processes on your behalf. As complex as the deleting process is, DoNotPay will simplify it for you.
If you want to delete old accounts but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in the 7 easy steps below:
- Go to Delete Old Accounts product on DoNotPay.
- Select the type of account you are trying to delete, such as email, streaming service, social media, gaming, eCommerce, and more.
- Tell us more about your account, including usernames and associated emails / phone numbers.
- Help us verify your account ownership by entering the date you first created the account, when you last logged in, any payment methods saved under the account, etc.
- Upload photographic evidence if you have any that can help prove your account ownership.
- Enter any last known or previously used passwords.
- Enter your contact information and submit the task!
You can use DoNotPay to delete other accounts other than the Tidal account. Below are some of the accounts you can comfortably delete using our product;
Why Should You Use DoNotPay to Delete Tidal Account?
- It's quick—You don't have to spend hours trying to delete your old accounts. With a few simple steps, you'll complete the whole process in minutes.
- It is uncomplicated—You don't have to struggle to fill out tedious forms or keep track of all the steps involved in deleting your tidal account. DoNotPay's product takes up the whole process.
- It is convenient—You can rest assured knowing we'll delete your old account on your behalf without a single doubt.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay not only helps you to delete your old Tidal accounts, but it also helps in solving several other problems on your behalf. It works across all companies. For instance, you can use it to delete your Spotify, Amazon, eBay, or Steam accounts. Besides deleting accounts, DoNotPay can help you with some of the following issues, among many others:
- Appeal banned accounts
- Fight email spam
- Get a free trial and don't get charged
- File a complaint against any company
- Item return request
Delete Tidal Account with DoNotPay
If you need to delete your Tidal Account, DoNotPay is your ideal partner. If you involve us, you can always rest assured your problems are solved successfully.