How To Delete Your PCH Account
Publishers Clearing House (PCH) is best known for its Prize Patrol showing up on people's doorsteps with balloons and giant checks. But if you want to , you already know that they mostly focus on marketing. If you're tired of the emails and the auto-renew offers, you're probably ready to shut your account down for good.
But although PCH makes it easy to join the game, they don't have a simple way to bow out. If you're struggling to find the steps that will delete your account for good, we have the information you need. And if you want to get it done without the hassle, DoNotPay can help you with that too.
How to Ask PCH to Delete Your Account
There are two ways to , but neither includes talking to an actual person, so they may require some persistence.
Delete Your PCH Account by Email
- Use the email account that is associated with your PCH account.
- In the subject line, type "Request to Delete My Account."
- Write an email requesting that they delete your account and wipe all your data.
- Be sure to include identifying details about your account, such as your name and login credentials.
- Send to email@example.com
Some people report hearing back from them quickly, while others had to wait and make multiple requests before being entertained.
Delete Your PCH Account Through Their Website
- Go to http://www.pch.com/
- Sign in to your account.
- Find the link that says "Customer Services" and click.
- At the bottom of the page, click on "Contact Us."
- Find the "Email Us" section and click on "For PCH.com click here."
- You will be taken to the Email form page.
- Fill in the form with your name, address, and email address.
- Under the section "Reason for Contacting Us," select "Account Update - Remove from Mail and Email List."
- Click "Continue."
- A pop-up window will appear. Click "Finish Submitting Questions."
There is a Customer Service phone number you can call: (800) 459-4724. Be aware, however, that they are notoriously slow and unhelpful.
|Can I Delete With||Yes / No|
Problems You Might Encounter When Trying to Delete PCH Account
Many customers have noted that it's easy to sign up for the avalanche of advertising sent by PCH, both by mail and email, but it's much harder to convince them to stop sending it. Some people recommend simply blocking their email through your email provider, but that doesn't stop the junk mail from showing up in your mailbox.
It can be difficult to get a response by email or filling out their online form, and it may take multiple attempts. You can talk to Customer Service, but people who have tried that route recommend it as a last resort only.
But if you're already tired at the thought of all this work, DoNotPay has a better solution for you.
DoNotPay Can Get Through to PCH for You
You don't have to be stuck in a life-long relationship with PCH, no matter how devoted they seem to be. DoNotPay can deal with multiple kinds of problems people have with the company. If you need to recover your password or cancel a stubborn subscription, our Manage Subscriptions product is an easy way to get that done.
But if you're ready to close the account for good, DoNotPay has a simple system to get that done.
It just takes 7 quick steps to delete your PCH account with DoNotPay:
- Go to Delete Old Accounts product on DoNotPay.
- Select the type of account you are trying to delete, such as email, streaming service, social media, gaming, eCommerce, and more.
- Tell us more about your account, including usernames and associated emails / phone numbers.
- Help us verify your account ownership by entering the date you first created the account, when you last logged in, any payment methods saved under the account, etc.
- Upload photographic evidence if you have any that can help prove your account ownership.
- Enter any last known or previously used passwords.
- Enter your contact information and submit the task!
DoNotPay Makes the Process Easy and Quick - And We Can Deal With Many Companies
It is that simple to hand this problem over to DoNotPay. We have the systems in place to deal with a wide range of companies, and we know how to get the job done. Here are just a few of the kinds of unwanted accounts we can help you delete:
That's Just the Beginning of What DoNotPay Can Do for You
DoNotPay is dedicated to finding ways we can fix problems for you. Here are just a few of the chores we can take care of on your behalf:
Even if you have plenty of free time, you probably don't want to devote it to boring tasks like these. We're good at dealing with frustrating problems, so let us deal with them.