How To Delete OkCupid Account The Easy Way
OkCupid is a good way to meet people if you're looking for a long-term relationship. The in-depth profile requirements that lead to quality matches mean that one day, you'll need to .
How to Delete OkCupid Account on Your Own
If you and your soulmate are ready to permanently , there are a couple of options. Here's a summary:
|Can I Delete With
|Yes / No
A Step-By-Step Guide to Permanently Deleting Your OkCupid Account
If you're wondering how to delete an OkCupid account online, here's the lowdown:
- Find the settings page.
- Find the "Need a Break?" link at the bottom of the page.
- Delete your account.
If you want to delete your OkCupid account on the app, you can:
- Navigate to your profile page.
- Navigate to Account Settings.
- Tap on Disable your account.
- Go through several prompts.
A Word of Warning
Read every prompt very carefully if you choose to use the app to delete your OkCupid account permanently. Note, deleting your account deletes it permanently while disabling your account leaves you with the opportunity to reactivate your account.
Also, be aware that you need to save your messages with your partner before you close your account if you want to keep them in your scrapbook.
Next Steps to Delete OkCupid Account if You Can't Do It Yourself
If you can't delete your OkCupid account permanently online or through the app, you will need to e-mail Support. Unfortunately, you could wait days for a response. After that, you may have to jump through several hoops to confirm your identity and verify that you are sure you want to delete your account permanently.
Issues You Might Run Into Deleting Your OkCupid Account
There are several problems you may run into while trying to delete your OkCupid account permanently. For instance, it will be extremely difficult to delete your OkCupid account permanently if you can't remember your password and require contacting support. Also, you will not have an easy time deleting your account if you can no longer access your recovery phone number or e-mail address.
How to Use DoNotPay to Delete Your OkCupid Account
If it has been a while since you've logged into OkCupid, you may not remember your password. Whenever you forget your password, you have to jump through several hoops, including tapping a button, receiving a text message, or receiving a phone call to verify your identity and remembering your log-in information for your email address. Fortunately, DNP makes recovering lost passwords a breeze.
How to Delete Old Accounts Using DoNotPay
Are you ready to delete your OkCupid account but unsure about where to start? If so, read on to discover the seven simple steps you'll have to take with DNP:
- Go to Delete Old Accounts product on DoNotPay.
- Select the type of account you are trying to delete, such as email, streaming service, social media, gaming, eCommerce, and more.
- Tell us more about your account, including usernames and associated emails / phone numbers.
- Help us verify your account ownership by entering the date you first created the account, when you last logged in, any payment methods saved under the account, etc.
- Upload photographic evidence if you have any that can help prove your account ownership.
- Enter any last known or previously used passwords.
- Enter your contact information and submit the task!
Why Use DoNotPay to Delete OkCupid Account
Use DNP to delete your OkCupid account for good because it is fast, easy, and successful.
- Fast - you only have to follow a few simple steps to permanently delete your OkCupid account. It will only take a few minutes, and you won't have to worry about struggling to find the next step in the process or emailing Support.
- Easy - deleting your OkCupid account permanently couldn't be easier, thanks to DNP. We will walk you through every step in the simple process.
- Successful - if your goal is to delete your OkCupid account forever, DNP has you covered. You don't have to worry about whether your OkCupid account is deleted forever or just temporarily disabled.
DoNotPay Seamlessly Works Across All Companies
DoNotPay can quickly, easily, and successfully delete your OkCupid account permanently. That said, DNP isn't just the ideal solution for permanently deleting your OkCupid account. It can also help you delete your:
- Facebook account
- Uber account
- Venmo account
- Gmail account
- eHarmony account
- Amazon account
- PayPal account
- AOL account
- Yahoo account
- Instagram account