Check Your Dillard’s Gift Card Balance—You Might Find Some Cash on It!
Dillard’s is a great place to get fashion accessories from the most renowned brands in the world. If you wish to check your Dillard’s gift card balance, we can give you some tips and tricks.
One thing about Dillard’s that’s not so cool is that they’re a bit expensive, so if you have $15 or less remaining on your gift card, it’s unlikely you’ll be able to buy anything.
What if we told you that you could get your money back? DoNotPay can do that and much more!
There are two types of Dillard’s gift cards:
- Physical gift cards—can only be purchased only in Dillard’s stores, but they can be used both in stores and on the official Dillard’s website
- Electronic gift cards—are available on Dillard’s website for amounts from $10 to $250. They can be used to shop online or in Dillard’s stores, and they need to be activated before use (follow the instructions in the email you get after the purchase to activate them)
All gift cards have certain restrictions, and the same applies to Dillard’s cards:
- They can’t be used to buy more gift cards
- You need to register an account on Dillard’s website to redeem an electronic gift card
- Dillard’s won’t accept cards without a PIN, but if you have one, you can replace it in stores
- You can only retrieve a stolen, lost, or damaged Dillard’s gift card if you have its number
- If you want to return a gift to Dillards, you’ll be issued a gift card instead of a cash refund, according to their return policy
There are five ways you can check the Dillard’s gift card balance:
- Website balance check
- Phone check
- In-person check
- Account page check
- DoNotPay gift card balance check
There are two online methods for checking your card balance. You can either use the dedicated Gift Card Balance page or your account page.
The dedicated page is easy to use. You need to enter your PIN and gift card numbers (visible on the back of your card) and click on Get Balance.
Electronic card balance can be accessed when you log into your account and click on the My Dillard’s Account menu in the top right corner of the Dillard’s website.
You can call Dillard’s customer service and ask them to tell you your remaining balance. Call 1-800-DILLARD or 1-800-345-5273, and remember to have your card number and PIN ready.
You can visit any Dillard’s store and ask a store associate to check your remaining gift card balance. Need help locating a nearby store? Use the Store Locator page for guidance. It will show you all of 282 Dillard’s locations.
We found a way for you to check your Dillard gift card balance without breaking a sweat! Why bother with confusing instructions when you can have DoNotPay do the work for you? Here’s how it works:
- Subscribe to DoNotPay
- Find and tap the Check Gift Card Balance feature
- Snap photos of your gift card (front and back) and confirm your email address
We’ll reach out to Dillard’s right away and inquire about the remaining balance on your gift card!
The logical answer to the question of what to do with your remaining gift card balance is to spend it on clothes at Dillard’s, but you can only do that if there’s enough money. If you have it, why not? Get a new top, dress, skirt, jeans, or shirt—you name it.
- Puerto Rico
- New Jersey
- Rhode Island
If the company in question has stores in these locations, DoNotPay can get your money back once you sign up.
Are you wondering how our effortless cash back procedure works? The process is straightforward. Once you sign up for DoNotPay, you just need to:
- Open our Gift Card Cash Back product
- Enter your Dillard’s gift card information
We will reach out to Dillard’s office in the convenient cash back state and send your request! You’ll receive your money by mail within two weeks. This is one of many ways DoNotPay can save you time and money.
We can also lead you to some free gift cards and help you check the balance on other gift cards, such as:
|Cold Stone||Dick’s Sporting Goods||Nike|
Next time you want to register for a free trial, prevent unexpected costs with our virtual credit card. Once the trial is over, you’ll be unsubscribed right away because our virtual credit card doesn’t contain any money. We will also generate a random email address you can use if you want to protect your privacy and avoid spam marketing emails.
DoNotPay users can save hundreds of dollars thanks to our app, but did you know that we can help you earn a few bucks as well? Our app enables you to claim missing money under your name or file your application for paid clinical trials in less than five minutes.