How To Cancel Sprint Long Distance Without Going the Distance
Sprint was a telecommunications company that merged with T-Mobile. It used to be the fourth-largest service provider in the U.S. It served around 54.3 million customers. The company kept its name, but it is a part of T-Mobile now.
Spring long distance is an add-on that allows you to get discounted international voice rates.
If the merger of these companies caused you trouble, you might want to switch to a different service provider. DoNotPay can help you cancel Sprint and T-Mobile within a few minutes.
How To Cancel Sprint Long Distance With DoNotPay—The Fastest Way
DoNotPay can help you cancel any service in three steps only. We will terminate your subscription within 48 hours, and we’ll send you a verification email automatically.
You won’t have to talk over the phone or even leave your home to cancel Sprint long distance. All you need to do is open DoNotPay in your web browser and do the following:
- Log in to your DoNotPay account
- Enter Find Hidden Money in the search field and open the feature
- Type in Sprint Long Distance to let us know what we need to cancel
This is all there is to DoNotPay’s cancellation process. It’s swift and clear, and we can do it for any service that comes to your mind, including:
|Can You Cancel Via||Yes/No|
How To Cancel Sprint Long Distance Manually
You can cancel your Sprint long distance add-on in three following ways:
- Over the phone
- Via live chat
- In person
How To Cancel Sprint Long Distance Over the Phone
You can call Sprint customer support to cancel their services, but they will try to change your mind about the cancellation.
To cancel Sprint long distance over the phone, do the following:
- Call 888-211-4727
- Tell the agent you want to cancel Sprint’s services
- Be persistent when they try to persuade you to stay their customer
- Demand that they send you a verification email
Waiting on hold can be frustrating, but DoNotPay can help you shorten the wait time for Sprint customer service. We will wait instead of you and send you a notification when we have an agent on the phone.
Cancel the Sprint Long Distance Add-On via Live Chat
You can reach Sprint customer support via chat to cancel their services. Here’s how you can do it:
- Go to Sprint’s support page
- Tap on the Chat button on the right-hand side of the page
- Tell the agent you want to cancel their service
- Remind them to send you a verification email
How To Cancel Sprint’s Long Distance Service in Person
Canceling Sprint long distance is also possible in-person. You can visit your local T-Mobile store to cancel Sprint’s services. Find the store at the T-Mobile Store Locator page.
What Are Some Similar Long-Distance Service Providers?
You can check out other telecommunications companies that enable affordable long-distance calling. Find them in the table below:
|OneSuite||Start at $0.025||
|AT&T||Start at $1.99/month||
Has Sprint Violated Your Consumer Rights? Sue Them With DoNotPay’s Help
People are usually reluctant to go to small claims courts because they believe they don’t stand a chance against companies. Don’t be discouraged!
DoNotPay will take you through the entire process—from submitting a claim to generating a script. The script will contain all the particulars of your case along with instructions about what you should say to the judge to make a compelling case.
DoNotPay was honored with the ABA Brown Award for Legal Access because we helped numerous clients win their disputes.
DoNotPay Helps You Resolve Other Administrative Issues
Find out all about DoNotPay’s useful features by creating an account in any web browser.
Our app will assist you with:
- Disputing parking fines
- Claiming any warranty in five minutes
- Contacting incarcerated loved ones
- Resolving issues with credit cards
- Getting rid of other subscriptions and memberships
- Taking anyone to small claims court
- Shortening the wait time when calling customer support
- Starting free trials on various services risk-free
- Obtaining a college application fee waiver
- Ridding yourself of spam emails for good
- Getting refunds or compensation from airline companies
- Dealing with stalking and harassment
- Passing the phone number verification without leaving your real phone number
- Appealing speeding tickets
- Requesting refunds or chargeback from companies
- Protecting your art from copyright violation
- Getting rid of spam SMS
- Covering bills you’re unable to pay
- Making an appointment with the DMV without waiting forever
- Appealing traffic citations
- Getting even with robocalls
- Participating in paid clinical trials
- Discovering unclaimed money you own