How To Cancel Asana With DoNotPay and Do It Faster Than Usual
Asana is a software piece created for work management within teams. It helps teams track, manage, and organize their business using one tool.
In 2018, the company’s value was estimated at around $1.5 billion.
If your team no longer needs the services Asana offers, we can help you cancel your subscription in a matter of seconds.
What Is Asana’s Cancellation Policy?
You can cancel Asana at any time, and the cancellation will be valid at the beginning of your next billing cycle. If you cancel your Asana subscription before the renewal date, you’ll be able to use their features until your final subscription period ends. Once it ends, you will stop having access to paid features.
If you don’t want to get charged automatically, you’ll have to cancel your membership before the start of the next billing cycle.
How To Cancel Asana Manually
A billing owner is the only one who has the authority to cancel an Asana account. If you’re the billing owner, follow these steps to cancel:
- Log in to your Asana account
- Click on the profile photo in the upper right corner of the page
- Tap on Admin Console
- Select Billing
- Click on Cancel Plan in the billing tab
After you click cancel, the website will try to make you stay by asking you whether you’re completely sure about your decision. They will list the facts about what you’ll miss out on if you decide to go through with the cancellation.
In the end, you’ll get to the last page that shows you information about your new, free plan. Once again, the website will try to keep you as a user with the Keep Asana Premium button. After you click Cancel, they will redirect you to a confirmation page. You’ll be able to restore your Asana Premium account at any time.
|Can You Cancel Via||Yes/No|
Cancel Asana With the Help of DoNotPay
Canceling Asana through the company’s website is complicated because everything during the cancellation process is meant to avert you from doing it. If you want to avoid this, DoNotPay can help!
We’ll cancel your Asana membership within 48 hours and send you an email verifying the cancellation. You can cancel this service with DoNotPay by opening our app in your web browser and following these three steps:
- Sign in to your account
- Click on Find Hidden Money
- Type in Asana to inform us that this is the service you’re canceling
Never Get Charged Again After a Free Trial! Use DoNotPay’s Virtual Credit Cards
Perhaps you canceled your Asana account because you need something better. You can get a Microsoft Project free trial and not worry about unwanted charges because DoNotPay has another awesome feature that will enable you to sign up for any free trial without using a credit card.
Our virtual credit cards are an answer to all your worries about auto-renewals. DoNotPay’s free virtual credit card is a randomly generated account number that seems authentic to the vendor but has no deposit. When a company tries to charge you after your free trial expires, they will fail and cancel your account on their own.
What Do Asana’s Charges Look Like on Your Statement?
Take a look at this table to see how Asana’s charges might show up on your bank statement:
|ASANA.COM 415-525-3888 CA||ASANA.COM SAN FRANCISCO CA|
|ASANA.COM SAN FRANCISCO||ASANA.COM|
|ASANA 08487005141609SAN FRANCISCO CA||ASANA|
|ASANA COM SAN FRANCISCO CA|
DoNotPay Tracks All Your Subscriptions for Unused Services
Did you know that 84% of people in the U.S. spend about $240 a month on subscription services? The part that’s puzzling about this claim is that we don’t usually notice it. We sign up for a free trial and forget to cancel before it upgrades into a paid subscription. There goes the hard-earned money out the window.
If you want to save your money, let DoNotPay help you monitor your spending. Connect your email or bank account with our app, and we’ll:
- Present you with a list of all your subscriptions
- Find the ones you don’t use and highlight them
- Cancel them with your permission
Check Out DoNotPay’s Other Features and Get Help With Everyday Issues
DoNotPay can cancel similar services for you—such as Hubstaff—but this isn’t all that we can do!
You canceled a service on time, but the company still charged you? We can help you request a refund from any company, including those that grant no refunds, and show you how to write a letter of a refund payment request.
Access the rest of DoNotPay’s features by opening our app in your web browser.
Check out how to:
- Cancel other subscriptions and memberships
- Keep your inbox spick and span from spam emails
- Start free trials without leaving credit card info
- Dispute parking citations in any city
- Fight speeding tickets
- Enroll in clinical trials
- Fill out and file claims in small claims court
- Get refunds or compensation from airline companies
- Get an appointment with the DMV in a jiffy
- Report robocalls and get compensation
- Protect yourself from copyright infringement
- Extend the deadlines for bills you can’t pay
- Block spam text messages and report illegal ones
- Appeal traffic tickets
- Solve issues with credit cards
- Get a customer service representative on the phone in a flash
- Report stalking and harassment
- Request a refund from any company