Cancel Hubstaff in just a few clicks
Hubstaff was founded in 2012 by a couple of employers as a tool to manage their team of freelancers. Today, many companies use this time-tracking service to monitor their staff.
How to unsubscribe from Hubstaff manually
|Can you cancel with||Yes/No|
How to cancel Hubstaff online
- Go to the Hubstaff login page and sign in.
- Click on “Organizations.”
- Find Hubstaff and choose the “Manage” option.
- Select “Settings.”
- Choose to “Archive.”
How to cancel Hubstaff over email
- Scroll down the Hubstaff homepage and click on “Email us.”
- Compose an email and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org, requesting membership cancelation.
- Make sure to include all your billing and account information.
How to cancel Hubstaff over the phone
- Call 773-860-4653 to talk to the company’s customer support representative.
- Ask the operator to cancel your subscription.
How to cancel Hubstaff with the help of DoNotPay
The easiest way to cancel any subscription is with the use of the DoNotPay app. You won’t have to spend any time waiting on the phone or composing emails. Our app allows you to end your membership in just a few clicks. To cancel Hubstaff:
- Open your web browser and navigate to the DoNotPay app. Alternatively, you can download it for free to your iOS device.
- Choose “Find Hidden Money.”
- Type “Hubstaff” as the service you are hoping to cancel.
We will send you an email to confirm the cancelation.
Does the Hubstaff free trial automatically become a paid subscription when it ends?
No, it does not. Hubstaff offers its users 14 days for free to check out all the service has to offer. After the 14 days pass, you can decide if you want a Basic or a Premium account.
Does Hubstaff prorate their canceled subscriptions?
Hubstaff offers full refunds if you cancel the membership in the first 60 days. After this period, users will be charged for the ongoing billing cycle before cancelation comes into effect.
Is Hubstaff causing you problems? Let DoNotPay sue them
Customers may face certain issues when dealing with different services. If Hubstaff has not resolved a dispute the way you hoped, DoNotPay might help out. Our app can play the role of your lawyer, sparing you extra expenses and helping you sue Hubstaff in small claims court. We have even received the ABA Brown Award for our achievements in legal disputes.
Sign up for free trials with a DoNotPay virtual credit card
If you are wary of sharing bank information with online companies, DoNotPay offers a simple solution. Start your free trial with the app’s virtual credit card. Use a random name, address, and credit card info to ensure you will never get charged unexpectedly. That way, as the customer, you are always the one who chooses when and if you’ll upgrade to a paid membership.
What could be a good alternative to Hubstaff?
|ClickTime||Starts at $9 per month for one user|
|Time Doctor||$9.99 per user per month|
|ProofHub||Essential: $45 per month (40 projects)|
Ultimate control: $89 per month
Our app can keep track of all your subscriptions
If you connect your bank account with the DoNotPay app, you no longer need to worry about unused memberships. The app will monitor your subscriptions and cancel any that you do not use. For an average American, this could mean an extra $240 every month that would otherwise be spent on memberships they have forgotten to cancel on time.
DoNotPay has many different uses
Our app looks after your finances in more than one way. Besides canceling free trials, DoNotPay offers several benefits and, if needed, may serve as your lawyer. Let it help you:
- Get compensated for delayed and canceled flights
- Jump any phone queue when you try to reach customer support
- Contest traffic tickets
- Create virtual credit cards to keep your billing info private
- Sue anyone in small claims court
- Cancel any service or membership
- Challenge speeding tickets
- Contest parking tickets
- Arrange appointments with the DMV faster