How To Cancel Anonymous VPN—Do It in Three Easy Steps
Anonymous VPN is a privacy protection service that hides your IP address and location. Anonymous VPN doesn’t keep logs and its website is easy to use.
If you decide you want to cancel Anonymous VPN, you’re in the right place. We’ll help you cancel it in under five minutes!
Cancel Anonymous VPN the Simplest Way—With the Help of DoNotPay
DoNotPay can cancel any subscription service for you, and we’ll do it within 48 hours. After your membership is canceled, we’ll send you a confirmation email. You can cancel Anonymous VPN with our help in three steps. All you need to do is open DoNotPay in any web browser and follow these instructions:
- Sign in to your account
- Click on Find Hidden Money
- Type in Anonymous VPN to inform us which service you want us to cancel
Other similar services DoNotPay is happy to cancel on your behalf are:
|Can You Cancel With||Yes/No|
How To Cancel Anonymous VPN Manually
The only way to cancel your Anonymous VPN subscription on your own is by emailing the company’s customer support. You can do it like this:
- Write an email stating you want to cancel your subscription
- Ask the company to send you a confirmation email
- Send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep in mind that some companies take days or even weeks to cancel subscriptions hoping they will charge you one last time.
With DoNotPay, your cancellation will be quick and simple.
DoNotPay Can Cancel Your Subscriptions for Unused Services
According to a survey, around 84% of Americans spend as much as $240 a month on subscription services. The puzzling part is that people don’t know how many active subscriptions they’re paying for.
If you think you’re one of them, don’t sweat it—DoNotPay has an awesome service for you. We will:
- Keep track of your spending
- List your memberships
- Mark the subscriptions that you don’t use
- Cancel the unused ones with your permission
You can access this service by connecting your email or bank account with DoNotPay.
If Anonymous VPN Wronged You, We Can Help You Take Them to Small Claims Court
DoNotPay is a robot lawyer that was honored with the ABA Brown Award for Legal Access. We’ve helped numerous users get justice in small claims court. You can earn up to $25,000, depending on your state. All you need to do is provide us with detailed information about your case, and we’ll:
- Fill out any necessary court forms according to your local court’s rules
- Generate a script you can read to improve your chances of winning and making your case compelling
DoNotPay will also give you instructions on how to serve the defendant and what to do if they don’t show up in court.
What Are Some Alternatives to Anonymous VPN?
After you cancel your Anonymous VPN membership, your privacy will be at risk again, and your access may be restricted. Here are some Anonymous VPN alternatives that are considered the best according to reviews:
|ExpressVPN||Starts at $12.99/month||
|NordVPN||Starts at $11.95/month||
|PureVPN||Starts at $10.95/month||
How Else Can DoNotPay Be of Service?
DoNotPay can resolve a variety of everyday administrative issues aside from canceling services for you. If a company happens to charge you even after you’ve canceled your subscription, DoNotPay can instruct you on how to write a letter of refund payment request.
DoNotPay is extremely versatile, and you can see that for yourself by opening our app in your web browser. We will assist you in:
- Ridding yourself of spam emails for good
- Fighting speeding citations
- Contacting your loved ones in prison
- Protecting yourself against copyright infringement
- Terminating other subscriptions and memberships
- Signing up for free trials without the risk of auto-renewal
- Filing lawsuits in small claims court
- Blocking spam texts on Android and iPhone
- Requesting refunds from any company
- Dealing with stalking and harassment
- Getting refunds or compensation from airline companies
- Disputing parking citations in any city
- Solving problems with credit cards
- Enrolling in interesting clinical trials
- Getting a hold of customer service agents quickly
- Appealing traffic citations
- Making appointments with the DMV faster than usual
- Extending deadlines for bills you’re unable to pay
- Getting even with robocalls