How to cancel your NordVPN service fast and easy via the DoNotPay app
NordVPN is a virtual private network provider whose service is available from over 5,000 servers to users in more than 60 countries around the world. It offers secure and private internet access in a single tap on your smartphone, tablet, or Android TV. NordVPN is supported by Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems, and is available on both Android and iOS mobile devices.
How can I cancel NorvVPN subscription on my own
Canceling the NordVPN service might prove a bit tricky. Depending on how you subscribed to it, you will need to cancel it in the same way. NordVPN membership can be canceled through several channels:
- On their website
- Google Play Store
- Apple App Store
|Can you cancel NordVPN with
|Yes / No
|Google Play Store
|Apple App Store
How to cancel NordVPN online
You can manage your subscriptions and cancel them on the NordVPN’s official website:
- Access your NordVPN account on their website
- Click on “Payments”
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap on “Cancel Subscription”
- Provide a reason for unsubscribing
- Hit “Continue”
- Click on “Continue” one more time, and then on “Cancel My Subscription” to confirm
How to cancel NordVPN via email
You can send NordVPN Customer Support an email stating that you want to cancel your subscription.
- Compose an email stating that you would like to cancel your membership
- Include the relevant details of your account
- Send the email to email@example.com
How to cancel NordVPN via Google Play
If you created your NordVPN account through Google Play Store, you would need to cancel it in the same way. Here is what you need to do:
- Sign in to your Google Account
- Select “My Subscriptions” at the left of the page
- Click on “NordVPN”
- Select “Manage”
- Choose “Cancel Subscription”
How to cancel NordVPN on your iOS devices
If you subscribed to NordVPN on your Apple device, you would need to cancel it in the following way:
- Open the Settings app on your device
- Click on your name and then on “Subscriptions”
- Select “NordVPN”
- Choose “Cancel Subscription”
In case you don’t see the “Subscriptions” option mentioned above, you can tap on “iTunes and App Store” instead. Enter your Apple ID and then click on “View Apple ID.” You will need to sign in and then, you will find the “Subscriptions” option.
How to cancel NordVPN on Mac
To cancel a subscription on your Mac device, do the following:
- Access the App Store app
- Find your name at the bottom of the sidebar and click on it to sign in
- Hit “View Information”
- Scroll down until you see the “Subscriptions” option
- Click on “Manage”
- Find NordVPN, and select “Edit” next to it
- Tap on “Cancel Subscription”
Cancel NordVPN on your Apple TV
You will need to use an iOS or iPadOS device or computer to cancel your Apple TV subscription:
- In Settings, choose “Users & Accounts”
- Select your account
- Click on “Subscriptions”
- Choose “NordVPN” from the list
- Hit “Cancel Subscription”
In case you encounter any problems with canceling your NordVPN membership, unless you subscribed through NordVPN’s website, you would need to contact either Google Play Store or Apple Customer Support for help with your account cancelation.
With DoNotPay, you can avoid the complex steps of canceling your NordVPN membership!
With the help of the DoNotPay App, canceling your NordVPN subscription will take only 30 seconds. Here is how to leave the matter to us:
- Open our app in any browser
- Tap on “Find Hidden Money”
- When asked about which service to cancel, type in “NordVPN”
We will proceed with your account cancelation and notify you about it in under 48 hours. That is how convenient and straightforward DoNotPay is in canceling your unwanted services!
Can I pause my NordVPN subscription?
In case you subscribed to NordVPN through Google Play Store, it may be possible to pause your subscription and resume it at a later date. To check, go to your Google Play account, and under the “Manage” tab next to your NordVPN subscription, click on “Pause Payments.” When you want to continue using your membership, you will find the “Resume” option here.
DoNotPay can monitor all your subscriptions!
If you are like 84% of Americans, you are unsure which services you are subscribed to. DoNotPay can keep track of all your memberships, show them to you, and cancel all the subscriptions you wish to discontinue.
Having problems with NordVPN? DoNotPay can sue them in small claims court for you!
If you think that NordVPN is playing tricks on you in any way or are still charging you for a subscription you’ve canceled, we have got your back! Let our app, a proud winner of the ABA Brown Award, take them to small claims court for you. Sometimes, it may be the only way to have your rights met with global companies, such as NordVPN. We will draft and file all the paperwork for you so that all you have to do is appear in court.
Can I get a refund from NordVPN?
Yes, but NordVPN will only allow you to claim a refund within the first 30 days of your subscription. After that, you would not be eligible for it.
DoNotPay helps you to manage and cancel all of your subscriptions with a click of a button.
Frustrated with paying for subscriptions you don’t even use? You’re not alone. DoNotPay allows you to manage and cancel all of your subscriptions and memberships, saving you time and money! Here are just a few more subscriptions we’ve helped our users cancel:
- HP Instant Ink Subscription
- Ford Credit Payments
- Amazon Prime Video
- Ready Refresh
- Disney Movie Club
- YouTube TV Free Trial
- Truthfinder Subscription
- Blue Mountain Cards
DoNotPay Protects Your Privacy and Finances
Sharing your credit card details online comes with certain risks, and it’s getting more difficult to tell good and bad websites apart. With DoNotPay’s virtual credit card generator, you will be able to protect your identity and bank account from cyber scammers.
Whenever you run into a suspicious email or website, generate a virtual credit card and proceed without worries. Our virtual cards also work like a charm if you want to avoid automatic payments after free trials.
What else can DoNotPay do?
DoNotPay has a multitude of services to offer you. Check out the most popular ones:
- Get compensation for delayed and canceled flights
- Fight speeding tickets
- Jump the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Get an appointment with the DMV faster
- Cancel any subscription service or membership
- Make virtual credit cards to avoid being charged after your free trial.
- Dispute traffic tickets
- Sue people and companies in small claims court
- Contest parking tickets