How to Delete Your Be Naughty Account Easily
Although it sounds more like an adult entertainment website, Be Naughty is a dating website. If you are curious about deleting a Be Naughty account, you are not alone. Considering that the site hosts more than 3.5 million visitors monthly, you are definitely not the only person who needs this information. Anyone who needs to know how they can is in luck. That is because we have done the research for you and after you read this, you will know just what to do. You will also know about the product which can assist you with deleting this or any other account you are having trouble with. Here are just a few of the accounts this product can get deleted on your behalf.
- Electronic payment accounts like PayPal and Venmo are deleted easily.
- Need to delete social media accounts like Facebook and Instagram?
- Service provider accounts can be a problem when you no longer need their services. The Delete Accounts product can quickly delete accounts on AOL, Yahoo, or even Gmail.
Delete A Be Naughty Account For Yourself
? There are two ways you can delete the account yourself.
On The Website
- Log into your Be Naughty account on the website.
- Highlight your profile picture in the top right corner. Clicking this brings a dropdown menu.
- From the drop-down list, choose My Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the next dropdown to choose to remove the account.
- You will be prompted to enter your password again.
- Select the next option that works best for your needs.
- When deleting accounts, we will choose to remove the profile, contact, and personal information.
- Choose the reason you wish to delete.
- Confirm that you are deleting.
- Wait around one hour to receive a confirmation code in your email.
- Go back to the Be Naughty site.
- Repeat the steps until you reach step 9, to confirm you will enter the code from your email.
- You have now deleted your account.
- Create a new email message addressed to email@example.com.
- For the subject, enter: Request To Delete My Account.
- Compose your email stating clearly that you no longer wish to have an account on the site.
- This process takes around 24 to 72 hours to complete, depending on when you send the email and if offices are open or closed.
- You will receive a return email indicating that your account has been deleted.
Ways You Can And Cannot Use For Be Naughty Account Deletion
Is A Password Needed To Delete Your Be Naughty Account?
When you use the email option to delete your account yourself, you do not have to provide your password. Are you deleting your account because you no longer remember the password? If you wish to have an account on Be Naughty but you have lost your password, DoNotPay brings you the Recover Passwords product. Can't get into your account because you have been banned? Then you need the Unban My Account tool. Have a paid subscription that you no longer want to pay for? Then check out the How To Cancel utility.
Let DoNotPay Delete Your Be Naughty Account On Your Behalf
To delete any accounts using DoNotPay:
If you want to delete unused accounts but you are unsure where to start, DoNotPay helps with 7 easy steps:
- Go to Delete Old Accounts product on DoNotPay.
- Select the type of account you are trying to delete, such as email, streaming service, social media, gaming, eCommerce, and more.
- Tell us more about your account, including usernames and associated emails/phone numbers.
- Help us verify your account ownership by entering the date you first created the account, when you last logged in, any payment methods saved under the account, etc.
- Upload photographic evidence if you have any that can help prove your account ownership.
- Enter any last known or previously used passwords.
- Enter your contact information and submit the task!
Why DoNotPay Is the Best Solution
Dating sites like or eHarmony often hide the delete account option, burying it in useless links in the hope that you won't look that far. Online retail giants like Amazon are guilty of the same practices. Much like Uber, the company figures, you will want to use their service again one day, so why not leave your account active? The choice to leave your account active or to delete it is up to you, not those companies. Let DoNotPay help you regain control today.
What Other Things Can DoNotPay Do?
If you are not convinced that you need DoNotPay yet, then you probably haven't been paying attention. Well, listen up because we have rounded up some of the other product series from DoNotPay so that you can find even more savings. You do not have to take my word for it, find out on your own through the links below.