How to Contact American Airlines Customer Service the Easy Way
American Airlines is the world's largest airline and offers affordable flights to 28 domestic and 18 international locations. While American Airlines aims to provide dependable and friendly services to their customers, they fall into the poor customer service pitfall that plagues most companies. It may take hours or even days before you get an opportunity to an American Airlines customer service agent. This not so small caveat can be very frustrating, especially if you have an issue or problem that needs their attention urgently.
DoNotPay believes that you deserve to get helpful customer service from any company without enduring inconveniences such as long hours on hold. Therefore, DoNotPay has come up with a product that can help you get in touch with customer service agents of different companies, including American Airlines, without any hassle on your end. Read on to learn how to and how DoNotPay can help.
Why People Contact American Airlines Customer Service
People to their customer support for queries involving:
- Reservations and ticket changes
- Delayed and canceled flights
- Vacation deals and packages
- Special assistance onboard
- Refund and compensation issues etc.
American Airlines Support Contact Number and Email
Here's how to American Airlines' customer support:
- Visit https://www.aa.com/i18n/customer-service/contact-american/american-customer-service.jsp
- Scroll down to the 'email us' option
- Click on 'Contact American'
- Select the 'Topic' of your query from the general keywords listed
- You'll then be prompted to select the 'Subject' of your query from a list of more specific keywords
- Click on 'Submit Request Online'
- You'll then be prompted to login into your American Airlines' account
- Describe your issue and submit the query to seek for assistance
- American Airlines also has different contact numbers to cater to different customer needs:
|Reservations and ticket changes within the US and Canada||English — 800-433-7300
Spanish — 800-633-3711
|AAdvantage customer service||800-882-8880|
|To make any arrangements for those with special needs||800-237-7976|
|Special assistance issue on a previous trip||800-892-3624|
However, don't get your hopes high when calling customer service because there is a high possibility you might not get through to an agent.
Where To Find Quick Solutions for Your American Airlines Issue
If calling and emailing American Airlines does not bear any fruit, you can change gears and contact them on their social media platforms. Today, most companies care greatly about their public image, and this tactic has proved to be one of the fastest ways to get your concern acknowledged by most companies. By publicly reaching out to the airline through social media, you will leave them no choice but to get back to you to maintain their reputation.
You can reach out to American Airlines through the following platforms:
Just make sure to give out all the relevant information, such as your email address and account name, as well as detailed information on your concern with the airline. This will improve your chances of getting your issue handled as fast as possible.
American Airlines Corporate Address
If you want to physically visit the American Airlines' headquarters or wondering where to mail a demand letter in case you want to sue them, here's their corporate address:
|Location||4333 Amon Carter Blvd,
Fort Worth, TX 76155,
You can get a lot of helpful information about their services from their website.
Can I Sue American Airlines if They Don’t Help?
If your concerns are not taken seriously by American Airlines' , and you don't get the help you need, you can seek legal action against them in a small claims court. Don't know where to start? DoNotPay can help.
- DoNotPay generates a demand letter you can send to American Airlines to try to settle things out of court.
- If unanswered, you will then fill out the court forms. DoNotPay helps you with this and provides you with enough copies.
- After that, you can file an official complaint with the court. DoNotPay will guide you through the process step by step.
- You will then serve American Airlines, which will tell them that they are being sued. You should also specify a reason for which you are suing them.
- Finally, show up in court. DoNotPay will provide a script you can use before the judge.
Get in Touch With American Airlines Customer Service Using DoNotPay
Are you frustrated and just about to lose all hope in getting your problem resolved? Don't. Let DoNotPay help. DoNotPay will call American Airlines for you and wait on hold on your behalf. DoNotPay has an automated service, so it doesn’t mind waiting on hold for as long as it takes. DoNotPay allows you to continue with other things that need your attention while it waits. Once DoNotPay is connected to an agent, it will let you take over the call and have your issue handled by the agent. has never been simpler.
Here's how you can use DoNotPay to skip American Airlines' phone queue:
- Open your web browser and sign up for DoNotPay.
- Type in Skip Waiting on Hold and select the product.
- Search for the company you’d like to call.
- Click on the name of the company and have DoNotPay do the work for you.
It's that simple. DoNotPay will immediately connect you when a staff member picks up so you can talk to a customer support representative without having to spend a second waiting on hold.
DoNotPay Works Across All Wonders With the Click of a Button
You don't have to wait hours on end on hold anymore. DoNotPay can also help you contact any company's customer service easily.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay can help you:
- File complaints
- Reduce property taxes
- Make warranty claims
- Obtain birth certificates
- Negotiate hotel bills
- Find discounts
American Airlines Customer Service — Frequently Asked Questions
What is the American Airlines 800 number?
The American Airlines number is (800) 433-7300.
Can I text American Airlines' customer service?
Yes, you can text "HELP" to 35922.
What are American Airlines' customer service hours?
American Airlines offers customer service from 6 am to 11 pm.