How to File Wyndham Complaints Easily and Get a Refund
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Inc. is a hotel franchise headquartered in Parsippany, New Jersey, U.S.A. It is among the largest hotel franchises globally, boasting 9,280 locations.
We often look forward to vacation time and book the hotel well in advance to avoid last-minute disappointments. may ruin the whole vacation when you book into your hotel.
It could be poor customer service, dirty rooms, bed bugs, loud music and noise, broken WI-FI, closed amenities, etc. In such situations where you did not get the service you paid for, you deserve a hotel refund.
You may chase the refund on your own, which may take up a lot of your time, or you may opt to seek the help of DoNotPay. DoNotPay is a legal AI-powered assistant that complains to the hotel on your behalf.
Issues Worth Complaining to Wyndham About
You can make Wyndham complaints about various issues. The most common ones that you can complain about are:
- Cigarette smoke in non-smoking rooms
- Dirty Rooms
- Broken air conditioning, cable, or WI-FI
- Hidden fees
- Loud guests
- Discriminatory or rude staff
- Closed amenities like pools, gyms, etc.
- Lack of free supplies
Wyndham Customer Service Contact Information
To make a Wyndham Resort complaint, you can call their customer service number. You can also contact them via their website or write to them via Wyndham Hotel Group, 22 Sylvan Way, Parsippany, New Jersey 07054, United States. Another way to get them is via their social media pages on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter.
You can get the Wyndham Worldwide Corporation, a holding company for Wyndham and other hotels and lodgings.
You can contact Wyndham Worldwide via:
|Customer care number||1-800-407-9832|
|Wyndam’s Twitter account||Wyndham Worldwide Customer Care|
|Wyndam’s customer care website||Contact Form|
Outside the US and Canada, you can contact them via:
How to File a Complaint With Wyndham and Ask for Compensation
To file a , you can either:
- Submit an online complaint via the Wyndham Hotels Support Form
- Tweet them on their Twitter handle or contact them via their Facebook or Instagram page
- Go to their corporate premises or write to them at Wyndham Hotel Group, 22 Sylvan Way, Parsippany, New Jersey 07054
- Call them at (800) 466-1589
Filing a complaint is easy. However, the process is tedious and lengthy. Wyndham may take a long time to respond to your issues, and compensation might take a while.
You have the option of reporting the hotel encounter with Consumer Reports or the Better Business Bureau (BBB), which may put a dent in Wyndham's reputation.
Ask for the Wyndham General Manager's name and address for a written complaint. If the issue involves something to do with the state of the rooms, such as dirty toilets, submit photos for complaints at Wyndham hotels.
Why is it Hard to File a Wyndham Complaint?
Filing Wyndham resort complaints is super tedious.
1. They have thousands of locations and thousands of complaints to handle.
2. They do not have an email to reach them, and you have to contend with calling their customer care or submitting an online complaint.
This process may take ages, not to mention the time you will spend trying to get compensation. Trying to get compensation via a third party may prove futile.
Directly filing a complaint with the hotel allows you to negotiate for specific fee waivers on your bill as a hotel courtesy for the bad experience.
Unfortunately, this process is too time-consuming and involves phone calls or trips to the hotel's front desk. You have to spend a lot of time explaining the issue, requesting to speak to the manager, and asking for compensation.
How to Let DoNotPay Handle Your Wyndham Complaints
If the DIY for getting compensation from Wyndham fails, you can enlist the help of DoNotPay. Using DoNotPay's Hotel Complaint product allows you to skip the lengthy complaint and bill waiver negotiation process.
All you need to do is answer some questions and let us handle the rest on your behalf. We shall file your Wyndham resorts complaint directly to the resort's front desk or the general manager and ask them to waive your resort fees.
All you have to do is:
- Go to the Hotel Bill Complaints & Refunds product on DoNotPay.
- Tell us the details of your experience and complaint, including how it negatively impacted your stay, and provide photographic evidence if available.
- Enter the details of your reservation, including the check-in/check-out dates and hotel room number.
- Tell us whether this is for a past reservation or you're still at the hotel (this helps us decide whether negotiation or chargeback is a better option for your case).
- Choose whether you want us to contact the front desk or general manager (if you've already tried contacting the front desk already).
And that's it! DoNotPay will draft a formal complaint letter outlining the issue and request a fee waiver as a courtesy. We'll send the letter directly to the front desk or general manager. You will hear back from them directly with more details regarding your request.
Why Use DoNotPay for Wyndham Complaints
You can opt for DoNotPay to solve your Wyndham resorts complaints for three significant reasons:
- Fast – On your own, you might spend days, even weeks following up on the issue. DoNotPay is fast and reliable.
- Easy – Filing a Wyndham complaint is as easy as answering a few questions and letting DoNotPay do the rest.
- Successful – In a Wyndham complaint, you can rest easy with DoNotPay in that case. We make the best case for you and ensure you get the compensation you deserve.
Aside from Wyndham, we can also assist you in filing complaints or any issue with other hotels such as Hyatt, Hilton, and Sheraton, Choice Hotels, or motels such as Motel 6.
Allowing DoNotPay to handle your case may be the best decision you ever made. We make it so fast and easy to get compensation compared to when you do it independently. Save time, energy, and resources by letting DoNotPay take your case.