What You Should Know About Wondershare Refund
Wondershare seems like true heaven for artsy people and designers all around the globe, featuring handy video editing software, converters, and plenty of compelling templates. It was founded in 2003 and has reached more than two million users per month ever since.
This doesn’t mean the company is flawless, though. The truth is that, at times, a convenient program is what determines the quality of the content you create. Any bug or even the slightest fault might result in a true mess, causing you a headache.
Have you just had a situation like this with one of the Wondershare programs? No worries—we’re introducing you to the way their refund policy works in the lines that follow.
Explaining Wondershare Refund Policy
The rules stated in the Wondershare refund policy allow customers to take advantage of a 30-day money-back guarantee for the company’s products. Once this period ends, no refunds will be possible. There are clear propositions when it comes to the type of cases in which you can ask to receive your money back. You can request a refund if:
- You bought the same product twice by mistake
- You purchased a product by mistake and you didn’t use it
- It came out that you purchased two or more products with similar functions without being aware of that
- You had to purchase another similar item from other company because you weren’t able to finish your project due to the program faultiness
- You didn’t receive a registration code that confirms your purchase, nor did you get a response from the support center while attempting to retrieve it
- It looked like the product was faulty and you contacted the support center, but they weren’t able to find a solution for more than 30 days from the date of reporting
- You purchased one of the services which could have been removed as a separate feature—Registration Backup, Download Insurance Service, or Extended Download Service.
Once you request compensation and you get it, you have to remove the refunded software from your device. If you purchased a disc version, you must dispose of the CD and uninstall the program from your PC as well.
How DoNotPay Helps You Gain Your Money Back
DoNotPay came up with the ideal method for getting your refund within minutes, and once you see how it works, you will wish you had considered it for all previous issues of this type.
Instead of completing multiple steps while still having to wait for the help center to reply, you can access DoNotPay through your and resolve the matter in a snap.
You need to proceed as follows:
- Run DoNotPay
- Select Get Protected in the Chargeback Instantly category
- Confirm your bank details and verify your transaction and merchant info
- Check the option that allows the app to send a dispute letter on your behalf
- Generate your digital signature
- Send the request
Our app relies on the Fair Credit Billing Act from 1974 that permits disputing charges within 60 days from the transaction date. This is why we assist you with evidence gathering by sending a letter that contains reason codes for Visa and Mastercard. We also forward the request to your bank via fax and spare you the hassle with Wondershare.
Other Methods for Requesting a Wondershare Refund
The remaining alternatives might not be as quick and efficient as DoNotPay, but they still serve as official ways to retrieve your funds. Here’s the list of available options:
Can You Request a Refund Via
How To Demand Your Wondershare Refund via Website Form
The main solution that Wondershare suggests is to submit a form, as the estimated response time is usually 24 hours from the reception. Here are the steps you should follow:
- Go to the RETURNS & EXCHANGE page
- Type your order number or the email address and click Submit
- Pick the faulty or unwanted product from the purchase history list and choose the Return & Exchange option
- Fill in the form and specify the problem you experienced
- Submit the form
In case the help center exceeds the response time, it’s time to turn to alternative methods.
How To Demand Your Wondershare Refund Through a Phone Call
Not happy with waiting for your website form to get acknowledged? Try with a phone call!
These are the instructions you need to follow:
- Dial +1 (442) 245-3674 or +1 (450) 600-1463
- Provide the support agent with your order details
- Specify your reason for requesting a refund
Note that the Wondershare phone line is available Monday through Friday from 6 p.m. to 11 a.m. (PT time zone).
How To Demand Your Wondershare Refund via Live Chat
It takes you half an eternity to reach the support agents through a phone call? What remains is to try using the live chat option:
- Go to the Wondershare official website
- Click on the black Chat button in the bottom right corner
- Enter your email and pick the product you're having issues with from the list
- Click on the black Contact button
- Choose the Refund & Exchange option
- Pick the convenient reason for requesting a refund
Can Wondershare Refuse My Refund Request and Why?
Wondershare keeps the right to refuse to compensate you if the:
- Refund you want to request includes only a part of the order
- Product was purchased by mistake, but you used it
- Program didn’t suit you anymore even though you were using it
- Request was made after the money-back-guarantee period ended
- Software had different prices in different regions and the price in your region was higher than other prices in the rest of the world
- Customer support tried to help you resolve the technical issue, but you decided not to cooperate and requested a refund without trying their tips
- Instructions and the description were clear before you purchased the goods, but upon the parcel reception you realized you couldn’t understand them
What’s the Estimated Wondershare Refund Processing Time?
In case you paid with a credit card, you can expect Wondershare to release your money within seven to 30 days, depending on your bank’s policy. If you don’t get any updates even after a month has passed, you can feel free to contact customer support in one of the above-mentioned ways and check the status.
Square Accounts With Any Merchant With DoNotPay by Your Side
You liked what DoNotPay did for you? Then you will be thrilled to know that requesting a Filmora refund, or any other compensation from Wondershare is only the tip of the iceberg. With our help, you can get revenge on all the sellers that failed your trust and get refunds from companies like UFCTV, Uplay, Patreon, Grammarly, and many more. DoNotPay teaches you how to cancel all those subscriptions on CCBill, YouMail, Backstage, ClassPass, or iPhone Upgrade Program you hardly ever use.
Maybe you prefer to get free trials before you try a specific program, but you are afraid of unauthorized transactions? That’s why virtual credit cards are there! We provide you with cashless, randomly generated credit card numbers to enjoy trials for any program, such as Audible, Spotify, or Microsoft Word.
Take advantage of the numerous features you can access through your and let them help you with:
- Contesting parking tickets
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Freeing yourself from spam mail forever
- Stopping text spam
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement
- Getting refunds and compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Dealing with bills you are unable to pay
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Getting refunds from other companies
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Applying for clinical trials
- Dealing with issues with credit cards