You Can Cancel Backstage Membership in Just a Few Clicks and Here’s How!
Backstage is a print and digital magazine dedicated to the entertainment industry. It covers the latest industry news, interviews with actors, agents, filmmakers, and it also features a lot of casting calls.
The Fastest Way of Canceling Your Backstage Membership Is With DoNotPay
If you want to avoid wasting your precious time and losing money, DoNotPay is the quickest and most reliable option to cancel your Backstage membership. We will also notify you once we handle your cancellation.
Here’s which steps to follow:
- Open your DoNotPay account from a
- Click on the “Find Hidden Money” option
- Enter “Backstage”
Have More Than One Unused Membership? DoNotPay Comes to the Rescue!
If you connect your bank account or email address with your DoNotPay account, we will be able to help you cancel multiple unused memberships at once.
After analyzing your subscriptions, we will determine the ones you don’t use, and you will have to approve which memberships we can get rid of for you.
Check out a few of the most popular subscriptions you can cancel with DoNotPay:
A Guide on Canceling Backstage Subscription On Your Own
You can cancel Backstage membership by yourself in a few ways:
Can You Cancel With
Yes / No
How To Cancel Your Backstage Membership via Email
If you wish to cancel Backstage, you can send an email to email@example.com and ask them to cancel your paid membership.
How To Cancel Your Membership Through the Backstage Website
Online subscribers can cancel their membership by doing the following:
- Log in to your Backstage account
- Go to the account settings page
- Click “Turn Auto-Renew Off”
Another possibility is to use the Backstage live chat option Monday–Friday 10 am–6 pm and contact their customer support specialists. The live chat icon can be found in the bottom right corner.
You can also complete the Backstage contact form and explain why you want to cancel your membership.
Print subscribers can cancel their subscription only by contacting the customer service reps.
How To Cancel Your Backstage Membership on iTunes
To cancel your Backstage subscription from your iOS device, follow these steps:
- Open “Settings”
- Tap on your name and then on “iTunes & App Store”
- Click on “View Apple ID”
- Go to “Subscriptions”
- Select “Backstage”
- Tap on “Cancel Subscription”
Should I Expect a Prorated Refund From Backstage?
If you cancel your subscription in the middle of the billing period, you will have access to all of the membership-only perks until the billing period is over. You can request a refund in the first ten days from the renewal if you forget to cancel your membership sooner.
Only annual and semi-annual members are eligible for a refund, and they can request it by
- Sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Completing the web contact form
- Live-chatting with the Backstage representatives
Does Backstage Offer a Free Trial?
Backstage doesn’t offer a free trial period.
Can I Pause My Backstage Subscription?
Pausing your Backstage subscription is not possible.
Which Other Services Similar to Backstage Can I Try?
Want to try out the most popular Backstage alternatives? You can start with these two websites:
Sue Backstage in Small Claims Court Hassle-Free With DoNotPay
If you’d like to sue Backstage in small claims court because you think that they have wronged you, DoNotPay can help and make the entire process much simpler. You can count on us to assist you in:
- Determining whether your case qualifies for small claims court
- Writing a demand letter
- Completing the forms
- Collecting the documents
- Composing your court statement
The only tasks you’ll have to do by yourself are filing the complaint and appearing in court to state your case.
Need Help Solving Other Pesky Issues? Check Out All of the Problems DoNotPay Can Help You With!
Are you having trouble with traffic tickets? Are you trying to figure out how to get rid of spam emails? DoNotPay can help you solve those and many other administrative issues.
You just need to log in to your DoNotPay account from a and let us helps you handle all of the following situations:
- Getting revenge on robocalls fast
- Solving credit card issues
- Contesting speeding tickets
- Canceling unwanted subscriptions or memberships
- Getting in touch with customer service reps stress-free
- Fighting traffic tickets
- Suing any firm and individual in small claims court
- Dealing with unpaid bills
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Requesting refunds from companies
- Requesting refunds for delayed or canceled flights
- Getting rid of spam mail forever
- Disputing parking tickets
- Registering for free trials risk-free
- Making DMV appointments in no time