Contact StockX Customer Service in a Snap
StockX is a "culture marketplace" where consumers can buy and sell coveted and trendy products online, like Air Jordans and an Xbox. Like any online marketplace, it comes with its own collection of problems that require StockX customer service support.
Whether you have a question about how to sell a product on their marketplace or whether the product you bought was actually fake, you will now want to contact StockX's customer support team. As we all know too well, getting a hold of any customer service team can be a nightmare, but thankfully, DoNotPay has an easy way to contact customer support and even help you jump the line. Read on to learn more about how to contact StockX customer support.
What Is the StockX Customer Service Contact Information?
If you need to contact StockX customer support, you will find that the main way to do so is through the live chat feature on their Help page. Unlike almost all companies, however, StockX does not list a way to reach their customer support team by phone.
StockX Customer Service Contact Information
|Support/FAQ Site:||Help Page|
|Corporate Office Phone Number||(313) 343-1228|
|Customer Service Phone Number||None listed|
Average Customer Service Response Time
According to the StockX Help article, response times vary, but their goal is to always get back to you within 24 hours. Since the support requests are resolved in the order that they are received, it is unnecessary and possibly detrimental to submit more than one support ticket for the same issue.
Information You May Need to Provide
If you use the StockX live chat feature, you will need to provide this information:
- Email address
- Reason you are contacting support
- Order number
- Attached files, if relevant, like your receipt or screenshots
Common Reasons to Contact StockX Support
With any platform that lets you buy and sell products, especially coveted and rare products like authentic Air Jordans, there are bound to be many problems that require help from customer service.
The StockX help page lists FAQ categories for buying, selling, NFTs, and more. However, according to the Better Business Bureau complaints, the main reasons you'd need to contact StockX support are:
- The product you bought was fake
- The product you bought was damaged
- StockX did not honor a promotion
- Your package was never delivered
Can I Sue StockX if They Don't Help Me?
Since StockX also lets people sell items and get paid for them, it would be incredibly frustrating if StockX did not get back to you about your payout issue. If you continually reach out to customer support, and they refuse to help, suing StockX in small claims court is an option.
With DoNotPay, you can have our automated and quick process handle this for you. We will help you through each step of the small claims process, including:
- Generating a demand letter that you can send to StockX to try to settle the issue before going to court
- Filling out the court forms if your letter goes unanswered
- Filing an official complaint with the court
- Serving StockX with the lawsuit
- Providing a script that you can read if it goes to court
StockX Corporate Address
You may need the StockX corporate address to send an official demand letter if they do not give you your payout or resolve your product issue. StockX is physically located in Detroit, Michigan. Its corporate address is:
1046 Woodward Ave
Detroit, MI 48226, USA
How to Get in Touch With StockX by Yourself
The phrase "get in touch with a customer service team quickly" may make you laugh because, unfortunately, it's hard to get in touch with a real customer service person quickly. However, there are some ways you can try on your own to resolve your StockX issue, including:
- Go to the StockX Help center.
- Type your question into the search bar or search by category to find the relevant help article if you have a general customer support question, like how to list your item on the site.
- If you have an order issue, like the product not being authentic, you should log in to your account from the Help page to get personalized support.
- Try the live chat support feature. Once you are logged in, go to the homepage and click on the chat icon in the bottom left hand corner. The live chat hours are Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. - 9 p.m. ET and Saturday to Sunday, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. ET.
- Follow the prompts in the live chat feature, including providing your order number and specific complaint.
- If the chatbot doesn't resolve your issue, try hitting "Contact Us" on the bottom of the Help center page to email a real customer support person.
- If that doesn't work, you may have to use the Reddit subreddit, r/stockX ,to ask for help or use StockX's social media channels, like Twitter, to try to get in touch with them.
- If none of these options work, you can file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau or look for alternatives, like suing StockX with the help of DoNotPay.
Skip the StockX Customer Service Line Using DoNotPay
Getting in touch with customer service teams doesn't have to be so hard. With DoNotPay, you can reach any company's customer support, including StockX, with just four quick steps. Here's the easy way to contact the customer service team and jump the line using DoNotPay:
- Open your web browser and sign up for DoNotPay.
- Type in Skip Waiting on Hold and select the product.
- Search for the company you'd like to call.
- Click on the name of the company and have us do the work for you.
Reach Any Company's Customer Service Quickly With DoNotPay
Contacting customer service is a notoriously frustrating problem that extends across all companies, so DoNotPay's customer service help also extends across all companies. Get customer support for all these companies and many more:
Get More Help From DoNotPay
DoNotPay is here to help with much more than helping you quickly reach customer support lines. Here's a sample of the countless time-saving solutions we offer:
- File a complaint against anyone
- Get compensated for flights
- Get free trials and don't get charged later on
- Analyze terms of service for you
- Receive help with bills
- Get unclaimed money
Sign up for DoNotPay and save time now.