Sign Up For Spectrum TV App Free Trial Without Giving Your Credit Card Details
As one of the leading internet and TV providers in the USA, Spectrum has put much effort into creating a smartphone application, which makes watching your favorite TV channels much simpler. This app is available on both Google Play Store and iTunes and allows users to access the streaming platform when using the TV and Internet package of this provider. Not only are you entitled to enjoy selected channels, but the Spectrum TV app also has a huge database of movies and series prepared for you.
Does Spectrum TV Offer a Free Trial?
The only Spectrum program that has an available free trial is Spectrum TV Choice, a plan based on a selection of ten all-time favorite channels. By implementing this package, Spectrum provides users with a less burdensome option with no contractual obligation. It isn’t necessary to have a Spectrum cable box to be able to try this plan—but having the Spectrum internet package and Wi-Fi connection is a must, though. In case you’re a proud owner of both plans, you’ll be able to use the trial through the Spectrum TV app as well.
Get Spectrum TV 7-Day Free Trial in Several Simple Steps
So, how does this procedure work? The answer is: with no hassle. The only thing you need to do is to follow the steps we prepared for you. Here are the parts of the process:
- Visit the Spectrum TV Choice home page
- Click on the orange Shop TV Choice button
- Enter your home address, apartment number, and zip code to check if your area is covered by Spectrum services
- Choose ten channels you want to include in your plan
- Follow the instructions and complete the necessary fields to obtain your free trial
Benefits of Having the Spectrum TV App
Why is using the Spectrum TV app for your free trial better than using other channels? We’ll give you a few reasons:
- You can use the app on multiple devices—on your iPhone, iPad, Android smartphone, or tablet
- You have a possibility of setting parental controls and prevent your children from seeing the inappropriate content
- You can mark your favorite channels
- You can use the app as a remote control for your TV
Does the Spectrum TV Free Trial Automatically Renew After the Expiration?
Spectrum TV isn’t an exception when it comes to renewals after the free trial period. There were some cases when the Spectrum customer support was offering a 30-day free trial for TV services to Redditors without telling them that the paid plan starts automatically when the trial ends. These situations left the customers rather unsatisfied, which is why they kept leaving bitter comments all over the Internet—and now everybody’s aware of incidents like these.
In case you wouldn’t like to go through the same problem, make sure you cancel the free trial at least a day before the expiration date.
How To Cancel Spectrum TV Stream Free Trial
There are two ways to prevent an unfinished trial period from turning into a paid subscription:
- A phone call
- A live chat conversation with the Spectrum customer support.
How To Cancel Spectrum TV Choice Free Trial Through a Phone Call
In case you want to end the trial through a phone call, you should contact the Spectrum help center on (833) 267-6094 as they work Monday through Saturday from 8 a.m to 12 a.m. The next step is providing the agent with your account details, such as your address or contact info. If you call at least 24 hours before the end of the trial, the cancellation procedure will be done within minutes.
How To Cancel Spectrum TV Choice Free Trial Through Live Chat
Spectrum support also offers a chat option in case you can’t access the phone line. This is how you can reach out to their chat agents:
- Go to the Contact Us page on the bottom of the Spectrum home page
- Find the Ask Spectrum section and click on the blue Chat With Us button
- Enter your zip code in the chat window
- Enter all the necessary details the chatbot requests
- Wait until the system redirects you to a real agent
- Explain the issue you’re facing and request free trial cancellation
How To Use DoNotPay Virtual Credit Cards To Prevent the Auto-Renewal
Knowing how stressful and hard any unauthorized fund capture can be for users, the creators of the DoNotPay app have come up with a solution in the form of virtual credit cards. It’s simple—you’ll never have to leave your personal card number when signing up for any kind of free trial again. You’re wondering how? Here comes the explanation.
DoNotPay creates a random number that you’ll be able to use when asked to submit a credit card number. There are no funds on these cards—this means that the company can’t charge you when a Spectrum free trial ends. The provider won’t realize that the given credit card account is fake, and no funds will leave your real bank account for this purpose even if you forget to cancel the Spectrum streaming free trial.
How Much Will Spectrum TV Charge You After the Trial Expires
When the Spectrum 7-day free trial period ends, the Spectrum TV Choice will remain available by the regular package price of $24.99/month. Yet, certain reviews stated that there’s an additional $6.00 expense for the broadcast tax noted on each bill, which tends to be quite misleading.
Apart from the TV Choice, here are several prominent services Spectrum offers to its users, along with their prices. These don’t have free trials, but they provide some additional channels that the Spectrum TV Choice doesn’t cover:
The Name of the Service
|Price per month|
Spectrum TV Essentials
|$14.99/month (for new TV package users)|
|Spectrum TV Select||
Spectrum TV Silver
|Spectrum TV Gold||
Premium networks include:
- Starz Encore
Let DoNotPay Take Care of the Similar Issues As Well
As Spectrum policy and their service quality tend to cause dissatisfaction and confusion, even among the loyal customers, DoNotPay helps you fight against the critical aspects of the business. Our app enables you to request a refund for Spectrum services, cancel the existing membership within their company, and avoid their email spam messages and robocalls. You can try these amazing features anytime using your web browser.
You’ll be more peaceful if you know that we can give you a helping hand with:
- Dealing with issues with credit cards
- Getting refunds and chargebacks from companies
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Getting compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Contesting parking tickets
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Dealing with bills you are unable to pay
- Getting rid of spam mail forever
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Getting rid of spam text messages
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment