Connect With ReliaCard Customer Service in a Flash
When people attempt to contact customer service, the reason generally isn't a simple issue that one can figure out on their own; it's a major issue and you need help now. Unfortunately, those receiving their unemployment benefits on a or using a ReliaCard for general banking needs have realized many times in recent years that calling customer service can be a nightmare featuring hours spent on hold. Luckily, DoNotPay's Customer Service Product can help you put time back in your day by waiting on hold in your place.
What Is ReliaCard?
is U.S. Bank's prepaid debit card. U.S. Bank customers can obtain either a Visa or a MasterCard. Funds deposited into their account are immediately loaded onto the card to be used at most retailers or other locations in which payments can be made by credit or debit card. Additionally, many states allow their residents the choice of obtaining unemployment benefits on a ReliaCard by direct deposit, rather than receiving those benefits in the form of a paper check in the mail. The states who use ReliaCard for unemployment benefits include:
Five Common Reasons People Need to Contact ReliaCard's Customer Service
There are many reasons why people need to reach customer service from the bank that services their debit card. Here are five of the most common reasons people contact ReliaCard's customer service:
- They forgot their Personal Identification Number (PIN). ReliaCard doesn't require a PIN for signature-based credit purchases using the credit option. However, a PIN is required for debit card purchases or ATM transactions.
- They've lost their card or it has been stolen. According to Payments Journal, 29 percent of U.S. consumers have had a card lost, stolen, or the subject of fraudulent charges in a year.
- They need to report fraudulent activity on their account or respond to attempted contact by the bank regarding suspected fraudulent activity. Annually, about 7 percent of U.S. consumers are notified by their bank that suspicious purchases have been made on their card. According to ReliaCard, once your state unemployment agency approves your claim, they will contact ReliaCard and your card will be mailed to you within 2 business days. You should receive it within 10 business days.
- They were issued a card by their state unemployment office and they have not received the card in the estimated time frame for its arrival.
- They have questions about their card and cannot find the answer on the bank or card issuer's site.
How Do You Contact ReliaCard's Customer Service?
Individuals wishing to contact ReliaCard's customer service can do so by
|Phone||at 855-282-6161 Toll-free, 24 hours/day|
|ReliaCard app||Google Play|
Problems That Often Occur When Attempting to Contact ReliaCard's Customer Service
If attempting to communicate by the company website or app, customers often are unable to find the information they need without clicking through some help pages and screens. Those who attempt to contact ReliaCard's toll-free number can face extreme wait times.
How to Easily Contact ReliaCard Customer Service Through DoNotPay
With DoNotPay, your days of spending forever on hold just to speak with a live person from customer service are over. We can call any customer service number for you and wait on hold. When a customer service representative picks up, we will notify you so that you can communicate your issue to them. In addition to ReliaCard, we can help you get into contact with customer service for some companies, including
If the company you need to contact isn't on the list, don't worry. DoNotPay's Customer Service product can help you skip the phone queue at more than 10,000 companies and we most likely offer a way for you to contact yours without waiting on hold.
How It Works
Simply follow these four simple steps:
- Open your web browser and sign up for DoNotPay.
- Type in Skip Waiting on Hold and select the product.
- Search for the company you'd like to call.
- Click on the name of the company and have us do the work for you.
That's it. The instant someone picks up your call, we will let you know. In the meantime, you will be free from the phone and able to work on other tasks.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Speaking of other tasks: DoNotPay isn't just for skipping the customer service phone queue. We can help you accomplish dozens of other tasks with just a few button clicks. Take a look at the pages below to learn more
- File a lawsuit in small claims court
- Skip the line at the DMV
- Tips and tricks to help pay your bills
- Use virtual cards to get free trials
- Check if you are owed money
- File a legal complaint
- Get compensation for poor airline service
- Analyze terms of service
To find all the ways DoNotPay can help you save time and effort, sign in or sign up.